A Time to Rise

• Thread starter Rannoch Nine Fingers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]After a long alliance, the breakdown of merger discussion quickly led to distrust and deepening antagonism and animosity between RIS and [BC].[/FONT]

negotiations.png

[FONT=&quot]With expansion becoming limited and their allies Styx to the North under siege, the RIS council decided that there was a time for talking and a time for action. And now was a time for action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To arms loyal soldiers of RIS, stand up and be counted.[/FONT]
risdeclaration.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Beware to those who stand before us as our mighty rams are coming for your walls.[/FONT]
ourramsarecoming.jpg

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war !

k77invasion.png

RIS declares on [BC]

DeletedUser

I don't actually know what to make of the war, or the PnP. But I liked the ram concept, very clever :)

But, good luck to all

DeletedUser

As it's my first PnP i'm still learning glad you like the ram though :lol:

DeletedUser

Not too bad then if it's your first :) But, you should be careful because people will crucify you for the slightest mistake on these.

Have a read of this, not to undermine you or anything, but just to help you out next time or even improve this one if you like :)

DeletedUser

I've learned on the external forums you've to expect a little flame grilling :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i liked the first pic..with all the little soldiers. as if you were playing risk. and that you are mate, that you are....

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah..

Bring it.

One of us was going to declare on the other, with all the BS of alliances with DICE and planning of OPs against us. Finding it ALL a lie..You have alot more problem than just us, but come and get some..

You have been planning this for 2 weeks..it is about time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaMouse404

Blah Blah Blah..

Bring it.

One of us was going to declare on the other, with all the BS of alliances with DICE and planning of OPs against us. Finding it ALL a lie..You have alot more problem than just us, but come and get some..

2 weeks? Man.. drawing PnP images is just taking up their time..

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah..

Bring it.

Glad your back:icon_rolleyes:

Talking of lies remember your awesome declaration on styx, what happened we are still here and even though you have a slight lead for a top 10 tribe that is doing nothing else sure is a pitiful performance, especially when dice has better stats then you guys and they have like 3 people fighting.

DeletedUser

Glad your back:icon_rolleyes:

Talking of lies remember your awesome declaration on styx, what happened we are still here and even though you have a slight lead for a top 10 tribe that is doing nothing else sure is a pitiful performance, especially when dice has better stats then you guys and they have like 3 people fighting.

Well, you are only here because you are really not worth my time..You have made it a point to avoid attacking me.
But you are still as mouthy as ever..

Well most of your tribe's villages are in K76, that area is controlled by DICE, so we are not messing with their claims..

As I said your stats from another world means nothing, your stats here are no more impressive than some Noob..That is why you were going to be dismissed..
Good thing you left..

DeletedUser

As I said your stats from another world means nothing, your stats here are no more impressive than some Noob..That is why you were going to be dismissed..
Good thing you left..

Your stats from other worlds are gone, huh?

Speaking of leaving, what world are you going to next?

DeletedUser

Well, you are only here because you are really not worth my time..You have made it a point to avoid attacking me.
But you are still as mouthy as ever..

Well most of your tribe's villages are in K76, that area is controlled by DICE, so we are not messing with their claims..

Good thing you left..

Continuing to win yourself no friends.

Even though we are warring RIS, I am rooting for them. ;)

Infact I might not noble any RIS just to see them do some damage.

DeletedUser

hmmm good pictures...but I like pictures

simple explanations of pictures underneath...I like simple..er what?

Great map to show how the war is laid out. (with more pictures <3)

Well done. I think you have done a very good job especially with your first one. I hope to see more and by all means pictures>words any day.

Good luck to both tribes but I think BC definitely has the advantage.

DeletedUser

Well most of your tribe's villages are in K76,
Well thats a lie;

Tribe ranking for the continent 77
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 [BC] 7,58 Mio. 860
2 Styx 1,00 Mio. 121
Tribe ranking for the continent 76
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Dice 5,05 Mio. 526
2 ~fin 1,44 Mio. 146
3 ~S.F~ 1,03 Mio. 128
4 DVADER 633.790 70
5 RIS 480.396 50
6 Styx 409.155 59
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not too bad then if it's your first :) But, you should be careful because people will crucify you for the slightest mistake on these.

Have a read of this, not to undermine you or anything, but just to help you out next time or even improve this one if you like :)

I remember that mine would be the bad propaganda in that category.

Caveman 10345

hmmm good pictures...but I like pictures

simple explanations of pictures underneath...I like simple..er what?

Great map to show how the war is laid out. (with more pictures <3)

Well done. I think you have done a very good job especially with your first one. I hope to see more and by all means pictures>words any day.

Good luck to both tribes but I think BC definitely has the advantage.

Basicaly what i was trying to get out :icon_biggrin: