A True Story about [V].

DeletedUser

i don't know you in game..:(

even it is game or not, even in war or not, there's still honor called exist. :)

Hanz3l

You know me :p Im pretty sure there used 2 be a thread about me in your tribe once... (oh yesh famous)

Lol nope just in real life... if you are mistaking loyalty for honor then yea.. but no honor in games is non existant. Are you gonna politely mail a player telling em your gonna take village this and this and tell them your going to use a set number of nukes? Because that would be the honorable way.... imo

DeletedUser

sorry but still i don't know. :(

Please read carefully what meaning of honor.

Main Entry: 1hon·or
Pronunciation: \ˈä-nər\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French onur, honur, from Latin honos, honor
Date: 13th century
1 a : good name or public esteem : reputation b : a showing of usually merited respect : recognition <pay honor to our founder>
2 : privilege <had the honor of joining the captain for dinner>
3 : a person of superior standing —now used especially as a title for a holder of high office <if Your Honor please>
4 : one whose worth brings respect or fame : credit <an honor to the profession>
5 : the center point of the upper half of an armorial escutcheon
6 : an evidence or symbol of distinction: as a : an exalted title or rank b (1) : badge, decoration (2) : a ceremonial rite or observance <buried with full military honors> c : an award in a contest or field of competition d archaic : a gesture of deference : bow e plural (1) : an academic distinction conferred on a superior student (2) : a course of study for superior students supplementing or replacing a regular course
7 : chastity, purity <fought fiercely for her honor and her life — Barton Black>
8 a : a keen sense of ethical conduct : integrity <wouldn't do it as a matter of honor> b : one's word given as a guarantee of performance <on my honor, I will be there>
9 plural : social courtesies or civilities extended by a host <asked her to do the honors>
10 a (1) : an ace, king, queen, jack, or ten especially of the trump suit in bridge (2) : the scoring value of honors held in bridge —usually used in plural b : the privilege of playing first from the tee in golf

Hanz3l

Number 8 is the one your looking for. So howcome it hasnt shielded you from loosing nukes at home?

DeletedUser

There's a thing called honor, but it doesn't apply to a game situation like this, is what Hanz3l said.

DeletedUser

There is honour in games when dealing with certain people, there is none when dealing with others. It isn't even a reflection on someone's personal character as if you get so into the game that you act the same in real life as here then you should probably quit. If you keep your integrity even in a game then I suppose that shows your character to be good, but because someone loses theirs in a game does not make them a bad person, just competitive spirit.

DeletedUser

Now now madara... You shouldn't be talking about honor.

madara05 on 28.07. at 06:14
do you want me to leave now? :)

madara05 on 28.07. at 06:36
i'm tired :(

JamieRed on 28.07. at 10:17
I think its a little late for that mate.

madara05 on 28.07. at 10:52
i understand mate.if that is the decision :)

JamieRed on 28.07. at 11:05
Instead of going back to [V], it would have been an option. But since you joined back, I can't stop my guys from hitting you.

madara05 on 28.07. at 11:07
i can leave if you want and stop them attacking me. i want some rest :)

JamieRed on 28.07. at 11:13
Because you left and then went bcak, we aren't going to stop any more, even if you do leave once again.

madara05 on 28.07. at 11:15
okay :). i will do my best to defend..that is [V] move :)

Snap. I think the terminology best used to describe these events would be:

Hypocrisy [hɪˈpɒkrəsɪ]
n pl -sies
1. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc., contrary to one's real character or actual behaviour, esp the pretence of virtue and piety
2. an act or instance of this

DeletedUser

:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty:
i am testing you only of what you will say. i thought you will be happy again when i say it. :lol:

i feel your post seem you are happy that time when i leave.:lol:

DeletedUser

:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty:
i am testing you only of what you will say. i thought you will be happy again when i say it. :lol:

You make very little sense there in that post madara. We don't care if you stay in [V] or leave it. We have no intention nor did we ever think about stopping attacks on you. Thing is, you weren't testing anything. We don't have the incomings that would cause us to lose sleep.

Mikeys catted a few of my villages, caught me when I was passed out a couple times and got some troops at home. Big deal. I correctly tagged every single real attack he sent my way, and did the same with Jimmii as well. 84 real attacks so far in a month and 4 days. 240-300 fakes, all of which were ignored so never bothered me there. But did [V] make the most of the opportunity and noble any of them?

