[A] - Tiger Warrior

DeletedUser

This is my first ever tutorial guys :O
Took me a while and I have tried to explain everything in as much detail as possible,
if you have any questions, feel free to post below and just ask :)

tiger_warrior_tutorial_by_genetic_engineer-d41hc8i.png

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...rior_tutorial_by_genetic_engineer-d41hc8i.png

DeletedUser81336

A good read GE, I might whip out photoshop and make this sig exactly. :D

DeletedUser

did you make the smudge background ?

if not, can i have link too it ;)

DeletedUser

Nice tut GE (Sure you have done other tuts though? *Cough*Graffiiti text tutorial?*Cough* ;D
Nice outcome though, best tag I have seen from you in a while, the Lighting is gooood :)

DeletedUser

Nice tut GE (Sure you have done other tuts though? *Cough*Graffiiti text tutorial?*Cough* ;D
Nice outcome though, best tag I have seen from you in a while, the Lighting is gooood :)

That wasn't a real tutorial :D haha
And also ... how did you remember that you stalker o_0

DeletedUser

guys i know this is kind of a n00bish question but how do you cut out the tiger i tried using the freestyle but it would just copy the shape

DeletedUser

TBH, for your first few sigs, this isnt the tutorial you should be following mate.

DeletedUser

I would seriously look at my video and tut that I have posted in your thread, they will help you get to know the basics of GIMP and will talk you through some techniques which will be important to know. I wouldn't advise trying to make something like this for a while, not only as this tutorial done for photoshop users but it also uses quite advanced techniques. If you want the cut-out of the tiger then I would advise that you mail Genetic Engineer or Lawpaok who both have the cut-out of the tiger :)