A tale of War, Respect & Viral Diseases

devil667

Disclaimer! This is NOT a declaration of war, just an awareness raising program, otherwise called Politics & Propaganda.

Rabies as most are well aware, happens to be a viral disease, that causes an acute inflammation of the brain, and even though I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I have to say it has affected more of World 85 than most of you are probably aware of.

Firstly,

Rabid Squarrels, the most visible of them all: Well, what most of the world including myself had thought to be a respectable bunch of hard working squarrels, was probably the most affected by the inflammation.

Their leader in various occasions had made claims of being respectable old school players here to fight, as you can see from the snaps below:
353498ff508c5ae0193f7c426fe4c374.png
-the guy I am talking to is the RABID Leader Garrock.

AND

a0b57739c9072f66571c59d8a8fea8d3.png

However as it turns out, the disease had him confused about the term "Respect" , "Old school" & "Fight/war". Since the first thing they did in this world was make 2 major alliances, one of them being PANDA & the other being AKATS. Now it would be understandable if they were on different continents, but when taken a look at K55's continental tribes.
781548146d2447984646a180e0ded424.png

I guess from that image it wouldn't be too hard to come to a conclusion of what their "old school" definition of "Here to Fight" happens to be. Now, anyone with basic healthy brain activity, would easily identify the AKATS as being meatshields being used to their advantage ready to be discarded or used as internals in future. That is quite "respectable" a decision I must say, considering the massive tribe they were fighting at the time, MILFS!!

Ranked 6th in K55 with 27!! villages
6 MILFS 64.752 27

Also, on the 10th of January [right after I had nobled], another of the symptoms of the inflammation surfaced in the form of random incomings @ me from AKATS, and once I had catted out one of the attackers, and killed all his troops, it became apparent what the reason was, any guess? Thats right Garrock had told them to start suiciding on poor little me, cause he feared the worst, what if our massive tribe with barely 20 semi active players decide to join up with milf! [we had no exchanges with Rabid till then, nor did we have communication with milf].

I decided to share the news of incoming with our ever so "respectable" player, and to my surprise, he decides to try and all he did was try to suggest in the most subtle manner that it might have been MILF's doing. as you can see from the snap in the spoiler below. [yes spoiler cause they are kewl].
[SPOIL]
9ffa113671d06d26dad0e9fa6d5f4139.png
[/SPOIL]

Ofc it was vital for them to get more people involved against MILFs cause clearly MILFS were much bigger than AKATS & RABID combined. [Brain damages can affect sight & ability to make empirical comparisons]

Even after that, I decided to stay neutral and see if Mr. "respectable & old school" leader known as Garrock would come out of the closet with his hidden intentions. Well which he did & didn't, considering there were noble attacks at one of our member after that from Tenth Egg, which made me think that finally he may have decided to peek out of the closet, however that was not the case :( , his hunger for respect grew so much that he decided to.....
[SPOIL]
931deef1e23465f33860c33477eaff73.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
3429a185ca73cc611949bbdb8354fa74.png
[/SPOIL]

Well, if he had given me a snap like the one below instead, maybe I would have decided to aid him instead.
rt1bhw.jpg
:icon_redface:

Infact at this point if I had any more respect for him I would have renamed our tribe from "minorities4trump" to "minorities4garrock", though I am quite sure he will pull of acts which might make that happen soon. :lol:

I am sure you have seen many of Panda & Rabid whine about ISN and their push accounts, turns out they were just jealous at the thought of someone doing it better than them. [I could go around giving snaps of garrock blabbering on and on about that but meh Ill spare ya'll] Just see the nobling stats of Rabid and it should be quite clear, and incase any of the Rabid member decides to argue with this particular point, I will simply add a snap of a rabid agreeing to nobling villages grown with the "intention of them being nobled by Rabid members" [ofc core rabid members get preference over ex SALT players there].

Also I would have loved to include names of all other players & tribes that have been affected by Rabies such as... robertbeainy , sarang among many others. However I fear that then I might have to actually rename our tribe after Garrock, so I shall pretend all of them never suicided on us prior to Rabid nobling their villas. :icon_rolleyes:

Think this is good enough for a nights read, sorry if I bored you, glad if I entertained. Incase Rabid members complain that we are "whining" about being weak I shall overlook it, cause I am well aware of the fact that Rabies damages the central nervous system drastically.

