A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

Deleted User - 11335890

Blah blah blah, you didnt have that many quitting before the war, you had the opposite, a flow of new players, and I know as I have a couple of REALLY good friends in 100 who confirmed that to be. Secondly you mentioned this first days ago, and now you're building up on that arguement and standing on that point cause you find it to be a decent arguement, but it isnt, you should have said it right from the get go to make anyone believe you, but you figured it out as mentioned days ago, pathetic. So you're telling me every 100 account was inactive? Cause pretty much 100% was utterly shit and has to be the worst performance I've seen, even after all my fuck ups on launches (Right Karl and Flexo? :p) it didnt even matter.

ODZ were and still are a much much better tribe than 100, ODZ worst player is better than 100's best player. Your tribe got tested, it failed cause it sucked. Roman, Kate, Elmoo, Esdeath, False Duke, Symbiote, Battlepants and Superdog all failed, now chu chu Bit Cloud, whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

Sighs... had me log just to respond to your garbage. How about we stop beating a dead horse? instead open your eyes to finally realizing Bit Cloud called your tribe better opponents, practically congratulated you on the win -- in his own way of course, just as others from 100 did. Yet all you can do is hang on old times where he said 100 was inactive before the war, after the war etc etc etc. Mind you we were to a certain extent, however, doesn't entirely make it an usable excuse for the loss of the war, so if it isn't clear to you I'll say it again ODZ is and was a better opponent than 100. I sincerely apologize we couldn't give you the fight everyone was after.

Furthermore, I don't see anyone from 100 on here claiming they didn't have an influx of players increase for a period of time, nor did you need "real good friends" to see the activity increase or let alone to point it out for you. But just so we know I have friends in ODZ too however I'm not boosting about it, nor do I need anything from them.

So taking words from you, Gannicus. If you need to rely on old posts to make you feel better and sleep at night, then go ahead be my guest.

Sincerely,
From a "shit" player in 100

DeletedUser121386

Sighs... had me log just to respond to your garbage. How about we stop beating a dead horse? instead open your eyes to finally realizing Bit Cloud called your tribe better opponents, practically congratulated you on the win -- in his own way of course, just as others from 100 did. Yet all you can do is hang on old times where he said 100 was inactive before the war, after the war etc etc etc. Mind you we were to a certain extent, however, doesn't entirely make it an usable excuse for the loss of the war, so if it isn't clear to you I'll say it again ODZ is and was a better opponent than 100. I sincerely apologize we couldn't give you the fight everyone was after.

Furthermore, I don't see anyone from 100 on here claiming they didn't have an influx of players increase for a period of time, nor did you need "real good friends" to see the activity increase or let alone to point it out for you. But just so we know I have friends in ODZ too however I'm not boosting about it, nor do I need anything from them.

So taking words from you, Gannicus. If you need to rely on old posts to make you feel better and sleep at night, then go ahead be my guest.

Sincerely,
From a "shit" player in 100

Lol what?

He tries to portray himself as the good guy, "you won, BUT only cause...." My problem was him poiting out a reason AFTER he lost and then continue to build upon that lame ass excuse as it was the reason for their loss, cause it wasnt. I mentioned my friends on Invincible Empire, Shaun and Karl, which confirmed that a flow of new players co'ed before the war, how you guys bragged in skype chat about "When we win" and about the spy Glen (Vahtos) had.

Your guys became inactive after your OPs splatted and we crushed your front more or less everywhere. Dennis (Roman Empire) put the account on delete as a "sorry" for backstabbing me earlier and admitted he didnt have time to handle the pressure when he saw the scale of it, but he faked and nuked days before.

My point you was just worse on every level, leadership, membership, teamwork, induvinduals skills, common knowlegde etc. You even attacked a banned acc, taking 1 village. You had an amazing script, just say flat out you were worse instead of having a lurking excuse up your sleeve.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it's not but calling them out for a war that YOU started to which they have nothing to do (left even before it began as per you) is .

if its aimed at me i did not quit . i was rimmed by the tribe you are in ( and thats why i know what you have done) not a single fake came by, you remained on the rim doing nothing in the shadow of 100 and when the final war came after internals and eating barbs(yes ou got points) you have the nerve to say im still here ? i was in a war from day 1 .
get out dude .

I have no idea what account or who you played in case you didn’t know I wasn’t in 100 for most of the world as we combined right before the war. So saying 100 attacked you and I didn’t help is a mute point.

As to Gannicus I have not said ODZ only won because 100 quit. I’ve practically said we won’t know if ODZ is truly better because players quit. This doesn’t mean players in ODZ aren’t great it only means we weren’t able to test them. I hope to learn more about them on w105.

DeletedUser121386

I have no idea what account or who you played in case you didn’t know I wasn’t in 100 for most of the world as we combined right before the war. So saying 100 attacked you and I didn’t help is a mute point.

As to Gannicus I have not said ODZ only won because 100 quit. I’ve practically said we won’t know if ODZ is truly better because players quit. This doesn’t mean players in ODZ aren’t great it only means we weren’t able to test them. I hope to learn more about them on w105.

