A True Story about [V].

DeletedUser

Nice 1 minute train there. Shame you talked smack davidga, when you are worse than nearly everyone at this stage of the world... Clearly.

DeletedUser46615

Finally, I'm returning to DVADER. but i do wish original Jamie was still around sorry LH but he was cool.

DeletedUser

Finally, I'm returning to DVADER. but i do wish original Jamie was still around sorry LH but he was cool.

No doubt he was. Hence why I took up his offer to keep his name going, he wanted to internal it or something then offered it to me :p

DeletedUser46615

No doubt he was. Hence why I took up his offer to keep his name going, he wanted to internal it or something then offered it to me :p

He was a beast on W1, I remember me and him being the only DVADER in K15 against WLE was epic.

DeletedUser

One thing id like to point out.. Dvader did not "Break V" If V is infact broken. We were broken by XVI and then Mr.Dvader took advantage of the situation to remove a #1 Contender from the world, Taking credit for the work of XVI which has ultimately been the only reason dvader have walked over V so easily is a embarrassment to yourselves.

That being said fair play you guys are giving us a ass whooping, But you cant argue had your declaration come while we were not being fisted by XVI the stats would have been very different, This is in no way a attack on dvader as its smart game play, But lets just keep it honest yees?

The information would obviously reach Dvader and in some way effect the PnP of both sides, Was a givvun considering how easily you can reach into our tribe, As you say yourself dont underestimate a opponent. Just because you can get any information you like at any time on them and because theyre not arguing with you doesn't mean they are crumbling or are ever going to go away. You will have to take every single one of V's 19016 villages before they are gone, Until then dont relax as you may get more than you bargained for.

As for V being embarassed and that being the reason for them not posting.. Booosheezle.

bold - i think we can argue that had our declaration come several month's earliar things would have panned out about the same...

[v] we're weaker on thier front's with dvd than xvi, most of your elite players were and still are in the west.

so if your "pucca" players couldnt hack xvi and got.. in a way steamrolle'd, how are you exspecting them to hold against dvd? the tribe which is still pushing in all directions.

i think your right things would have been very different... you'd have 40 village's taken instead of 35 ;) haaa

italics - lets just keep it honest? stewy.. no offense but yourself. your a devious shifty showjumper. unlike alot of the people on this world. (i think i am one of very few) i was one of the players with access to active's hidden forums. you lot sure cook'ed up a treat in there. remember your plans to double cross dvd?

active as a tribe we're oblique manipulator's, i mean look at ni, still in "active's" back-pocket to this day working under [v].

so please keep your "honesty" to yourself. if i want to be mislead and taken advantage of i'll find a nice brothel thanks.

underlined - get more than we bargained for? please... send some attack's my way im fresh back in the game and bored out of my mind, frankly i doubt i'd have to stack a village.

------------------------------

i havent been in this world from the start but i've known alot of key people and influence's. i've also run in all 3 of the top tribe's of the world. [v] not bieng one of them. bieng leadership in both xvi and active and now a soldier for dvd (with some nice connections) i think i know you better than you'd like to think.

[v]'s time came and went with my good friend cruddy. so.. yes you could say i have had close connections to every tribe worth mentioning..

feel free to try and "smear" any of what i have said.. i will simply lay facts down as a gospel.

DeletedUser

If only Vader decided to declare before we declared on XVI :) Wouldn't be the same situation with the players that were playing then. As far as the situation is now, pretty weak that you guys just come in and start attacking when XVI have been doing some damage.

metricjake, your right when you say that the most experienced people were and are in the west, when the majority of them played, could you not see by the damage that they inflicted on XVI in the begging. [V] are probably in a rough situation right now, but they shouldn't back down. But we always knew that once things died down with the XVI war and they had a lead, that Vader would come in and try to get their share. Used much XVI?

Don't try and respond to this in an opening for an argument, this was simply me pointing out what the situation looks like. I'm not on TW anymore, but I do check this every few weeks.

DeletedUser

If only Vader decided to declare before we declared on XVI :) Wouldn't be the same situation with the players that were playing then. As far as the situation is now, pretty weak that you guys just come in and start attacking when XVI have been doing some damage.

metricjake, your right when you say that the most experienced people were and are in the west, when the majority of them played, could you not see by the damage that they inflicted on XVI in the begging. [V] are probably in a rough situation right now, but they shouldn't back down. But we always knew that once things died down with the XVI war and they had a lead, that Vader would come in and try to get their share. Used much XVI?

Don't try and respond to this in an opening for an argument, this was simply me pointing out what the situation looks like. I'm not on TW anymore, but I do check this every few weeks.

it was actually more active vs xvi... and then [v] dropped wuke (and pnp) to set up [v] with active, active who obviously said no to wuke due to thier previous war. "we'll USE them as a family tribe". emphasis on 1 word USE. jake <3's hypocrite's.

now active had been planning on turning on dvd before thier war with xvi... (before they split up, merged with xvi left xvi and declared on xvi ) and as active were (and thier accounts still are) the dominant threat in [v]. i class this as active's treachery still shining through. imo [v] are scum to wipe of the bottom of my shoe. they arent a tribe they are a group of cowards sheltering under the same name.

why did you leave wuke alone [v]? imho you are THE worst tribe i think i've ever seen.

tribe = a group of people looking after each other.
not = a group of people deviously manipulating others for meatwall's, and then casting them aside.

this isnt a arguement.. this is war.