For all other animals such as PANDA/DUCKS/COWS I would suggest getting vaccinated, since most of my members including myself happen to be involved in animal welfare

Devil667
Trump
Random Crew

Special Thanks : Nathan for the compilation of reports.

Ps: I would love it if someone kind enough made me a "Garrocks Inner Circle" siggy [if you know what I mean xD].

Garrock

Meh... not a bad read.. decent PnP, fairly capable distortion of facts, and enough truth to be plausible. B+

and some obvious omissions.

/Cheers Devil

good-luck

-M A R I O-

Hey devil i think you forgot to mention your buddies over in TDREAL. :lol:

devil667

Hey devil i think you forgot to mention your buddies over in TDREAL. :lol:

TDREAL? :S Yes I have a couple of friends in TDREAL? but how are they involved in here? o.o . They arent involved in any exchanges of defense or offense. If I go into any sort of agreements with a nearby tribe, its just to make sure that RABID doesn't infect them as well, dont you think you guys infected enough tribes/individuals around? o_O

*TehDarkOne*

Play nice now guys....

Why can't we all just hug and get along? xD

Internal Server Error

One of the better PnP's on this world which frankly, isn't saying much, but I enjoyed reading it nonetheless. A few things though:
  • I would've preferred seeing Garrock's name in the first few Skype quotes. I know it's still possible to photoshop the name in, but I think it lends a little credibility.
  • I would've liked if Garrock's quote was actually quoted. I remember reading that post so I know he said it, I just would've liked it properly attributed.
  • You did generally well showing evidence to back up plausible assumptions, but nowhere was there even an inkling of any association between AKATS/PANDA and Rabid. Not that I disbelieve it, you just didn't do enough do enforce the plausibility of it.

Now don't get me wrong, this sort of behaviour doesn't surprise me. After seeing similar "old-school, like to fight" tactics on W69 with Varyag, I do find this easy enough to believe. I guess the researcher in me would just like to see proper references and backed-up claims.

Thanks again for the effort and read though.

DeletedUser

10/10 for effort, fun little read anyways. Not too happy with being called infected though, you got a cure ready devil:icon_twisted:?

Garrock

One of the better PnP's on this world which frankly, isn't saying much, but I enjoyed reading it nonetheless. A few things though:
  • I would've preferred seeing Garrock's name in the first few Skype quotes. I know it's still possible to photoshop the name in, but I think it lends a little credibility.
  • I would've liked if Garrock's quote was actually quoted. I remember reading that post so I know he said it, I just would've liked it properly attributed.
  • You did generally well showing evidence to back up plausible assumptions, but nowhere was there even an inkling of any association between AKATS/PANDA and Rabid. Not that I disbelieve it, you just didn't do enough do enforce the plausibility of it.

Now don't get me wrong, this sort of behaviour doesn't surprise me. After seeing similar "old-school, like to fight" tactics on W69 with Varyag, I do find this easy enough to believe. I guess the researcher in me would just like to see proper references and backed-up claims.

Thanks again for the effort and read though.

Hello ISE, it's been awhile. I don't recall much about w69, I wasn't on it very long... what I do recall was that it was very complicated and followed some very similar patterns. for example... everyone in the area wanting some sort of diplomacy, or merge, almost from the get go.. similar to this little world we are playing now. I recall, again quite typically, numerous minor wars, I recall some other half decent tribes around us, and trying to balance between warring and not being gang banged, which does require diplomacy.

Truth is... I've never seen any tribe that didn't have some sort of diplomacy. The thing about diplomacy is that you need to be very careful not to bind yourself up with so much diplomacy that you can't grow properly, you also need to try to find a tribe and people whose interests mirror your own. Common objectives tend to bind tribes and make the diplomacy that much stronger, they need to be reliable, and strong enough to not crumble during your move towards dominance.