You keep debating and going back to the same point, which is false. This is exactly what I mean, you DIDNT quit without testing us, but you quit cause we were better and your sucked, you went inactive AFTER we beat your arses, NOT before.

I am certain ODZ group will do Fantastic on W105, its the best Squad I’ve ever been a part of myself.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With how much you “know” about 100 it’s a wonder why any of us even played this world. With your god status and amazing debate skills we all should have quit TW back in 2010.

You want to tell me what I should have for lunch while you’re at it? Since you like to “tell” people how things are whether it be true or not maybe you can help me out.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don´t really play w100 anymore. I play where there is challenge and when the challenge is gone, so am I. An victory means nothing, both ODZ and 100 knows the impact Glanne account did when the war was more even. However, when I did play I bashed the forums a lot, that is somethings I do sometime to taunt and get incs, since I like dealing with incs. But truth is, 100 did not do so bad. Like, 100 is getting a little bit to much bashing here.

The one big mistake 100 did was to speed up the war, and I can even understand why they did that. Remember, most of the swedes in ODZ played .net for the first time meaning that a lot of accounts was completely unknown for 100. Meanwhile 100 had well known members and an really good core of players that have been playing with each other before. And the only source of information 100 got about the swedes of ODZ was from beaten enemies. Knowing tribalwars, an bested enemy will always say things like "oh they sucked so bad but they only won because of *inset any reason*" and if that is the only source of information 100 have about this seemingly noobish tribe then of course they will think this war is going to be a walk in the park. Thats why I understand why they wanted to speed up the war, ODZ had JUST finished off beast and they wanted to go in before ODZ had their nukes up, thinking that they could finish up the rimtribes with the left hand and fighting off ODZ with the right.

ODZ is also playing a bit different from most .net tribes. The .Se tactic is very different, for most of you it seems odd/bad. But remember, a whole lot of the swedes in ODZ have played with/against each other for many years! Trusting each other completely, knowing each others skills/weaknesses, ready to help no matter what. We got rid of SOO many accounts meaning that the rest of the 50% non swedes were accounts that were trusted and fit well with the tribe. We kept the strong, helpful and nice players and simply got rid of the rest.

In .se it was a thing, winning w100 was a challenge and this was the start of leaving .se, we all knew that .se was dying and we needed to test how .net was. This gave us fresh players from .se every day to fill our accounts. While 100 lost accounts, ODZ only grew stronger and we got to know for example our northern players from beast/sleep more for every day, trusting them more, liking them more. Like you say, ODZ wanted it more and ODZ really wanted it.

100 was not bad at all actually. The flaws of the tribe was, looking back at it, understandable. If we would rewind and do this war again I think it would be a little bit different, 100 would maybe finish their war against the rimtribes before going to war against ODZ. Maybe they would be more careful about who they had in the front and move players just like ODZ did, maybe they would use bigger clusters in the front and they would also know from the very beginning that they would face a tribe that would strike back hard and not just roll over like all other tribes they met on w100. Doing this war again, would maybe change things.

I really enjoyed my time on w100 nevertheless, and I hope I will play more with the players from .net I met in ODZ even in the future. So many guys here are nice and skilled players and coming here from .se feels alright after w100. The swedes are here to stay now and since the merge happened not all swedes will stay together anymore. On w100 the swedes gathered to fight one single enemy, on w105 for example we are shattered throughout the world. Our old enemies are enemies once again, rivalries are back etc.

Ciao
/Abel

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
.Net has been dying for years as well they should have integrated all the servers long ago. I miss the days of 50k accounts per world.

DeletedUser118436

This doesn’t mean players in ODZ aren’t great it only means we weren’t able to test them. I hope to learn more about them on w105.

Lol. You couldn't even defeat the tribe half of your size (Felina), blocked your path towards the north by your own pathetic tribe (ruse) without your ‘big’ brother (holy 100 empire)’s help. Why you are talking this big?

As for being tested, Felina brought ruse players on the edge of quitting. Crowniee started rioting against you, King of the hills sent all his offense and defense to a small basher tribe member. Just because you were that useless piece of crap.

If ODZ fight started at that moment, Felina would easily defeat ruse, and later on, would destroy 100. Unfortunate that they didn't last that long.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
.Net has been dying for years as well they should have integrated all the servers long ago. I miss the days of 50k accounts per world.
Yeah agreed..I joined w100 for fun like 4-5 month later and ended up in k46..lol
It's funny that k46,43 etc are rim these days.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol. You couldn't even defeat the tribe half of your size (Felina), blocked your path towards the north by your own pathetic tribe (ruse) without your ‘big’ brother (holy 100 empire)’s help. Why you are talking this big?

As for being tested, Felina brought ruse players on the edge of quitting. Crowniee started rioting against you, King of the hills sent all his offense and defense to a small basher tribe member. Just because you were that useless piece of crap.

If ODZ fight started at that moment, Felina would easily defeat ruse, and later on, would destroy 100. Unfortunate that they didn't last that long.

