A True Guide to Signature Basics

DeletedUser

Photoshop just makes everything a whole lot easier :)

Nice to see you here Zenron ... ive seen your tutorial before :)

Love you sig ... apart from the W47 : W49 :S That really stands out.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
zenron the great, you have mine respect!

can you make guide for making guides?
as i was trying to make some tutorials on my sigs but i cant decide how detailed i have to go.

and for ps users... there is ps tool for color picking, http://kuler.adobe.com/#. it does just what you showed in your guide, and you can chose from lot of variations of options what colors you will use.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GE : Thanks :)

Nightblade - Heh, I get what you mean. I try and appeal to people who know a little bit about how PS works, but don't know the finer details. We can't exactly be expected to tell them some things, it would take up too much time.

I've seen that colour thing before, although I'm liking this one better: http://colorschemedesigner.com/

DeletedUser

Hahaha it would be nice to see like some tips on how to make a tutorial, ive never made one but I guess it would be nice to try.

I use that colour website :)

DeletedUser81336

Ugh I need to get back into GFX... but
/effort

Veeoh needs to realize that we on the internet are more important than her boyfriend. :3

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
kuler have add on for photoshop, so you do not have to be online to use it. i think that is only thing that make it little better then other online color pickers.
2010-07-15_210533.jpg

i am still looking for smudge technique used in this tutorial http://www.signaturebar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26681
major problem is how to tell enough and not too much in tutorials :)

DeletedUser81336

You know I got on the forums and I was like, "I'm going to bump Zenron's guide." but noooo...

jaysizzle

whats the bet know you have mentioned her name she will magically appear

DeletedUser

haha dw I got one too :D

are we alowed to discuss infractions ?
awell, I got one for the green sign that said GET THE ... got it ;) hhehe
knew id get one, but he started it :(

DeletedUser

haha dw I got one too :D

are we alowed to discuss infractions ?
awell, I got one for the green sign that said GET THE ... got it ;) hhehe
knew id get one, but he started it :(

This is the first forum i've come across where you can't even use abbreviations. I got my first infraction for saying WT(insert mysterious letter here.)

Anyways yes good guide, needs to be stickied. =]

DeletedUser

Yeh I got one on .co.uk for, ( something ) my life :)
but obviously it was abreviated :)

DeletedUser

Gee, thanks guys :icon_redface:.

@Nightblade I found that surprisingly useful. I don't think it is as good as some of the other applications of this kind, but it's a lot more accessible and I've started using it a lot :).

Anyways, I like how you can't use swearing abbreviations. Although, I'm weird in the fact I don't like abbreviations at all. Proper english ftw! for the win!

DeletedUser

+1
i really liked this. i learned a lot since im just a beginner at sig making this should help me improve my works