A Tribe To Join

• Thread starter Khazraa The Impaler
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khazraa The Impaler

I Am Khazraa The Impaler, Looking For Countries To Join My Tribe, The Bahiiraan Empire.

For More Info Contact:

Leader: Khazraa The Impaler
Town: Bahiiraa
Tribe: Bahiiraan Empire:swordsman: :snob:

DeletedUser

Now its Clan vs. Tribe vs. Country?

BTW whats up w/ telling the name of your village?

DeletedUser

And we already spammed him 1 time. How many times wil he repost this?

DeletedUser13345

The newbies just keep getting worse lol.:icon_confused:

spleen mage

I Am Khazraa The Impaler, Looking For Countries To Join My Tribe, The Bahiiraan Empire.

For More Info Contact:

Leader: Khazraa The Impaler
Town: Bahiiraa
Tribe: Bahiiraan Empire:swordsman: :snob:

So, Mr. Khazraa, how many people have you Impaled?

I'm sorry, but that's not tolerated in our western culture.

DeletedUser13345

So, Mr. Khazraa, how many people have you Impaled?

I'm sorry, but that's not tolerated in our western culture.

Hahaha, it is in some parts off america (anythings tolerated in certain places in america lol)

I live in a country so small it's either not on a map or simply a dot:icon_cool:
Irelands not that small lep, especially for you leprecons hehe (I take it your from the Republic?) Us northerners are much bigger:D

DeletedUser

Hahaha, it is in some parts off america (anythings tolerated in certain places in america lol)

Irelands not that small lep, especially for you leprecons hehe (I take it your from the Republic?) Us northerners are much bigger:D

Ya well, my province is bigger then all of Ireland, France, and Bermuhda. I love Ontario :p

DeletedUser

Ya well, my province is bigger then all of Ireland, France, and Bermuhda. I love Ontario :p

Our countrys are small, but full of culture and history, more history than america and canada. Our capitals are world famous, and we are all cool over hear in europe. Terq is in one of the smallest european contries that is a confusing one, northing ireland. So, is it an english country our are you independant? France is a very big european country, and has the secondmost population, right behind germany, of about 60-65 million people. The parisitans are good cooks, but are also about five times as stuck up, snobby, and well yes. We are welcoming, but a good example of this is that whenever i take an order, i go to the kitchen and lauph on how retarded the group of mostly american tourists im serving.

DeletedUser

Our countrys are small, but full of culture and history, more history than america and canada. Our capitals are world famous, and we are all cool over hear in europe. Terq is in one of the smallest european contries that is a confusing one, northing ireland. So, is it an english country our are you independant? France is a very big european country, and has the secondmost population, right behind germany, of about 60-65 million people. The parisitans are good cooks, but are also about five times as stuck up, snobby, and well yes. We are welcoming, but a good example of this is that whenever i take an order, i go to the kitchen and lauph on how retarded the group of mostly american tourists im serving.

Not all Americans are idiots, infact my best friend happens to be one, and don't forget we and America saved your ass in WWII and without us we would be living in a completely different world

Hellsight

Guess everyone wants to brag about something. Also if you think most Americans are retarded you are mistaken. It's just the ones who think they can speak French.

DeletedUser

Not all Americans are idiots, infact my best friend happens to be one, and don't forget we and America saved your ass in WWII and without us we would be living in a completely different world

And we saved yours in your revolution. The score is currently 1:1, and its a tie.

DeletedUser

umm I'm Canadian, the Brits knocked you guys out of power here:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.