A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

SJDB Noble

Khan we are same 104 tribe, looks like you've taken 30 barbs despite a big old war going on. Thought about sending some troops south at Visine or the other players next to our NAP?

Shit talking is not the way you describe statistical facts, Mulm's OD is dire considering the circumstances.

Funny how nobody has anything to say other than insults which are meaningless. Now, that, is shit talking. :D:D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I thought you did an great job for a while there, clearly the most active faker in 100, and tried to noble a lot. Sure I have seen lots of better tries but you didn´t give up and that is admirable.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Shit talking is not the way you describe statistical facts, Mulm's OD is dire considering the circumstances.

Bringing up useless stats when you've done nothing but shit you're suppose to do. Oh you can nuke? Cool so has everyone else. You fake? So has everyone else. Acting like you've accomplished something good or done something special. You left your tribe a few times and quit. Take the L already anything you have to say is meaningless at this point. If you were as great as you think you'd have more than a shitty 1/1 loss/cap ratio before you "quit".

SJDB Noble

Excuse me, I'm not acting like anything.
The 100 tribe teamwork, LEADERSHIP and quitters were abysmal. That's no big secret. ODZ were not as bad but were also nothing special lol get real. Please.

I'm not acting like anything, I was responding directly to some big mouth going on as though I'd never attacked anything. So I have shown some ODA/size ratio comparisons. Point made. Yet to see a direct and meaningful reaponse. I don't need to prove myself to anyone let alone when it concerns a game. I'd like to think I had put in a good shift for a solo player in respect of warring, sniping and growth, especially considering I also took on sits for other abandoned accs. Comments from others have shown that.

I never claimed to be a good player, I played 1 world seriously and those from 89 will know that despite a 10y/o account I still call myself a noob (and mean it). I only learnt to snipe maybe a year ago. People need to take a look at themselves sitting on a forum external to the game, flaming others with nonsensical anger driven rage. It's a fuxing game. The world is over. Why are people angry? I got called out and I responded quite simply. Have some grace in your already ridiculous victory. Reign in the children and the thick over on this forum.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ODZ were not as bad but were also nothing special lol get real. Please.

I'm not acting like anything, I was responding directly to some big mouth going on as though I'd never attacked anything. So I have shown some ODA/size ratio comparisons. Point made.

I never claimed to be a good player, I played 1 world seriously and those from 89 will know that despite a 10y/o account I still call myself a noob (and mean it). I only learnt to snipe maybe a year ago. People need to take a look at themselves sitting on a forum external to the game, flaming others with nonsensical anger driven rage.

ODZ dominated this world and it wasn't even close so get real nOOb. You're acting like you're better than Mulm/Khan that's for sure, when in reality you were trash(if your tribe mates think you were good because you took a couple sits then it's no wonder why 100 collapsed as quickly as it did). The fact you're still replying on these externals shows you care clearly. Take a look at yourself? you lost get over it move on already get off these externals if it bugs you that much. Nothing you've done has been impressive, took a ton of internals and every war cap you tried to take got recapped right away. And what do we have to be angry about? Winning? get over yourself. :D

Mulm

SJDB Noble, circa 100 villages, hasn't played in a few months, solo account with less sit sessions than you need 1 hand to count. 19m ODA.

Mulm, try hard rager still arguing on forums, probably has co players, highly active, exponentially growing recently. 200 more villages yet only 24% more ODA totalling at 23m.

You'd think that somebody highly active, 3x the size, probably with co players, might have alot more ODA right?
Especially if they were going to accuse my account of not nuking with the fakes?
Utter drivel. This world really was full of morons, and I'm not just talking about the ones on 100 tribe side, the whole world over.

I've never said you're a bad player. I never claimed that I had a huge impact in this or any other war. I don't understand why you're offended. :D You changing your playername and village names so we take your fakes serious was just hilarious. :D

Btw I've been a solo player from start to finish and 90% defense before the war vs 100. Hence the low OD. Also: Why would anyone care about OD when you can have a server W?

You won't need half a hand to count my sit sessions
502a44a75686792e9e63f57718b6821b.png

Also this was the first time ever someone with fewer OD than me blamed me for having so little OD. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Reaction score
Mulm acctully did a great job
Followed through every order he got

Offensive and defensive, and that is all a player is needed to do
He got his timings pretty good aswell for being a solo player that cant sit 24 hours a day

Im really impressed that he could keep that high activity going througout the world playing solo

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congr to ODZ/Swedes. You showed mental strength more than us and deserved this victory. I wish we had less seal clubbers and more real players to keep the war more interesting. It had potential. Had...

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even though I quit w100 a long time ago, GGs to everyone who played. And shoutout to the Koreans who actually put up a fight.