Nope.

I still haven't lost any villages, can't say the same for yourself though or any other [V] member.

Oh, and where is this Op, Noreth? Takes [V] a month and 3 days to still not launch any operation at a tribe its warring? Useless leadership right there. All smoke and mirrors. ;) In time, you [V] members will eventually wake up to yourselves and see it clear as day... But it will be too late then. ;)

DeletedUser

We have been launching OPs.. Are you blind?

Even if we haven;'t had that big an impact yet, big whoop, have you guys on us? Seems to me that in spite of all the smack talk you guys give, we haven't been phased in the slightest yet..

DeletedUser

We have been launching OPs.. Are you blind?

Sending 300 fakes on several people and a couple hundred nukes isn't an op. There is no strategy to it, which is what defines an Op. That's just random attacking. Even by randomly attacking, you guys haven't done very much of that either.

Even if we haven;'t had that big an impact yet, big whoop, have you guys on us?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,900
Side 2: 1,638
Difference: 1,262

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 271
Side 2: 42
Difference: 229[/spoil]
I'd say that would be a yes.

Seems to me that in spite of all the smack talk you guys give, we haven't been phased in the slightest yet..

Haven't been phased? Dude, your tribe has leaks more than a BP oil drilling pipeline. You have no real leadership when it comes to your wars. No coordination, no timing, a growing inactive problem. You got a war on 60% of your lines also leaving you with a seperated southern cluster now that R2D2 members came to DVADER.

All this taken into consideration, how can you say it hasn't taken its toll? How can you say this smack talking hasn't done what was needed. Because unless your ignorant to the facts, it quite clearly has.

DeletedUser

There is a strategy to it - considering like you said, we have a growing inactive problem, we've had to adapt our tactics a little. And we've only just started that.. Try integrating the XVI stats into the above too, and see what comes out. So far, your taking on probably about a third of our tribe with considerably more of yours, it's no surprise the stats look like that!!

We may have leaks, but not for anything important. Unless we want you to see something ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure smack talk doesn't take villas.. Personally, I just see all this as ridiculous, and it makes me sad to see presumably fully grown men whittling away their time arguing about the most infinitesimally significant points, to as you put it, take its toll on an opponent tribe. Apparently.

DeletedUser

Sorry if you don't see much co-ordination on our forums babes, a lot of it is don't by mail and Skype now... awww shame. Smack talk has affected nobody that I have spoken to so far, well actually that's not true, its made us all laugh at you, but I think you meant a moral effect, nope. What you seem to fail to realise that even if we didn't have an inactive problem, this is still a huge gangbang.

1 DVADER 357.414.253
3 XVI 138.496.235

Combined Points - 495,910,488

2 [V] 184.152.393
7 Ni 20.792.416

Combined Points - 204,944,809

And this doesn't count the other tribes such as BuSpar who also fight against us at the request of our enemies. Considering our inactivity problem the figures are even more unbalanced. We are not perfect by far, but we are far from what you paint us as. Not that bad for what we are facing down.

Side 1:
Tribes: [V] Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DVADER XVI BuSpar
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 33
Difference: 11

chart

DeletedUser

I care not for the stats of your wars all combined. This is merely about DVADER vs [V], so the posting of these stats for the last 48 hours show very little other than that you are still behind.

As for your conversations being on Skype and via mails... If I have players willing to give me information from your forums, you seriously don't think I have people giving me information from Skype and mails as well? Not very smart there Lanky. While Noreth may see this statement being likened to giving away my sources, it's not because those mails wont be posted so not to give away who they are. Don't worry though Noreth, it will become quite clear soon enough.

Oh and Lanky, it has had a morale effect on your tribe. It always does. Laugh away, because ultimately all you are doing is laughing at yourselves as I single handedly tear your tribes image to hell. Not good for a rank 2 tribe, ey? ;)

DeletedUser

Erm, I don't see anyone but Dvader envisioning our image as being 'torn to hell' by the whimsical rantings of the opposition..

As it may be, you simply cannot disregard the fact that XVI warring with V is having a massive impact on the war with Dvader. To say otherwise is simply, wrong, and ill-educated.

DeletedUser

I care not for the stats of your wars all combined. This is merely about DVADER vs [V], so the posting of these stats for the last 48 hours show very little other than that you are still behind.

