A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

arabela

No need to debate on 3 pages, you're as good as the rest of your tribe. That *play nice to people* is not hiding the true you either, and I dont buy it, regardless what my own tribemates or co's mean.

Which tribe you reffer on? I was in like 3... But i am still the best player in this world, you like it or not.. ;)

Btw, I am not nice at all...not sure where you got that from.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Calling all Arabela's Fan Club members, we must defend our queen

tenor.gif

SJDB Noble

Not sure what's more tragic, that ODZ still haven't wiped 100 or that people are still arguing about the world.... on externals.

Merry xmas noobs xxx

Mulm

Not sure what's more tragic, that ODZ still haven't wiped 100 or that people are still arguing about the world.... on externals.

Merry xmas noobs xxx

I remember when you - after faking for weeks without sending one single nuke - finally realized that nobody cared about your fakes. So you decided to take it one step further... the day you changed your name to "SJDB Noble" and your tryhard village names à la ATTACK DODGE NUKE NOBLE was the funniest day on w100. You really can't make this shit up :D

SJDB Noble

SJDB Noble, circa 100 villages, hasn't played in a few months, solo account with less sit sessions than you need 1 hand to count. 19m ODA.

Mulm, try hard rager still arguing on forums, probably has co players, highly active, exponentially growing recently. 200 more villages yet only 24% more ODA totalling at 23m.

You'd think that somebody highly active, 3x the size, probably with co players, might have alot more ODA right?
Especially if they were going to accuse my account of not nuking with the fakes?
Utter drivel. This world really was full of morons, and I'm not just talking about the ones on 100 tribe side, the whole world over.

Glad I am rid of this cancer.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SJDB Noble, circa 100 villages, hasn't played in a few months, solo account with less sit sessions than you need 1 hand to count. 19m ODA.

Mulm, try hard rager still arguing on forums, probably has co players, highly active, exponentially growing recently. 200 more villages yet only 24% more ODA totalling at 23m.

You'd think that somebody highly active, 3x the size, probably with co players, might have alot more ODA right?
Especially if they were going to accuse my account of not nuking with the fakes?
Utter drivel. This world really was full of morons, and I'm not just talking about the ones on 100 tribe side, the whole world over.

Butt hurt post 2019 right here

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
SJDB Trash - you are garbage like the rest of your tribe. You've made no mark on this world so shut up nOOb. Mulm will win, you will lose. You suck, he doesn't. Get over it.

DeletedUser115210

**Coming back a few months later**

Nice job ODz, well deserved

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You not vanquished World 100 with your tribe The Parting Glass.

Whats up noob, how is feeling lose one more world? Where are others shit talkers who for sure will win this?

DeletedUser111574

Chill guys, SJDB was was one of the active members of the tribe.

He helped snipe,sit,fake. If we had more players like him who knows what would have happened but oh well what can we do.

Fyi he was also a solo player.

GG ODZ.