A tale of War, Respect & Viral Diseases

Garrock

Pretty sure we didn't even bother with you guys until we saw Akats make a thread about joint opping salt with Rabid. ( Hitting After the second attack break posted on the 28th or 29th) Hitting Turtlz and Warrior of hell i think their names where.
1 day before that thread was posted a rabid member asked me who was playing on those two accounts ( basically trying to gather info for the op )
Then on the 31st Garrock mails me saying "Salt is going to hit Rabid before nobles(facepalm)" in response to us stacking the 2 players that where supposed to be opped

Also I am pretty sure Akats have only worked with you cause they want to merge down the line :icon_eek:

I'm sorry ghostie... I'm confused, did you refute anything in the quote, except that you came to some conclusions about us "looking for intel"? I do not know what their intentions are for our diplomacy... it has not been discussed with or by me.

and edited here to say>>>> seriously... grow up. You are welcome to your opinions, heck, try to make me look bad, or like a villain or whatever you wish. I dignify your post, only because I sort of believe you actually believe what you're writing. It is clear I cannot convince you of anything else... but here is a simple fact:
This is TW, you guys had certain expectations, certain plans and they did not come to fruition, the world did not play out the way you expected, heck, it has not played out how I expected either, but we always try to adapt. I can be that person you say that I am, but even "IF" it is true it isn't relevant, and quite honestly you can win a war of words all day long here and it means nothing ingame. So please, by all means bring your grievance here, bring your grudge here, and maybe you can gain some solace from the court of public opinion, but again... I'll take my chances in game and put my trust in my skill, the skill of my tribemates, and the overall skill and coordination of our tribe.

g'luck ghostie, Devil, Pervis, and whomever else will wish to rant and rave here...

/cheers

-Gar

Last edited:

DeletedUser116125

I got no grudge I just don't want any bullshit,
I have 3 times helped out people in your tribe timing attacks and tried to help with quickdodgeing, even though i got nothing to gain from it. So I think it's pretty safe to say I got nothing against you or your tribe.
[SPOIL]
WcP8bc9.png

[/SPOIL]
on the 28th HPC asked me about warrior and turtlez
on the 29th the Akats thread went up,
on the 30th we put up a thread asking for Warrior of hell and Turtlez to be packet stacked.
Then finally on the 31st you came to me saying rumor has it Salt plans to hit you ( Response to the stacking thread )

Obviously Akats+Rabid relationship was formed before Salt was an issue threat wise ( Op was planned before unless my timeline is off.

Also there is nothing wrong with doing diplomatic stuff in order to get out of early game. I just dislike it when you claim to be upholding standards when you aren't as far as I can tell

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

brother, a NAP with AKATS prior to all of that yes. Being told by AKATS that SALT was planning to his us yes. Having any coordination, at least at my level, with AKATS regarding attacks on you "NO". That's no bullshit...

devil667

brother, a NAP with AKATS prior to all of that yes. Being told by AKATS that SALT was planning to his us yes. Having any coordination, at least at my level, with AKATS regarding attacks on you "NO". That's no bullshit...

Indeed he had a NAP with SALT from long long back, and then an alliance and soon a merger. Now, as I had stated previously, garrock is an individual who deserves massive respect of the community and other tribes, mostly due to his integrity & old school playing above all, and a demonstration of his dignified persona is given below with the help of a few scrennies. :D

690c58be1407978bf442a4b611a99579.png

I am quite sure garrock also had no idea of the contents in the spoiler below! I mean, thats the same line he has been using for everything pointed at him, so guessing he might as well.

[SPOIL]
Loki Leohard Jan 41, xx:xx
Ok guys and girls it is time we get a little more serious about playing because we are going to have to fight from here until the end of the world.

We are looking at merging all accounts into Rabid so we become one Team. to do this we are going to start merging accounts into each other to get out account numbers down to 30-34 max.

This means each account here will have at least one co-player from a different part of the world, so accounts are active 24/7 and then we can have each account active and working with everyone...

It will not be one player accounts in the near future so that there are no surprises when people login..

I have 3 mails today that say they were cleared while they were off and there is no hope of rebuilding...

There is always hope if you do not throw hands in the air and give up..

We have many active accounts and we have troops mostly rebuilt from current attacks either defending or attacking and all it takes is each persons resolve to actually be active and work with your mates...

