A Tribalwars Talkshow. Trailer + Content discussion.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jasper or h0llygh0st.

I've had a thought stuck in my head for quite some time now, about a streamed videocall with known personalities of our community. During which we could discuss various TW related things, including:

- Strategies
- Current worlds
- Past worlds
- Tribes
- Events or changes to the games;
- Styles in leadership

This would be streamed on my Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/h0llygh0st) And afterwards uploaded to Youtube. The reason for streaming it would be so that people watching could ask questions live. Interaction between an audience and our guests and myself would be preferable.

For now though I'm still trying to see whether or not there is enough interest for this. In people I would like to be on this, and people who would be watching this.
If you believe you would have a story to share, or would like to discuss things with me on stream. Please add me on Skype.
If you just find this an interesting concept, please share and distribute this thread with as many people in TW as you can :) The more people who know about this, the easier it will be for me to continue working on it.

Here is a trailer of what it could look like. Though of course for now it's just me monologuing.

As of now there is no shedule or anything yet. If I have my first few guests and topics, I'll announce it trough Skype and a forum post.
If you want to catch the stream while it's live. Follow me on Twitch, perhaps use a Add-on such as "Twitch Now" for your browser.

Thanks for your attention, and hopefully see you soon.

Kind regards, Apathetic h0llygh0st.

DeletedUser

(eyeroll) anti-krieger propoganda in your TRAILER :p Best duke ever. He doesn't need to resort to your bizarre "friendly facade that's not actually a facade because you are really good at the facade" strategy. hahaha I kid, I kid. <3

Eagerly awaiting more vids ^_^

You should have a segment similar to James Corden's Carpool Karaoke. :D

DeletedUser105091

I'd tune in for certains. It's awesome to see the players behind the keyboard talking about their game.

Also think video should be the new trending medium for pnp. The altered screen caps and shopped mails, while fun to catch and call people on, is old.
I'd love to see trash talkers and propaganda masters put on the spot with impromptu and unscripted interviews Much like Londons' (Though I have seen evidence in his posts that these chats are rehearsed somewhat. Still props London.) Tribune interviews on 93.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Update:

The show will be this Saturday at around 16 ST. Live on https://www.twitch.tv/h0llygh0st
Will be uploaded to Youtube afterwards. I will start the stream a bit before then for questions and general bullshit people might be curious about.

The guests for the first episode will be:
- DA Nemesis
- James/Sinful Angel
- Reece/El Capitan

If you don't know these people, you will get to know them during the stream. Reece might not make it, if that's the case I'm hoping for a replacement.

I haven't decided yet on the people who will be on the 2nd instalment, but most likely Lisa will be one of them :)

See you this Saturday!

DeletedUser120425

This is something we will e spreading around. Great idea and can't wait for it to launch

DeletedUser93439

This was very nice. Nemesis, Sinful and Matt a had quite the intelligent conversation (even though some elitism was involved ;) ) and are generally very level headed.
h0lly serves as a good host, he introduces the topics and gives his thoughts, yet he doesn't force his way into it.

For all dem TW addicts, definitely try to watch it when you get the chance :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to Jasper for inviting me! I really enjoyed doing this. I hope that everyone else enjoyed listening to this. This is an awesome idea Jasper I hope it kicks off and continues.