A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nope you dont remember correctly sorry. Show me the reports of rwby account sit being sent to you between 9/20-27 or zip it.
So no I wasnt first ya liar.

43fc276db8f945ab18bf80778ac55b97.png

Okay Cody :rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Nope you dont remember correctly sorry. Show me the reports of rwby account sit being sent to you between 9/20-27 or zip it. Fred telling the tribe he gave up and they can do whatever they want, and Themis thinking that justified leaving the tribe and attacking his old mates, is why I quit the rwby account. This was after the tribe chose to hold tons of defense in k44 against a much less aggressive enemy instead of moving troops to the ODZ front. Themis left tribe 9-27, thats when i left also. So no I wasnt first ya liar.

Good job using beast as a meatshield until you bent the knee to odz for an invite. You must be so proud. Like I said before. Groot is only alive because ODZ chose to keep you as a slave. Thats why you are still in swedes and not the main tribe.
Dont cut out parts of my message you nerd. Why are you still in the bitch tribe?

So you sat twice in a week

IncompleteShamefulIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'll take your avoidance of my question and change of subject as your admission of defeat. I accept.

You make me laugh and I don't see how anyone can take you serious in the externals because no one sure as hell does in game. Your last post you thought about me so much that you had to edit your post 20minutes after making it :D that was cute.

blckdrgn1

You make me laugh and I don't see how anyone can take you serious in the externals because no one sure as hell does in game. Your last post you thought about me so much that you had to edit your post 20minutes after making it :D that was cute.

Otto you should know by now when im serious and when im trolling. I'm disappointed that you cant tell the difference :( You know, ODZ offered me an invite before the war even started haha I guess they took me seriously enough for that but now you speak for everyone right? Mmmhmm...

DeletedUser115770

You make me laugh and I don't see how anyone can take you serious in the externals because no one sure as hell does in game....

I still think the best option is the ability to block in forums :D:D:D ... Just let him be with his hallucination

DeletedUser121412

Dont cut out parts of my message you nerd. Why are you still in the bitch tribe?

So you sat twice in a week

IncompleteShamefulIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

We sat you twice in one week then you went afk and stopped sending the sit, is it our fault you're so bad you gave up after a single op? Not to mention Otto only looked for those reports because you claimed we didn't sit you at all, remember? Also you didn't want us to move against a "more aggressive enemy" you wanted us to wall odz and let 100 win because by that point you had already secured your place in 100. You repeatedly said it was better to let 100 win than ODZ. We never used beast as a meatshield, we still stacked beast members vs odz and 100 until the days that Nathan and his girlfriends couldn't keep their mouths shut and we finally said screw it. You will know when that was because it was around the same time 100 started stacking them. Please go take your idiocy elsewhere because we all know who you are and we are all used to your lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

We sat you twice in one week then you went afk and stopped sending the sit, is it our fault you're so bad you gave up after a single op? Not to mention Otto only looked for those reports because you claimed we didn't sit you at all, remember? Also you didn't want us to move against a "more aggressive enemy" you wanted us to wall odz and let 100 win because by that point you had already secured your place in 100. You repeatedly said it was better to let 100 win than ODZ. We never used beast as a meatshield, we still stacked beast members vs odz and 100 until the days that Nathan and his girlfriends couldn't keep their mouths shut and we finally said screw it. You will know when that was because it was around the same time 100 started stacking them. Please go take your idiocy elsewhere because we all know who you are and we are all used to your lies.

Mmhmm I must be pretty talented to keep recapping and sniping while afk right lol you are full of shit steve-o.

I didnt want us to move against odz? lol I was the one telling the tribe to stop worrying about k44 and focus on k45 since 100 had an agreement not to come into k45. That way we would only have 1 front to focus on but nope our short sighted tribe kept trying to defend k44 and lost both in the process. Much better plan than mine right? :)

At that point I had an offer to join odz or 100 and I didnt take either until themis left tribe and others were quitting including Fred. From there you got an offer from ODZ to join as long as you helped them kill anyone who wouldnt drop their skirt and bend over like you. I get it, you were desperate for a win and didnt care who you sold out to get it. Its a typical spineless move seen often in TW and discredits your "win." Enjoy it Benedict Arnold. Stop bein so salty.

DeletedUser122681

Mmhmm I must be pretty talented to keep recapping and sniping while afk right lol you are full of shit steve-o.

I didnt want us to move against odz? lol I was the one telling the tribe to stop worrying about k44 and focus on k45 since 100 had an agreement not to come into k45. That way we would only have 1 front to focus on but nope our short sighted tribe kept trying to defend k44 and lost both in the process. Much better plan than mine right? :)

At that point I had an offer to join odz or 100 and I didnt take either until themis left tribe and others were quitting including Fred. From there you got an offer from ODZ to join as long as you helped them kill anyone who wouldnt drop their skirt and bend over like you. I get it, you were desperate for a win and didnt care who you sold out to get it. Its a typical spineless move seen often in TW and discredits your "win." Enjoy it Benedict Arnold. Stop bein so salty.