This is a team game and we are only as strong as our weakest accounts so we are going to work to make sure that no account is weak. thus we are going to merge accounts and make sure that all accounts are active 24/7

I want you to start talking to your friends and neighbors and getting ready to merge accounts and when you have nobles then you use troops from one account to weaken the enemy and then you merge into other account..

It is not easy to play on one account if you do not have alternative method of communication so I suggest Skype but if you are dead set against Skype then find an alternative method of communication so neither is booted from account when you login while they are sniping or sending trains or sending fakes...

This last is very important and everyone needs to communicate before logging into any account as a co-player or player. You must know each other's login times and when the other is expected on and if they are gone then you find another account to sit for you...

We need to communicate and work together and I have left you to your own devices to see if you can work together in groups and so far most groups have been successful but now we are going to start coordinating these groups together to become a team..

If you do not want to merge your account then you will have to show me you are more active than me and I am active in game 16-18 hrs a day trying to work with our alliance team Rabid and with each of you on a personal level...

I don't think any of you spend your time in game as much as I do and show the dedication to this team as much as I do and I will be merging because it is getting to be a little too much for me to go 40hrs without sleep so I can help you..

Enough about me..

FIND CO-PLAYERS WITHIN THE TEAM ASAP OR YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND...

I will tell you right now we all have our strengths and good and bad points but if you work together (even 3-4 members) on one account you will find you have more time to actually enjoy life.

Dandlion is our smallest player but I know he is more active than a lot of you and is small because he has been concentrating solely on Defense and has been loosing a lot of troops every time he farms to spiked villas, He would be a good co for any of you new players because he has 4 years experience and does know how to snipe and build and actually play the game, I know this because I taught him. Also DiV4 is another very good player that has played with me before and the reason he is small is because he has supported players with every troop he has so could not farm and had to depend on small resources to keep building....

I want you guys to start working together and instead of playing to see how big you can grow one account start looking at helping others the way they have helped you even if they have never helped you personally they have been working with this team so make the team strong and start showing these guys you are not only here for yourself but instead here to help and work with everyone...

Volunteer to sit there accounts make sure everyone has an emergency sitter set,make sure you have tripwires in everyones villas around you and if they come under attack sound the alert rather than let them get destroyed...

If we have any members here with no trip wires or 3 troops from close players in their villas then post in forums and if there are any members here that are not in a squad then post in forums so we know...

I can not do everything for you otherwise it would not be a team game...

Within a week we need to have this team down to 30-34 accounts...

Thanks
Jim
aka Loki Leohard
[/SPOIL]

No diplo within the K hmm with the new intakes eh? that was 6th Jan? :p . And now asking for them to merge accounts and move into RABID eh? I mean ofc it is highly likely you knew nothing, so I shall pass on this too. :lol:

Oh and regarding the situation with ghostbuster. A while eh? :lol: . Now how long can that "while" be, an hour or so?

020815a3215c0f6bcdd4086d19059de3.png

And btw garrock, we dont rant, rave or flame here, we simply provide proof of what we claim & occasionally drag out "respectable" gentlemen from whatever closet they hide in.

Yours Truly
Devil

Last edited:

DeletedUser118888

I've got to say, Garrock you need to come up with something. Devil is doing great job here 10/10. Keep up Garrock, where are your materials?!

devil667

I've got to say, Garrock you need to come up with something. Devil is doing great job here 10/10. Keep up Garrock, where are your materials?!

Well most of his materials are inappropriate & probably ban able in both the game & externals. :lol:

Garrock

Indeed he had a NAP with SALT from long long back, and then an alliance and soon a merger. Now, as I had stated previously, garrock is an individual who deserves massive respect of the community and other tribes, mostly due to his integrity & old school playing above all, and a demonstration of his dignified persona is given below with the help of a few scrennies. :D

690c58be1407978bf442a4b611a99579.png

I am quite sure garrock also had no idea of the contents in the spoiler below! I mean, thats the same line he has been using for everything pointed at him, so guessing he might as well.

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

No diplo within the K hmm with the new intakes eh? that was 6th Jan? :p . And now asking for them to merge accounts and move into RABID eh? I mean ofc it is highly likely you knew nothing, so I shall pass on this too. :lol:

Oh and regarding the situation with ghostbuster. A while eh? :lol: . Now how long can that "while" be, an hour or so?

020815a3215c0f6bcdd4086d19059de3.png

And btw garrock, we dont rant, rave or flame here, we simply provide proof of what we claim & occasionally drag out "respectable" gentlemen from whatever closet they hide in.

