A tale of War, Respect & Viral Diseases

DeletedUser

All this talk of the old-school nature and I am yet to see a ten branch family tribe.

roman01

I'll do one for you when I find some time. :icon_wink: #747Posts #Boing #NoMorePosting

DeletedUser

Since "yeah sure" and "nuh uh" isn't actual PnP, I summarize events and then maybe start a discussion on them:

1) Garrock indicates he's quite interested in working together
2) a pattern of AKATS attacks start which make people suspicious that they're acting on behalf of RABID to soften up RABID targets.
3) Lo and behold it turns out AKATS and RABID are allied.
4) The old school war tribe who likes wars formed an alliance between ranks 1 and 2 of the continent. not a NAP, an alliance to secure ground against smaller tribes. Very safe, not very warlike.
5) This thread.

Anyone interested to dispute this narrative ? I'm not judging the morality here, just interested in establishing a baseline of facts to carry the discussion forward.

devil667

I appreciate decent PnP, and this PnP is half decent, as previously credited ;) but it doesn't make it all true, or even very much of it true.

Your input is greatly appreciated ISE and it's great to see you again mate

/cheer

Was waiting for you to kinda refute particular points I have highlighted there, instead of giving a vague generalized statement saying its not true. But then again, there isnt almost any that you can actually refute with proof can you?

Oh and ISE, I understand what you mean, I am a lazy person in general hence didnt bother going through all that, but yeah as soon as I get back home from pervis's place, I shall clear your doubts. :p

And Sjaak Zwart, I realize rabies infection damages the brain significantly, and hence I shall ignore your capability of reading and comprehending what is being said. I would have directed you to my friend's institute called "Center for Kids who cant read good" but I am sure they wouldn't be too willing to admit infected individuals.

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, making alliances close to you has been a thing that persisted both through oldschool and newschool gameplay. Call it risk averse, which it is, but that does not necessarily make this a bad decision, though not one I would take personally. Loads of people say they are here for the competition and wars and this particular event (assuming it is true) and those ideals aren't mutually exclusive, especially since people have different perceptions of what a good war is, though not implying that is the case with Garrock at all.

You see, I'm put in a bit of a quandry. I actually quite like the PnP, I think it is well presented, well written and was an amusing read. That said, I don't get what Garrock is supposed to answer for, how it is supposed to be slant against him or Rabid asides from the reports which are just that at the end of the day? If it is about suggesting they are not old school as they claim to be, I think the definition you are using may be wrong. The best part about what people would consider old school tribes, at least in my opinion was never the no ally sort of warring badassery. Many a world ended after all without an epic war deserving of the victor or the best tribe in that world. What made those tribes great was the sort of leadership, coordination and atmosphere that is rare to find nowadays.

From my brief conversations with Garrock and very brief stint in Rabid, I'd guess this is closer to his objective than becoming a no ally, no NAP, elitist tribe. As to how successful that will be, only time will tell.

Either ways, best of luck to all parties.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, making alliances close to you has been a thing that persisted both through oldschool and newschool gameplay. Call it risk averse, which it is, but that does not necessarily make this a bad decision, though not one I would take personally. Loads of people say they are here for the competition and wars and this particular event (assuming it is true) and those ideals aren't mutually exclusive, especially since people have different perceptions of what a good war is, though not implying that is the case with Garrock at all.

You see, I'm put in a bit of a quandry. I actually quite like the PnP, I think it is well presented, well written and was an amusing read. That said, I don't get what Garrock is supposed to answer for, how it is supposed to be slant against him or Rabid asides from the reports which are just that at the end of the day? If it is about suggesting they are not old school as they claim to be, I think the definition you are using may be wrong. The best part about what people would consider old school tribes, at least in my opinion was never the no ally sort of warring badassery. Many a world ended after all without an epic war deserving of the victor or the best tribe in that world. What made those tribes great was the sort of leadership, coordination and atmosphere that is rare to find nowadays.

From my brief conversations with Garrock and very brief stint in Rabid, I'd guess this is closer to his objective than becoming a no ally, no NAP, elitist tribe. As to how successful that will be, only time will tell.

Either ways, best of luck to all parties.
I like to think that old school and bad ass are 2 different things. though 1 can be the other and visa versa.
The only time I have really seen a no ally, no nap, badass tribe was ND on W73
They stuck with that policy for quite a long time. Unfortunately they too had to start the nap crap en noob recruit, coz of inactivity.
I heard other tribes in other worlds claimed the same policy, but they were never to follow their own rules for a long time.
Old school to me has more to do with setting the tribes priority above personal gain. Something that seems rare among the newer players, who prefer the ego trip and often rage quit like curry

sorry, forgot pick

media_af23a0d0-19de-11e5-b2b9-0193dca05497.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

• I would've preferred seeing Garrock's name in the first few Skype quotes. I know it's still possible to photoshop the name in, but I think it lends a little credibility.
  • I would've liked if Garrock's quote was actually quoted. I remember reading that post so I know he said it, I just would've liked it properly attributed.
  • You did generally well showing evidence to back up plausible assumptions, but nowhere was there even an inkling of any association between AKATS/PANDA and Rabid. Not that I disbelieve it, you just didn't do enough do enforce the plausibility of it.

These are legitimate questions that you asked, and as I had stated, I can prove everysingle statement I have made earlier, and provide any sort of evidence.