To clarify something here. An invite from Dennis is not a real invite to ODZ. Never did leaders OR Council ever want you in ODZ but keep dreaming mate :)

blckdrgn1

To clarify something here. An invite from Dennis is not a real invite to ODZ. Never did leaders OR Council ever want you in ODZ but keep dreaming mate :)

I was in the premade originally lol dumb ass don’t speak about things you don’t know.

I left the premade and didn’t want to join later because of issues I had with mint on other worlds. I had no issues with the rest the premade.

DeletedUser121412

First as everyone who has read your external posts can verify you are the salty one ma'am and second ODZ never asked us to betray anyone. In fact when they offered us a spot we refused to join ODZ until we decided beast was truly dead and that only came when nathan and his fellow virgins got all their panties in a bunch because we would cancel our op on 100 to send half of our nukes on ODZ. Also read your posts before posting genius, I said you wanted 100 to win not ODZ and that is clear considering you ended up there and the fact that you demanded we all stack versus ODZ and let 100 noble an entire k. We recalled stacks like you requested despite the fact that we never wanted to give 100 the world win like you did and we even stacked the idiots we disliked because we were all in the same tribe aka why when nathan pissed us off and we recalled all their defense and your girlfriends in 100 stacked them. But keep the lies coming cody, its always so fun to poke holes in your fantasy world.

blckdrgn1

First as everyone who has read your external posts can verify you are the salty one ma'am and second ODZ never asked us to betray anyone. In fact when they offered us a spot we refused to join ODZ until we decided beast was truly dead and that only came when nathan and his fellow virgins got all their panties in a bunch because we would cancel our op on 100 to send half of our nukes on ODZ. Also read your posts before posting genius, I said you wanted 100 to win not ODZ and that is clear considering you ended up there and the fact that you demanded we all stack versus ODZ and let 100 noble an entire k. We recalled stacks like you requested despite the fact that we never wanted to give 100 the world win like you did and we even stacked the idiots we disliked because we were all in the same tribe aka why when nathan pissed us off and we recalled all their defense and your girlfriends in 100 stacked them. But keep the lies coming cody, its always so fun to poke holes in your fantasy world.

Oh no you figured out i didnt want odz to win :S how are you so smart!? I wanted beast to win lol Thats why I tried to work out diplomacy before we got gangbanged but Fred and other idiots in beast made that impossible (themis mainly). So when the gangbang was on us the only way beast could survive was to use the k45 100/odz agreement against them (letting 100 have the 1/5th of a K44 beast had, not an entire K, stop lying foo!) to reduce the front we had to defend in hopes of beating ODZ 1v1 or 100 joining the fight against odz so that beast could fight the winner of that. This plan was purely based around beast surviving and having a chance to win. I'll repeat my self one last time here, when Fred and others quit and themis left tribe to back stab us beast had no chance to win at that point, so I had to choose between helping 100 win or helping ODZ win. I chose 100 for my own reasons, you chose ODZ for yours.

You havent poked a hole in anything I said. I said you are a traitor who turned on your old tribemates to get an invite to ODZ and are only alive because ODZ let you be a slave. ODZ would have eaten you if you didnt bend over for them. Just stating the facts ma'am :)

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh no you figured out i didnt want odz to win :S how are you so smart!? I wanted beast to win lol Thats why I tried to work out diplomacy before we got gangbanged but Fred and other idiots in beast made that impossible (themis mainly). So when the gangbang was on us the only way beast could survive was to use the k45 100/odz agreement against them (letting 100 have the 1/5th of a K44 beast had, not an entire K, stop lying foo!) to reduce the front we had to defend in hopes of beating ODZ 1v1 or 100 joining the fight against odz so that beast could fight the winner of that. This plan was purely based around beast surviving and having a chance to win. I'll repeat my self one last time here, when Fred and others quit and themis left tribe to back stab us beast had no chance to win at that point, so I had to choose between helping 100 win or helping ODZ win. I chose 100 for my own reasons, you chose ODZ for yours.

You havent poked a hole in anything I said. I said you are a traitor who turned on your old tribemates to get an invite to ODZ and are only alive because ODZ let you be a slave. ODZ would have eaten you if you didnt bend over for them. Just stating the facts ma'am :)
so you are not a traitor who join 100 but they are traitors why they join ODZ.. good one
I like you Cody, you some kind of a better Hot Eagle

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I said you are a traitor who turned on your old tribemates to get an invite to ODZ and are only alive because ODZ let you be a slave.

We saved more "Beast" accounts then beast leadership getting invites to be slaves whooping 100s ass(worth it :D), while all you clowns disappeared and cry "traitor" this while your ass ran to 100. I'd rather be a slave and dominate your weak tribe rather than being like you Cody on the externals with no fight in game.