A tribute to the ones we lost rl/igm

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: THESE ARE THE PLAYERS THAT WERE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY :WHO WE LOST TO REAL LIFE ISSUES AND IN REAL LIFE :icon_cry:

mac who the good lord decided he needed her more then we did.. RIP
JOEGREENE----???? came back and then?????
MATCLARK----????? ?????
DAZZER89----rl issues
SELENAZZY---to become a DR.
URBANRUIN----rl issues
MINDLESSLIZARD---got rimmed and never got back.
TIBBSY---- went snow boarding :icon_biggrin:

I MEAN ABSILUTLY NO DISRESPECT WHEN I SAY THIS : these members are the reason that the 13th are as strong as they are today. without them the acadimy wouldnt have been possable.and some of the graduates wouldnt be here today.
the support values,the structual values,and yes the attacking stratigies. were all implomented by these player's as being the rule of thumb.
the parts ARE what makes the whole. NO one individule was more importaint then the other..........
so please when you say well that was then and this is now.remember that without them then there would be NO YOU now....
HONOUR THEM. DON'T DISREGARD OR EVER FORGET THEM:icon_sad:

who do you hounor in your tribe and why tell us....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mindless actually left due to joining the army. He has since returned to tribalwars (one of our members saw him on another world) and we have contacted him to see if he will join 13th on another account :)

Sele made his first in game post today in like 5 months, it was a celebration xD

DeletedUser

I'AM HAPPY TO HEAR SELE"S BACK...HOOOORAHHH...8D hehehehehe WHAT'S UP DOC.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, should have seen vinnies reaction ;) (something about a weak hole?)

Also sonny was a he :)

DeletedUser

i'm like big brother cane :)
watching everything posted in 13th and saying little :)

DeletedUser

I couldnt remember how to spell her name. and I didnt want to dishonour her by spelling it wronge :icon_redface:

Hahaha I think it is less dishonor to spell his name incorrectly rather than have his sex incorrect..... :)

RIP Sonny Hoover