However, some very "honorable" individuals are still in denial of facts slapped onto their faces with statements such as "but it doesn't make it all true, or even very much of it true. "

c2fdea641ca18b8982d2d4814f3eb015.png

[SPOIL]
599cfd8aec469b9e3a149dc32b70b04e.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Since "yeah sure" and "nuh uh" isn't actual PnP, I summarize events and then maybe start a discussion on them:

1) Garrock indicates he's quite interested in working together
2) a pattern of AKATS attacks start which make people suspicious that they're acting on behalf of RABID to soften up RABID targets.
3) Lo and behold it turns out AKATS and RABID are allied.
4) The old school war tribe who likes wars formed an alliance between ranks 1 and 2 of the continent. not a NAP, an alliance to secure ground against smaller tribes. Very safe, not very warlike.
5) This thread.

Anyone interested to dispute this narrative ? I'm not judging the morality here, just interested in establishing a baseline of facts to carry the discussion forward.

the baseline of facts is that you iz a bunch of crybabies that lost 500 points coz your academy got catted.
come to the externals with a supposedly funny rabies story, make a lot of assumptions first. than present those as facts and use part of skype convos as so called proof.
All fun and game to see you making an idiot of yourself, but bottom line is that you haz no proof of anything that you state.
you iz butthurt and looking for an excuse for your failure.
It is fine that you make assumptions about how and where things went wrong for you, even if you don't count your own incompetence in, but please don't assume that the people reading your crap are all idiots and actually do anything with your PnP other than laugh at you

DeletedUser57316

the baseline of facts is that you iz a bunch of crybabies that lost 500 points coz your academy got catted.
come to the externals with a supposedly funny rabies story, make a lot of assumptions first. than present those as facts and use part of skype convos as so called proof.
All fun and game to see you making an idiot of yourself, but bottom line is that you haz no proof of anything that you state.
you iz butthurt and looking for an excuse for your failure.
It is fine that you make assumptions about how and where things went wrong for you, even if you don't count your own incompetence in, but please don't assume that the people reading your crap are all idiots and actually do anything with your PnP other than laugh at you

Can you make a post without insulting anyone? Or is it above your brain capacity, "I cant think of anything else to say so Im going to insult people" :l

What failures? Yeah we got catted, oh noes, how much of your tribe has lost their offense because you were all incapable of working together and co-ordinating properly and ended up getting backtimed.

This is probably one of the dumbest posts I have read in a long time.

DeletedUser

Really? Where am I insulting anybody? Not sure either which tribe it is you are talking about, when you are commenting on "my tribe"

devil667

Sjaak, either you are incapable of understanding a series of facts & figures given, or you're just not competent enough hold a sensible conversation. I have given snaps of statements made by your leader as asked for by ISE, and all you have done so far is go around insulting people, and displaying your massive vocabulary using words like "butthurt" & "crybaby" over and over again without any valid argument.

Now let me give you one last chance before I decide to completely ignore you for your lack of IQ; can you point out where I have made any assumptions? or have made any false claims?

Last edited:

-M A R I O-

Yet again you happened to omit the part about your alliance with TDREAL and the others who have been stacking your tribe. Also you forgot to mention how you tried to come to us for "relations/hugs". :icon_rolleyes::lol:

[spoil]Aaqib Farhan Hossain: I have a lot of people who will say stack me and few informants in nc
Aaqib Farhan Hossain: Also in the future my tribe will die of inactivity
Aaqib Farhan Hossain: I can see that
Aaqib Farhan Hossain: So I'll prolly be going around looking for a tribe to play in
Aaqib Farhan Hossain: You guys seem to be the only people I recognize
Aaqib Farhan Hossain: And yeah my last world, would love to be on your side once at least[/spoil]

Threw that in there for some fun, thats pervis btw. Seems pretty ironic right.
:lol:

DeletedUser

Sjaak, either you are incapable of understanding a series of facts & figures given, or you're just not competent enough hold a sensible conversation. I have given snaps of statements made by your leader as asked for by ISE, and all you have done so far is go around insulting people, and displaying your massive vocabulary using words like "butthurt" & "crybaby" over and over again without any valid argument.

Now let me give you one last chance before I decide to completely ignore you for your lack of IQ; can you point out where I have made any assumptions? or have made any false claims?
Well, the most obvious failing assumption is the one where you assume that i am in rabit.

Garrock

Look mates... the PnP was 1/2 decent, props... used some things that were said a month ago, and then some stuff out of context, that's part of PnP.

Why have I not come here to refute specific bits and pieces? Because, this venue here is just the court of public opinion, it's just shiny paint, my war with you is not here, it's ingame. I can go through 100s of skype messages, can go through a dozen different chats... I can find the part somewhere 1000s of messages ago in our tribe skype where I mentioned how surprised I was that AKATS attacked Devil (long before our conflict now), and how we speculated in our skype about whether akats and milfs had diplomacy. I do not have spies in AKATS, and AKATS are not my puppet, they have a leader who knows what he wants, and he goes and gets it, or tries to, the same as any other autonomous tribe/leader. So I can spend a great deal of time trying to come up with some counter PnP, but PnP is not one of my strengths, and I can come here and deny and refute everything you say, but then it becomes he said/she said, and that's not why I'm here.

So flame me, trash me, or the tribe we're in, for having diplo with 1 tribe and being friends with another tribe a continent away. It's all good mates.

Pervis, I would have liked to work with you, but, some things are just not meant to be mate.

I'm probably done here on this topic.

/cheers

DeletedUser

Where's the intensity Garrock? Where's the flame? Man, I was hoping for something juicy.

Instead all I got was logic.