A truce for the victims of IREAN

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: a lot of players have been without power now since IREAN hit sat.
and so maby what your seeing as inactives is realy a victim of that power outage:icon_sad:

:) I'm just asking that the farming of inactives stop untill after the cleanup of IREAN:)

:icon_biggrin:there are still lots of barbs that you can farm:icon_biggrin:

:icon_confused:I do know what I'm asking is a lot,but in the end its supose to be fun :icon_redface:

so please show some humanity and farm just barbs for the time being:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

It's what they get for building a house outside.

Tunnels, people, tunnels.

DeletedUser

...but there was an earthquake on the east coast last week too :(

As great of an idea as this is (my internet personally has been affected by the hurricane), seeing how large these servers are, I don't think it would be possible to implement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then build your houses in trees that are grown in tunnels.

Common sense, people. Omg.

DeletedUser100750

Well we have a storm heading for us where I live in the Gulf states it will be a strong hurricane when it hits us :( Right now a tropical storm. I'm extremely use to hurricanes for being a Louisianaian. But when this thing hits looking at two weeks with no power at least judging on how long it takes to get power back up. after a strong hurricane. I know I'm getting farmed :(

gods child

Doesn't TW activate a free attack holiday or w/e? I have seen it before, during Christmas or something, there were no attacks for like 3 days. Although this is just a small piece of the world so I doubt it is worthy.

DeletedUser

Well we have a storm heading for us where I live in the Gulf states it will be a strong hurricane when it hits us :( Right now a tropical storm. I'm extremely use to hurricanes for being a Louisianaian. But when this thing hits looking at two weeks with no power at least judging on how long it takes to get power back up. after a strong hurricane. I know I'm getting farmed :(

I'm Louisiana too, and I REALLY don't think the outage will last 2 weeks. It's not going to be that strong when it lands.