A Tragic Loss in the TW Community

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hmm...never knew that guy but I bet he was great buddy and a great player. R.I.P Jeremy

DeletedUser

Its always a shame to hear of a death.

RIP Jeremy, those who were close to you will miss you dearly.

DeletedUser

I was away from TW when he passed away. Was shocked to hear the news. :(

We had some fun convos. R.I.P Jeremy. Your memory lives on.

Sorry for the late response.

DeletedUser18695

I am devestated, even more so that this was nearly a year ago, he was a cool guy, constantly miss understood and a great player.

289 NeverSleeps 1.047.736 130 3 4 1

We had so much fun xD.

That is his speed ranking, the 3 were wins xD 4 were 2nd and 1 is 3rd, I rimmed him many times in speed and he was so funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not know you but my best of condolences to your family and Rest In Peace.

DeletedUser91901

I know I'm like a little late but...

Never knew him or even heard of him previous to coming across this thread. But he seems like an awesome guy and it's regrettable that he didn't live to see W51 :(

Michael Corleone.

Dear Jeremy,

It's officially October 11th and it's officially been one year since you left us. It's been one full year since the last time I ever got to talk to you. I remember the last thing you ever said to me, that you were going out and would be back in a bit. It hurts to know that you never did comeback. I found out about what happened to you a month later and still to this day, it brings me to tears. I know your family is still grieving your loss, they loved you so much and it brings me to tears when I read their comments to you. You were one of a kind Jeremy, you truly were. You were like a brother to me, it already has been one full year since I lost my brother and to this day the wounds have not healed. I miss you kid more than ever, I am hoping to see you one day. I love you kid, I will never allow people here to forget the kind of person you were.

Once again, Rest In Peace Jeremy Lower, I love you kid. Your family loves you and misses you. We all hope to see you soon.

Peace to the God,

Alex

Last edited:

DeletedUser51390

A tear comes to my eye everytime I see you pop onto skype or MSN. At first im happy and think to write you, then I remember its not you, but your parent. I can still remember when you disapeared and we were all wondering where you were, it took weeks to find out what happened and it was a huge shock to all. I miss you major bro and still think about you often, as Alex said I will see you again one day. After all its only days, hours and minutes til the beast is back :(

rest in peace Jeremy

walleh

Shusaku Chiba

RIP Jeremy, I wish I could have spoke to you, you sound like a good guy.

Where do people go to when they die?
Somewhere down below or in the sky?
'I can't be sure,' said the Grandad, 'but it seems
They simply set up home inside our dreams'

- Jeanne Willis