Ruse v Felina 185 to 5 get wrekt.
Ruse v Crowniee 70 to 6 again get wrekt
Ruse v King of the hills 74 to 0 still get wrekt

Thats a total of 329 to 11. As for the skill level of Felina I could noble them out by myself nothing special besides morale penalty so move along. No one was on the edge of quitting by the way. Someone new came on the Crowniee account and got bitch slapped to the shadow realm for trying to start something. King of the hills was the same way both wishing they were something more important than they were.

DeletedUser118436

Ruse v Felina 185 to 5 get wrekt.
Ruse v Crowniee 70 to 6 again get wrekt
Ruse v King of the hills 74 to 0 still get wrekt

Thats a total of 329 to 11.

What are you talking about for real! You are mentioning your success against your quit players? Probably this is the stupitest comment to what I just said.

And those captures doesnt even tell the real story. Would you like to talk about your failed 5-6 operations with no village conquesta?

I told Subutay to come and help me on 97 after 100 started to aid pathetic ruse tribe, as the situation was not favorable in that moment. I told him, if necessary, we will join who is opposing them. But, Omar and his crew did it for us and did it brutal.

As for the skill level of Felina I could noble them out by myself nothing special besides morale penalty so move along

Why didnt you get one single villa then? I remember you guys were opping them non stop. You are delusional.

And the morale was 100 for the core felina players who were on the frontline. Just dont bs me.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. You brought the players up not myself and for your information those players did not quit they tried to noble their tribemates after they themselves wanted to try and cause drama then got wrekt.
2. Got wrekt like Felina did.
3. Its nice to know that you think sending fakes on someone equates to opping non stop.
4. We did have 2 ops on them 1 had very mild success. The 2nd was flawless and apparently 100 decided to op around the same time.
5. Go back to worlds you know and stop spouting your nonsense see ya bye.

DeletedUser115770

100 were bullying every tribes surrounding them and made them their bi*ch, -RSE- folks were the same as the others, they were just used as supporter and then when became that they're no more useful *BAM*...

I myself prefer to fight, not to force merge the other tribemates and play along.

DeletedUser118436

1. You brought the players up not myself and for your information those players did not quit they tried to noble their tribemates after they themselves wanted to try and cause drama then got wrekt.
2. Got wrekt like Felina did.
3. Its nice to know that you think sending fakes on someone equates to opping non stop.
4. We did have 2 ops on them 1 had very mild success. The 2nd was flawless and apparently 100 decided to op around the same time.
5. Go back to worlds you know and stop spouting your nonsense see ya bye.

1. I don't give a damn about your quit tribemates due to your unsuccessful ops, they knew their time was coming.
2. Ruse and 100 were total 15m while Felina was 1.3m, Congrats. That's a huge success that you can tell your kids.
3. You are just delusional, even if on twstats, their ODD's upped quite a bit in certain times ‘without village loss’*
4. Can you prove that ‘mild success’? Just show me one vill capture from them, you cant...
5. I know half of the players playing 100, you don't. I am not playing on it, but you are not landlord either. You and alex can go anywhere. I am happy to watch your pathetic excuses just as yourself.

Here are the losses of felina vs. ruse, forever.
http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1899&type=all&newtribe=1204&pn=-1

Your joint op landed on Felina on 2018-09-24.

Before the joint operation, only one crossnobling have taken place. If you presume that as a success, so be it. Felina was much stronger than your whole Ruse tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111574

The Felina tribe was awful one small wave and they were finished. I I remember correctly None of them sniped or fought back apart from I think Subutay Noyan who sent one or two nukes if even that. Only bad thing was the morale was horrible.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. I don't give a damn about your quit tribemates due to your unsuccessful ops, they knew their time was coming.
2. Ruse and 100 were total 15m while Felina was 1.3m, Congrats. That's a huge success that you can tell your kids.
3. You are just delusional, even if on twstats, their ODD's upped quite a bit in certain times ‘without village loss’*
4. Can you prove that ‘mild success’? Just show me one vill capture from them, you cant...
5. I know half of the players playing 100, you don't. I am not playing on it, but you are not landlord either. You and alex can go anywhere. I am happy to watch your pathetic excuses just as yourself.

Here are the losses of felina vs. ruse, forever.
http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1899&type=all&newtribe=1204&pn=-1

Your joint op landed on Felina on 2018-09-24.

Before the joint operation, only one crossnobling have taken place. If you presume that as a success, so be it. Felina was much stronger than your whole Ruse tribe.

Just going to role my eyes and use a Game of Thrones quote...."You know nothing"

arabela

ODZ were and still are a much much better tribe than 100, ODZ worst player is better than 100's best player. Your tribe got tested, it failed cause it sucked. Roman, Kate, Elmoo, Esdeath, False Duke, Symbiote, Battlepants and Superdog all failed, now chu chu Bit Cloud, whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

I am the best player ever... ok?

please debate this on 3 pages...

DeletedUser121386

I am the best player ever... ok?

please debate this on 3 pages...

No need to debate on 3 pages, you're as good as the rest of your tribe. That *play nice to people* is not hiding the true you either, and I dont buy it, regardless what my own tribemates or co's mean.