As for your conversations being on Skype and via mails... If I have players willing to give me information from your forums, you seriously don't think I have people giving me information from Skype and mails as well? Not very smart there Lanky. While Noreth may see this statement being likened to giving away my sources, it's not because those mails wont be posted so not to give away who they are. Don't worry though Noreth, it will become quite clear soon enough.

Oh and Lanky, it has had a morale effect on your tribe. It always does. Laugh away, because ultimately all you are doing is laughing at yourselves as I single handedly tear your tribes image to hell. Not good for a rank 2 tribe, ey? ;)

I am surprised at how weak a reply this is to be honest. Saying it is merely about Dvader and [V] is like saying that WWII was only about England and Germany. The bigger picture is necessary and how the different variables act and effect is extremely important. What posting those stats shows is that we are not doing quite so badly as you want people to believe.

Mails and Skype are easy for a spy to forward. I should have been clearer however, I meant one player to another, or small groups of players. Your spiy(s) can't infiltrate all of those . You're right not very smart, I should have been clear. Now that has been clarified we can see that the principal is correct and if used properly your spies effectiveness is severely diminished.

Yes of course it has had a moral effect on the tribe, a huge one. Oh right no it hasn't, we just think the exaggeration and bravado is laughable and when looked at properly its simple to see its quite false. Keep tearing our image apart, we will just shrug it off and continue doing what we are doing.

DeletedUser

I am surprised at how weak a reply this is to be honest. Saying it is merely about Dvader and [V] is like saying that WWII was only about England and Germany. The bigger picture is necessary and how the different variables act and effect is extremely important. What posting those stats shows is that we are not doing quite so badly as you want people to believe.

We aren't trying to take anything away from XVI in this war with [V]. Nor are we seeing their fight with your tribe as anything less than a major influence as to our waltz into [V] territory. It is and we accept that. However, if you can't regain composure and adjust to fight on yet another front in a month then its due to poor leadership and organization on behalf of those responsible for doing so. I'm sure you can see how the two correlate.

As for crying foul about BuSpar also attacking your tribe, we have what was according to Noreth '[V]'s secret weapon, his ace up his sleeve' also attacking us. That is Taint. And they are doing a terribly job at that. What is worse is they are behind the line. BuSpar for you however, isn't. We are also warring Ni and the left overs of WUKE. Doesn't mean a lot because if the rank 2 tribe is threatened by a 20 mill tribe then that said rank 2 tribe has issues.

Mails and Skype are easy for a spy to forward. I should have been clearer however, I meant one player to another, or small groups of players. Your spiy(s) can't infiltrate all of those . You're right not very smart, I should have been clear. Now that has been clarified we can see that the principal is correct and if used properly your spies effectiveness is severely diminished.

Correct, you did word it poorly, be it a weak response on my behalf or not, it was not easy to point that out and you are smart enough to see that. Thus I applaud you. However, I don't think it is diminished at all since we have multiple informants in multiple different sections of [V] territory. Therefore your groups don't have a desired effect of holding information out from us. It flows quiet freely.

Yes of course it has had a moral effect on the tribe, a huge one. Oh right no it hasn't, we just think the exaggeration and bravado is laughable and when looked at properly its simple to see its quite false. Keep tearing our image apart, we will just shrug it off and continue doing what we are doing.

Not sure what you are saying in that statement to be perfectly honest. I understand the concept and direction it has taken but to say it has had no effect is putting yourself into denial regarding it. The fact [V] has had a man hunt to try and find our spies, Noreth continually doing sits on your members takes away thought to the fight. He is trying to cover your backs but in doing so, exposes your front. Makes sense ultimately when it weakings your tribe. Continue what you are doing because falling from grace is a great way to go out of the world, as that is where [V] is heading.

DeletedUser

We aren't trying to take anything away from XVI in this war with [V]. Nor are we seeing their fight with your tribe as anything less than a major influence as to our waltz into [V] territory. It is and we accept that. However, if you can't regain composure and adjust to fight on yet another front in a month then its due to poor leadership and organization on behalf of those responsible for doing so. I'm sure you can see how the two correlate.

