A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pollack was a great part of delaying Norse, knowingly that we had to sacifice his account. Guns for hire secured the nortern rim, something Cody failed to do. JD secured passage to speed up long distance movements towards Norse front. Aaron was very stable in performing anything asked as was sweet misery. olfad mastered the late northern advance. Cody? He was merely learning the game in W75. He was a sweettalker but any performance on the battlefield are all forgotten as their was nothing to remember. The reason @Night won and why ODZ beat original players of 100 is warring from day 1. That way you lose all players unable to commit at an early stage, while Norse and 100 got to the top by chillplaying. When in endgame activity suddenly is needed such tribes cant keep up. Since 75 was brought up. i loved all in our tribe there. My dislike for Cody is his way to alwayas avoid a fight if not greatly superior in numbers. While in @Night he always had irl issues if he needed to commit in game. I never committed to any world after 75 as I totally lost interest as game progressively turned into pay2win. I didnt even commit in W100 as I have been away too long from the game. I simply helped JD out with defence against 100 while the account barbled. I also throw random nukes at cody and as he dodge nothing he ran out of troops to snipe with very fast. I might start a new world just to mock Cody though. He is so much more fun when butthurt. Mint signing out.

Warring from day 1 is the only way to go. Otherwise you end up with a team that's strong on paper but can't work together when things get tough. Looking at you 100.

Michael Corleone.

Warring from day 1 is the only way to go. Otherwise you end up with a team that's strong on paper but can't work together when things get tough. Looking at you 100.
a bunch of instagram models that cant do trench warfare.

too busy comparing who has minted more coins. they are like that tribe from w75 that lost, norse or whatever.

bunch of losers.

DeletedUser121386

Wow such a genius, easy to be hindsight after the events. I didnt see you predict this earlier on, or that Riot benefitted from it either.

arabela

a bunch of instagram models that cant do trench warfare.

too busy comparing who has minted more coins. they are like that tribe from w75 that lost, norse or whatever.

bunch of losers.

Thx for compliment, Alex. Means a lot comming from you..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how much PP Crimsoni paid the guys who keeps lifting his reputation. In my experience it's all BS and crap.
Kudos goes to Kempy358, The invincible empire and Arabela on Alex. They're the ones who really did good and still doing their best.
Ouch, Crimsoni is a really good player, kempy is also a Good player i dont know if i played with them but i think i fought some of them....tw players always recognize talent even if they are enemies or friends.. Still its all about the ingame performance of the said players that we are talking about.

Most of the posters here a real good players and loyal, also they are great strategist and team players, but i don't know any of them who are paying other posters to lift their reputation...I think its impractical to pay other players to lift your reputation, let your work reflect on your talent

DeletedUser103748

-removed-

Are you so afraid of losing a world that you resign yourself to trolling on the forums?

It's pretty obvious from reading your posts you lack the small amount of mental prowess necessary to be at all relevant in the game, but I would hope you are better at the game than you are at... Whatever you call this last post of yours. The bar is set pretty low.

Besides, if you do get banned, what else are you going to do to fill the void of being unable to obsess over every post I make?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111574

Before I get banned, just wanted to give you advice.

Clean your fingertips from the doritos and cheetos. Unhealthy as fuck to sit there and lose on TW all the time while you eat that shit.

What is your in game name exactly? You sure talk a lot of crap.

arabela

Idk what Alex (Michael Corleone) problem is with Vahtos, but i should clear up that me or any of our tribemates always worked very well with Vahtos. He was a real help for all of us, always ready to teamview and show us stuff so we can do it easier...worked on Vault, etc. Always nice and respectful....and active. Nobody judged him for quitting from 100. We all know people that quitted cause of being disapointed, were some from the most active we have....same about Glen (Vahtos).

Glen, we love you ♥️♥️♥️

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Idk what Alex (Michael Corleone) problem is with Vahtos, but i should clear up that me or any of our tribemates always worked very well with Vahtos. He was a real help for all of us, always ready to teamview and show us stuff so we can do it easier...worked on Vault, etc. Always nice and respectful....and active. Nobody judged him for quitting from 100. We all know people that quitted cause of being disapointed, were some from the most active we have....same about Glen (Vahtos).

Glen, we love you ♥️♥️♥️

Well I mean he's illiterate so there's that...

Also incredibly bitter about 80 for some reason. Like it's everyone's else's fault his tribe was shit lol

DeletedUser118436

Oh, 100 got destroyed already! No need for me to come and kick ther arse then. Well done Beast. Pls, destroy kriegers offsprings out for me.