A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We saved more "Beast" accounts then beast leadership getting invites to be slaves whooping 100s ass(worth it :D), while all you clowns disappeared and cry "traitor" this while your ass ran to 100. I'd rather be a slave and dominate your weak tribe rather than being like you Cody on the externals with no fight in game.

You so stronk nobling inactive accounts you so stronk I so weak how will I ever make it.

DeletedUser121412

You so stronk nobling inactive accounts you so stronk I so weak how will I ever make it.

The accounts became inactive after our first op, is that our fault? The North 100 crumbled faster than an account cody plays on, that takes talent. I love the fact that cody literally admits to abandoning his tribe where he was leadership and letting them die and he calls us traitors when we supported and sniped until literally a day or so before we left beast and we only stopped because the members being attacked were attacking us in Skype and we got tired of helping them during their drama rampages. My wife acts less aggressive and erratic than cody and his butt buddies on her period than they have this entire second half of the world. You keep calling us a slave to ODZ when we held off joining to try and help beast, when that failed we used us joining to bring other accounts who were actually helpful and we didn't want to see rimmed and ODZ literally didn't ask us to do anything we weren't already doing which was to continue to op 100. So to be clear cody, yes you are a traitor but keep pointing your fingers at everyone but yourself. It's entertaining to no end.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From what I know from being on the inside a lot of co’s on accounts had already quit before the war then the players left on without their co’s really couldn’t be bothered afterwards. I was as shocked as anyone at the fast decline of activity.

DeletedUser121412

From what I know from being on the inside a lot of co’s on accounts had already quit before the war then the players left on without their co’s really couldn’t be bothered afterwards. I was as shocked as anyone at the fast decline of activity.

First how would we know? Second why would it matter? The moment 2 accounts in ODZ got temp banned 100 launched mass trains at them, how is that any different? If anything it's worse since even without cos at least the accounts could be sat or managed somewhat by one player, the temp banned players didn't have that option. On top of that your leadership found new cos now to play accounts so why weren't they looking back when the war started? 100 declared on ODZ, there are even strong hints that they got the leadership in beast to disband and start the cool down. So how is 100 rushing a war they were not ready for in any way a fault for ODZ? Blame your leadership but if ODZ wins don't try to blame inactives or cos quitting because your leadership brought this on you.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You do seem very uninformed but that is ok. If you want me to feel sorry for accounts that got temp banned for cheating that’s just not going to happen. But now I’m also confused by the contradicting statements was Beast leadership so inactive they weren’t there or active to plan with 100 so a cool down could pass quicker? I’d also enjoy you finding me where I “blamed” anyone. You have players beating their chest acting like they’re the second coming of Jesus Christ when the players their nobling quit weeks ago. Congrats you won but I prefer when my opponents fight.....before you start with it’s not our fault you’re right it’s not, the players weren’t committed and new players on accounts are also never committed as much as someone who was there from the start. End of the day one side won the other side didn’t so it doesn’t make a difference but this was a hollow ending to what I hoped to be a solid world.
Why I haven’t quit yet god only knows. It would be best to just have us all quit and be done with it. Maybe I just want the remainder of this world to make me hate the game enough so I never come back and make the final break.

DeletedUser121412

You do seem very uninformed but that is ok. If you want me to feel sorry for accounts that got temp banned for cheating that’s just not going to happen. But now I’m also confused by the contradicting statements was Beast leadership so inactive they weren’t there or active to plan with 100 so a cool down could pass quicker? I’d also enjoy you finding me where I “blamed” anyone. You have players beating their chest acting like they’re the second coming of Jesus Christ when the players their nobling quit weeks ago. Congrats you won but I prefer when my opponents fight.....before you start with it’s not our fault you’re right it’s not, the players weren’t committed and new players on accounts are also never committed as much as someone who was there from the start. End of the day one side won the other side didn’t so it doesn’t make a difference but this was a hollow ending to what I hoped to be a solid world.
Why I haven’t quit yet god only knows. It would be best to just have us all quit and be done with it. Maybe I just want the remainder of this world to make me hate the game enough so I never come back and make the final break.

The beast leadership left, nathan took over and he joined 100 shortly after disbanding beast while 100 stacked him so call that whatever you want. I never beat my chest about beating 100, honestly I expected more and told my friends in 100 as much. I prefer a fight and didn't get much of one after the first 2 ops. Players have quit now but when we first opped the north they were active, after roman quit your guys kind of quit like a domino effect though. Not that roman put up much of a fight but he still seemed to be the first domino to fall. The only players I've been happy to see fall were nathan and cody and that's mainly because they thought they walked on water when both switched to 100 and just got mad at us for picking a different side. As to "cheating" blutit did something stupid in that mail but considering the circumstances around that mail I have seen many players in 100, beast, and 100 other tribes do much worse so don't call that cheating, it was stupid but it was not cheating. Chaos didn't cheat either but if they want to post what happened on externals they can but I will say in all reality it was a game update and an error because of that, they didnt cheat. But please do continue to speak about everything you know concerning these events you were not part of. Like when a 100 player got banned but wait oh no players actually sniped their own trains because they felt bad he got banned but we're not supposed to feel bad for players who got banned right?