As for crying foul about BuSpar also attacking your tribe, we have what was according to Noreth '[V]'s secret weapon, his ace up his sleeve' also attacking us. That is Taint. And they are doing a terribly job at that. What is worse is they are behind the line. BuSpar for you however, isn't. We are also warring Ni and the left overs of WUKE. Doesn't mean a lot because if the rank 2 tribe is threatened by a 20 mill tribe then that said rank 2 tribe has issues.

Correct, you did word it poorly, be it a weak response on my behalf or not, it was not easy to point that out and you are smart enough to see that. Thus I applaud you. However, I don't think it is diminished at all since we have multiple informants in multiple different sections of [V] territory. Therefore your groups don't have a desired effect of holding information out from us. It flows quiet freely.

Not sure what you are saying in that statement to be perfectly honest. I understand the concept and direction it has taken but to say it has had no effect is putting yourself into denial regarding it. The fact [V] has had a man hunt to try and find our spies, Noreth continually doing sits on your members takes away thought to the fight. He is trying to cover your backs but in doing so, exposes your front. Makes sense ultimately when it weakings your tribe. Continue what you are doing because falling from grace is a great way to go out of the world, as that is where [V] is heading.

You are either failing to see or deliberately avoiding the fact that the point I made was about combination. Something being greater when combined. On their own Buspar are no threat to [V] what-so-ever, when fighting Dvader and XVI they become a greater threat completely as that is another 2291 villages available for use against us. It is less about regaining composure and more about available resources at given points in time.

You can add Wuke and taint into my calculations if you want, you can even assume they are 100% active (clearly untrue). The totals will still be tipped in the favour of Dvader/XVI.

I'm not going to go further into the advantages of using small groups as opposed to a single unit in terms of spying, or the possible variations and strategies within those groups and how it is structured. It has its flaws but is in my opinion the better system. My opinion remains the same, if used correctly it can effectively de-fang your spy(s).

You demotivate, I motivate. Its a deadlocked fight. Your not doing as much damage as you think you are and if your spy(s) were doing a proper job you'd know this.

DeletedUser

You are either failing to see or deliberately avoiding the fact that the point I made was about combination. Something being greater when combined. On their own Buspar are no threat to [V] what-so-ever, when fighting Dvader and XVI they become a greater threat completely as that is another 2291 villages available for use against us. It is less about regaining composure and more about available resources at given points in time.

You can add Wuke and taint into my calculations if you want, you can even assume they are 100% active (clearly untrue). The totals will still be tipped in the favour of Dvader/XVI.

I'm not going to go further into the advantages of using small groups as opposed to a single unit in terms of spying, or the possible variations and strategies within those groups and how it is structured. It has its flaws but is in my opinion the better system. My opinion remains the same, if used correctly it can effectively de-fang your spy(s).

You demotivate, I motivate. Its a deadlocked fight. Your not doing as much damage as you think you are and if your spy(s) were doing a proper job you'd know this.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
[V] WUKE Ni TAINT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 8,741
Side 2: 7,717
Difference: 1,024

Side 1: 1,349
Side 2: 151
Difference: 1,198

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 72,059,284
Side 2: 65,500,598
Difference: 6,558,686

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12,363,497
Side 2: 1,331,831
Difference: 11,031,666[/spoil]
Compared to [V]'s stats.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
[V]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
XVI DVADER BuSpar
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 5,236
Side 2: 13,958
Difference: 8,722

Side 1: 488
Side 2: 1,320
Difference: 832

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 46,821,088
Side 2: 115,573,067
Difference: 68,751,979

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,590,055
Side 2: 12,414,747
Difference: 7,824,692[/spoil]

Not very pretty either way that you look at them. Yes, they are largely due to your previous fight but my comment remains the same. [V] is showing an extremely large inability to be able to fight on multiple fronts. That's not worthy of a second ranked tribe, and that is purely a fact.

Yes, you are fighting a combined total of tribes that in size are triple that of your own. Fair enough, you are expected to lose that in most cases. However, you are supposed to put up a fight. It would also actually matter if those tribes you are fighting coordinated attacks against you, which we aren't. Nor do we really have any intentions to do so. Therefore, in conclusion to the fact we aren't fighting together, we are merely fighting a common enemy and that is that.

Once again, I will state you are crying foul as to that, Lanky. Grasping at straws to find valid excuses to explain why you aren't putting up a fight. Nukes take 9-15 days to rebuild, Should have received a few waves by now on our front but haven't. Who's fault is that?