Yours Truly
Devil

Actually, we never formally accepted any nap with SALT, the truth is during negotiations with some stipulations left unanswered the duke of SALT assumed to have an agreement, I even stopped to correct him in the skype chat and he blew right by it. This I have already answered about people assuming things they "want" very badly to believe to be fact.

Tribal Wars basically has 4 states with foreign tribes...
1) Nothingness.. this means exactly that... they exist and have no purpose for you unless you choose to noble some of them (as was Trump and MILFS)
2) Enemy... an active focus upon attacking and nobling
3) NAP... Non Aggression Pact. This should not need explanation but I'll give you one... it means exactly that. Two tribes agree to stay out of one another's way, and yes sometimes some stipulations are attached to it.
4) Ally... Actively working together towards common goals to (hopefully) benefit both tribes.

A nap was in place with AKATS prior to January 6th, and while negotiations with SALT were never complete, we took advantage of the NAP conditions that they assumed were in place.. and mind you, in good conscience I attempted a correction in our skype conversation that he ignored.

AFTER January 6th the situation in our continent changed drastically, and the AKATS diplomacy became much more meaningful than a simple NAP.

An alliance for me is quite different than a NAP, and when a tribe becomes our ally our level of commitment to the duration of the agreement will remain for as long as they and we are capable of holding up our end of the bargain... and before you post anything else on the matter... no, an alliance with AKATS has ever been formally discussed, but I am posting here that that is what we have with them now. They deserve that recognition and respect.

I've never denied saying some of the things you have claimed I have said... I have contested your timeline and the point you are trying to make by twisting the things that have been said.

Strannox mate... I don't have to do anything here mate. I am merely indulging an insatiable hunger for drama, when in the end, none of this here really matters unless it somehow transfers into the game.

cheers again Devil... still good stuff mate, but generally there is a reasonable explanation for the things you come up with, and... as any good leader knows, you have to be flexible and for me... the only thing binding is when I actually give my word to an agreement or arrangement... the discussions leading up to an agreement are just that... discussions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why does Gar need to come up with anything? As stated previously in this thread: the real war is in-game, not here; this is simply the shiny coat of paint and spin that people like to dress it up in. We're beating Devil and co in-game, and no amount of screenshots of leaked mails will change that.

(Incidentally, spying is a detestable strategy).

DeletedUser

If there's one thing to be learnt from playing tribalwars, its that you do not anger princess.sparkles.

DeletedUser118888

Does he? Is he going to be rimmed if he decides not to feed the troll?
Yes

i mean why not, externals would love to see reports on anything that has virgin tears written all over it. There are some vile people here *looks around anxiously*

King Matt II

Does he? Is he going to be rimmed if he decides not to feed the troll?

It's a sad time when people think that decent PnP posts are "trolling".

Why does Gar need to come up with anything? As stated previously in this thread: the real war is in-game, not here; this is simply the shiny coat of paint and spin that people like to dress it up in. We're beating Devil and co in-game, and no amount of screenshots of leaked mails will change that.

The externals are as much of the game as the attacks are in game.

Last edited:

GOG the Deceiver

I got no grudge I just don't want any bullshit,
I have 3 times helped out people in your tribe timing attacks and tried to help with quickdodgeing, even though i got nothing to gain from it. So I think it's pretty safe to say I got nothing against you or your tribe.
[SPOIL]
WcP8bc9.png

[/SPOIL]
on the 29th the Akats thread went up,
on the 30th we put up a thread asking for Warrior of hell and Turtlez to be packet stacked.
Then finally on the 31st you came to me saying rumor has it Salt plans to hit you ( Response to the stacking thread )

Obviously Akats+Rabid relationship was formed before Salt was an issue threat wise ( Op was planned before unless my timeline is off.

Also there is nothing wrong with doing diplomatic stuff in order to get out of early game. I just dislike it when you claim to be upholding standards when you aren't as far as I can tell

Don't even know who you are mate.

DeletedUser

Eh, I'd have to disagree there; the externals are very much their own little game, a mini-game, if you will, inside the bigger game that is TW. You can't possibly believe that they are 100% equivocal though, as clearly losing an argument on here doesn't mean you've lost the world in-game.

DeletedUser118941

The extarnal forum is more a propaganda tool then a game..

Nice topic!

DeletedUser58259

It's a sad time when people think that decent PnP posts are "trolling".

Considering 90% or more of players don't read the externals, and even more don't care what gets said...
Not sure this is true.