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You’d be surprised at the lack of activity before the war even began. Of course if things went better at the start even though for an end game war they weren’t even going badly hundreds of villages can swing here and there then more players would have stayed. The level of commitment however was gone from many before the war even started. Why I have no clue could it have been real life sure it could have also been some players don’t like the grind of end game the constant little things that have to be done so a bigger bad thing doesn’t. What bothers me most is I’ve seen the same players who have quit stay and grind out wins before so why this time is different I have no idea.

DeletedUser121412

You’d be surprised at the lack of activity before the war even began. Of course if things went better at the start even though for an end game war they weren’t even going badly hundreds of villages can swing here and there then more players would have stayed. The level of commitment however was gone from many before the war even started. Why I have no clue could it have been real life sure it could have also been some players don’t like the grind of end game the constant little things that have to be done so a bigger bad thing doesn’t. What bothers me most is I’ve seen the same players who have quit stay and grind out wins before so why this time is different I have no idea.

As to that I cannot tell you, we noticed the drop in activity after the first few ops but its not like we're going to stop nobling and give you a break :-D but I do understand the frustration.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well my goal is to not allow ODZ to win the world at day 360. Maybe it can be accomplished will have to see.

cmd.magma

From what I know from being on the inside a lot of co’s on accounts had already quit before the war

You were the ones that decalred the war so YOU should've been ready .
Making these statements is making a fool out of yourself, and you haven't done jackshit this world to call out others .

DeletedUser111574

You were the ones that decalred the war so YOU should've been ready .
Making these statements is making a fool out of yourself, and you haven't done jackshit this world to call out others .

He has been a good tribe mate I wish we had more like him so I wouldn't say he didn't to jack ****

awper

Being a good tribe mate doesn't exactly mean he did shit. I just can't believe how petty he is being. 100 lost, partly due to activity but in the end it was because ODZ wanted it more. It doesn't mean they're more or worse skilled, we won't know as they have no competition right now. Take the loss with pride and either quit or test their skill until the world is over, in game, Then talk shit. ^^ (I was in 100 btw, no affiliation to odz)

DeletedUser115571

Otto you should know by now when im serious and when im trolling. I'm disappointed that you cant tell the difference :( You know, ODZ offered me an invite before the war even started haha I guess they took me seriously enough for that but now you speak for everyone right? Mmmhmm...
This is the funniest of all posts. This is Cody's true nature. He failed his account, that he brags about much he sniped and recapped and shit. Still I saw so many reports from his villages where he just left a full defnuke there getting smashed by one off nuke but playing like a noob, the according to himself, he is offered a place in both ODZ and 100 but as he figured it would be an easier win with 100 then he chose them. After failing in 100 he is so buggered and just like when you played football in kindergarden, there was often a winner and then a winner if not if had been. Cody is at that stage, if beast had not failed, if he could have managed to get 100 and odz to attack eachother (leaving beast be) or if 100 would have been stronger than odz or if he would have chosen 0dz instead of 100 then Cody "the man" would have been so fantastic and won the world. I must pity Cody though. So corrupted by his delusions.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How is calling out my old tribemates for quitting being petty ? It’s hard to say how good ODZ is when players quit. They haven’t even been tested as some players seem like they were looking for any excuse to quit. So before you come with that bullshit and not even knowing what I’ve done this world just remember you quit and I’m still here. Quitting a world isn’t taking a loss with pride so get out of here.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There's winners and losers on every world. But the real winners are the ones who hold their heads high and pay respect to their teammates and the other side, win or lose.

DeletedUser121386

How is calling out my old tribemates for quitting being petty ? It’s hard to say how good ODZ is when players quit. They haven’t even been tested as some players seem like they were looking for any excuse to quit. So before you come with that bullshit and not even knowing what I’ve done this world just remember you quit and I’m still here. Quitting a world isn’t taking a loss with pride so get out of here.

Blah blah blah, you didnt have that many quitting before the war, you had the opposite, a flow of new players, and I know as I have a couple of REALLY good friends in 100 who confirmed that to be. Secondly you mentioned this first days ago, and now you're building up on that arguement and standing on that point cause you find it to be a decent arguement, but it isnt, you should have said it right from the get go to make anyone believe you, but you figured it out as mentioned days ago, pathetic. So you're telling me every 100 account was inactive? Cause pretty much 100% was utterly shit and has to be the worst performance I've seen, even after all my fuck ups on launches (Right Karl and Flexo? :p) it didnt even matter.

ODZ were and still are a much much better tribe than 100, ODZ worst player is better than 100's best player. Your tribe got tested, it failed cause it sucked. Roman, Kate, Elmoo, Esdeath, False Duke, Symbiote, Battlepants and Superdog all failed, now chu chu Bit Cloud, whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

cmd.magma

How is calling out my old tribemates for quitting being petty ?
it's not but calling them out for a war that YOU started to which they have nothing to do (left even before it began as per you) is .

So before you come with that bullshit and not even knowing what I’ve done this world just remember you quit and I’m still here. Quitting a world isn’t taking a loss with pride so get out of here.
if its aimed at me i did not quit . i was rimmed by the tribe you are in ( and thats why i know what you have done) not a single fake came by, you remained on the rim doing nothing in the shadow of 100 and when the final war came after internals and eating barbs(yes ou got points) you have the nerve to say im still here ? i was in a war from day 1 .
get out dude .