A tale of 19 little pigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53562

d66f8eb784b0898e95b2b0f6ad7bfaf1.png

Once upon a time, there were nineteen little pigs. Descended from the third and most resourceful of the now infamous Three Little Pigs, they knew how to build houses. They used their knowledge to forge strong villages with level twenty brick walls. They weren't going to allow anyone to huff or puff them around.

Because of their superior building knowledge the piggies felt relatively safe in their villages, despite the presence of several big bad wolves in the vicinity. When one big bad wolf; a nefarious creature with foul breath, called W2V decided to come knocking on the piggies doors - along with their devious lupine friend Contra - the piggies decided to make peace and become friends with the fluffy sheep next door, Dharma. The piggies had previous experience with this particular sheep, an Algarve Churro, who had tried to plant spies in their midst and tried to take their villages, but they decided that since they all had a common enemy they would put their differences aside and work with the sheep for the good of the world.

Dharma sheep promised to help the piggies, he promised to be loyal until the end, but before long it became very evident Dharma was no sheep. He wasn't a unicorn either.

de156b9ab2cf55897fa76d12fca846c7.png

He was a wolf in sheep's clothing and that wolf had been huffing and puffing the entire time.

From recruiting their food, to stacking the piggies targets, to slandering them publicly, to stealing some of the piggies then turning them into ham dinners, the wolf was patronising and condescending, constantly talking down to the poor piggies and demanding to know their comings and goings with a level of paranoia that would rival a jealous husband. They barbled near the piggies, stole their claims, stacked against their nukes when they cross-nobled, tried to take their internals, asked them to turn on their long-term ally and even full on attacked them.

This wolf was no ally. This wolf was a big bully who would happily huff and puff and blow their house down; if the little piggies didn't happen to be a skilled and resilient meat-shield against their estranged karmic cousin and arch-nemesis Nam wolf.

The piggies could take no more. With the w2v and contra wolves dead and buried, the piggies were ready to make their move. They would no longer be pushed around by Dharma wolf. It was payback time. And so the piggies decided it was time to go to war...

552d87cb456abe3fb40df4ab4b5cd42a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kül tigin

Good luck piggies. I wont let you win this world tho.. I hate pigs...

DeletedUser79609

The only thing better than Bacon? More Bacon, wooh go Bacon!

kül tigin

The unfortunate thing is although shits were set as allies on dharma and nob planner was shared, everybody knew that pigs are never to be trusted.. Dharma leadership has shown that "enemy of my enemy is a friend" is correct. Also "enemy of my friend is enemy" is now legitimated..

DeletedUser116214

The unfortunate thing is although shits were set as allies on dharma and nob planner was shared, everybody knew that pigs are never to be trusted.. Dharma leadership has shown that "enemy of my enemy is a friend" is correct. Also "enemy of my friend is enemy" is now legitimated..

Apparently you did not read the declaration yet.

DeletedUser79609

Tis a game. Would you like a tissue?

DeletedUser78112

Kul huffed and he puffed but he didn't blow the house down. Good luck to dharma.

DeletedUser117003

This was expected, if bacon had different position and maybe 3-4 accounts more, i guess they would declare earlier, the reasons stated in pnp (if they are true or not i cannot judge) are more then enough reason to war, i mean people warred for much less.

In blog, when Sam leader of NAM, didnt reveal why are they going towards the core, it was obvious what will happen...

Other then that, nice pnp. Good luck both sides.

DeletedUser

And bacon finally shows their true colors. Its nice to finally see who the biggest backstabber in this world is. I just hope NAM and RoyalE realize this before its too late for them as well. Isnt it nice waiting in the bushes and just when the pray is weak enough jump out and kill it. Taking the credit for other tribes hard work. I wonder how other tribes will will feel with you guys taking free villas while they were hard at work for a while losing a lot of troops and spending considarable amount of effort.

DeletedUser108039

And bacon finally shows their true colors. Its nice to finally see who the biggest backstabber in this world is. I just hope NAM and RoyalE realize this before its too late for them as well. Isnt it nice waiting in the bushes and just when the pray is weak enough jump out and kill it. Taking the credit for other tribes hard work. I wonder how other tribes will will feel with you guys taking free villas while they were hard at work for a while losing a lot of troops and spending considarable amount of effort.

20f.jpg

Butthurt at its finest. Personaly i don't think dharma do themselves any favours this world. All i have seen is dharma piss off every other tribe and continue to do so, Anyone who never seen this coming a mile away must be blind.

darkness jordan

And bacon finally shows their true colors. Its nice to finally see who the biggest backstabber in this world is.

not saying bacon back stabbed dharma do not know the situation but the worlds full of back stabbing you just get used to it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.