Another thing I've noticed.. people often come to me (any leader I assume) with propositions, ideas, schemes etc... and they always want something from me (again any leader). A lot of times their ideas are premature, but you don't want to blow them off because down the line their visions of how the world will play out may come true, but neither do you want to over commit yourself, so you stall until the scenarios develop and you can make a better more informed decision. What I've also noticed of these kinds of people is they often want it so bad that any noncommittal response is taken for some kind of agreement or affirmative. Two such instances occurred this world and to be honest, I even went so far as to correct one person when he took my response as an agreement, and he just overlooked the correction completely.

When it comes to diplomacy, like recruitment, I try my best to be selective and choose a good partner, I may not always succeed, but I do try.

I cannot remember a world that I've played and led in that the tribe I led was not at war, was not a leader or near the top in ODA & ODD, and was not inundated with alliances and naps. That said, I freely admit that in every world I can recall I had some diplomacy.

I appreciate decent PnP, and this PnP is half decent, as previously credited ;) but it doesn't make it all true, or even very much of it true.

Your input is greatly appreciated ISE and it's great to see you again mate

/cheer

DeletedUser118888

Hello ISE, it's been awhile. I don't recall much about w69, I wasn't on it very long... what I do recall was that it was very complicated and followed some very similar patterns. for example... everyone in the area wanting some sort of diplomacy, or merge, almost from the get go.. similar to this little world we are playing now. I recall, again quite typically, numerous minor wars, I recall some other half decent tribes around us, and trying to balance between warring and not being gang banged, which does require diplomacy.

Truth is... I've never seen any tribe that didn't have some sort of diplomacy. The thing about diplomacy is that you need to be very careful not to bind yourself up with so much diplomacy that you can't grow properly, you also need to try to find a tribe and people whose interests mirror your own. Common objectives tend to bind tribes and make the diplomacy that much stronger, they need to be reliable, and strong enough to not crumble during your move towards dominance.

Another thing I've noticed.. people often come to me (any leader I assume) with propositions, ideas, schemes etc... and they always want something from me (again any leader). A lot of times their ideas are premature, but you don't want to blow them off because down the line their visions of how the world will play out may come true, but neither do you want to over commit yourself, so you stall until the scenarios develop and you can make a better more informed decision. What I've also noticed of these kinds of people is they often want it so bad that any noncommittal response is taken for some kind of agreement or affirmative. Two such instances occurred this world and to be honest, I even went so far as to correct one person when he took my response as an agreement, and he just overlooked the correction completely.

When it comes to diplomacy, like recruitment, I try my best to be selective and choose a good partner, I may not always succeed, but I do try.

I cannot remember a world that I've played and led in that the tribe I led was not at war, was not a leader or near the top in ODA & ODD, and was not inundated with alliances and naps. That said, I freely admit that in every world I can recall I had some diplomacy.

I appreciate decent PnP, and this PnP is half decent, as previously credited ;) but it doesn't make it all true, or even very much of it true.

/cheer

TLDR *throws a nut* a lot of words means you deserve a treat for time spent.

Garrock

TLDR *throws a nut* a lot of words means you deserve a treat for time spent.

sorry.. sometimes I do go on, and am most definitely guilty of taking myself too seriously time to time :) (eats the nut)

Internal Server Error

[spoil]

/cheer
[/spoil]

Cheers for the clear response. Good to see you back too.

There was no ill-will intended towards you regarding W69. I just vaguely, perhaps inaccurately, remember a lot of similar talk on the W69 externals regarding Varyag's recruitment and diplomacy. I do completely agree with the notion of tribes requiring recruitment and diplomacy to succeed.

I guess the main issue is who you recruit and engage in diplomacy with. If you recruit/ally any potential threats, it doesn't lend credence to the claim of being old-school and loving to fight. It's not enough to pick on smaller tribes and then say you're constantly in a war. It comes down to personal and tribal philosophy, but I prefer to fight a challenging, exciting war than be in a situation where it feels like there's little difference between the war and nobling barbarian villages.

I would hope Rabid is a little less like Varyag and has the opportunity to display this "old-school" nature rather than become bogged down in political games and recruiting everyone with the skill to potentially pose a challenge. I also want to re-iterate that I would still like to see further evidence from devil (as previously requested) to shed further light on the claims made in the opening post.

Good luck to both sides, although I know it has been stated it's not a war (yet). Hopefully this will liven the forums up a bit.