DeletedUser

Gavmando your ignorance of W36 politics is painful to read.

It is not as if Dvader was sitting on our hands waiting for either XVI or [V] to falter. We were occupied with Wuke, in case you had not noticed. [V] sided with Active to hit XVI because of the endgame alliance that was in place between Dvader and XVI. W36 has known for a long time the importance of this deal between XVI and Dvader and several tribes have tried to compromise that alliance. The Active/Dice alliance also existed due to the Dvader/XVI alliance.

In simple terms Dvader was always going to team up with XVI and in the long term perspective [V] was always viewed as an enemy for us.

Declaring on Ni was another step along the road for us, in order to compromise [V] and we had been prepping to hit [V] for a long time. Numerous other moves are testament to this fact.

Fact of the matter is that Dvaders declaration on [V] was not us being opportunistic. It had been planned for a long time, and we were fortunate in our predictions for when circumstances would allow us to do it. In any case the range of weak excuses members of [V] have been spouting recently is testament to the fact that we made the right decision.

Here is a question for all the members of [V] who are of the view that this war would have been so different under your previous leadership. If [V] could have destroyed Dvader back in the day, why did you side with Active and declare on XVI rather than declaring on Dvader?

My personal view is that you are glorifying the past in ignorance of the facts. [V] is by no means the tribe it used to be, but no less you over-rate what you once were. In actuality you only ever really made ground against XVI because you happened too surround a group of their members.

I maintain [V] has been over-rated for a long time and is in dire need of an introspective reality check. Particularly in light of the nonsense some of your membership is spouting recently.

DeletedUser

bold - i think we can argue that had our declaration come several month's earliar things would have panned out about the same...

[v] we're weaker on thier front's with dvd than xvi, most of your elite players were and still are in the west.

so if your "pucca" players couldnt hack xvi and got.. in a way steamrolle'd, how are you exspecting them to hold against dvd? the tribe which is still pushing in all directions.

i think your right things would have been very different... you'd have 40 village's taken instead of 35 ;) haaa

italics - lets just keep it honest? stewy.. no offense but yourself. your a devious shifty showjumper. unlike alot of the people on this world. (i think i am one of very few) i was one of the players with access to active's hidden forums. you lot sure cook'ed up a treat in there. remember your plans to double cross dvd?

active as a tribe we're oblique manipulator's, i mean look at ni, still in "active's" back-pocket to this day working under [v].

so please keep your "honesty" to yourself. if i want to be mislead and taken advantage of i'll find a nice brothel thanks.

underlined - get more than we bargained for? please... send some attack's my way im fresh back in the game and bored out of my mind, frankly i doubt i'd have to stack a village.

------------------------------

i havent been in this world from the start but i've known alot of key people and influence's. i've also run in all 3 of the top tribe's of the world. [v] not bieng one of them. bieng leadership in both xvi and active and now a soldier for dvd (with some nice connections) i think i know you better than you'd like to think.

[v]'s time came and went with my good friend cruddy. so.. yes you could say i have had close connections to every tribe worth mentioning..

feel free to try and "smear" any of what i have said.. i will simply lay facts down as a gospel.

First of all i dont know you, Which means you underachieved in this world as most of the good players that have been and gone i remember vividly.

You see we didnt get "Steam Rolled", We Steam rolled the mighty XVI to begin with and was very much a one sided fight. Everything changed when the leaders of V quit along with a large number of our powerhouse players, Not due to XVI but due to boredom which was in feverpitch in this world.

I myself didn't have access to Active's hidden forums. I was a forum moderator. That was the extent of my power in Active.. If that means i was responsible for the deceit that went on in Active then so be it, Get over it.

Devious showjumper? Come on man i have been in V since the very beginning of this world. Went to active WITH V, Went to Wuke WITH V, Went back to V both times and have never considered any other tribe. Your accusations couldnt be further from the truth and therefore your opinion is invalid, People who matter make impacts.

Send some attacks my way sir, You may or may not have seen but i have quit this world, I read the forums becus its a good laugh at times, You probably do know i have quit and thus is the reason for your braveness.

You may think you know me sir but clearly as all your bs which i had to endure reading is false im guessing you dont.

Cruddy was never [V], he may have spent some time there or with certain of its members but he was never a founding figure in V and never will be, Good guy .. yes.. V, No.

Please feel free to refrain from allowing your idiocy to overcome you.

DeletedUser

First of all i dont know you, Which means you underachieved in this world as most of the good players that have been and gone i remember vividly.

You see we didnt get "Steam Rolled", We Steam rolled the mighty XVI to begin with and was very much a one sided fight. Everything changed when the leaders of V quit along with a large number of our powerhouse players, Not due to XVI but due to boredom which was in feverpitch in this world.

I myself didn't have access to Active's hidden forums. I was a forum moderator. That was the extent of my power in Active.. If that means i was responsible for the deceit that went on in Active then so be it, Get over it.

Devious showjumper? Come on man i have been in V since the very beginning of this world. Went to active WITH V, Went to Wuke WITH V, Went back to V both times and have never considered any other tribe. Your accusations couldnt be further from the truth and therefore your opinion is invalid, People who matter make impacts.

Send some attacks my way sir, You may or may not have seen but i have quit this world, I read the forums becus its a good laugh at times, You probably do know i have quit and thus is the reason for your braveness.

You may think you know me sir but clearly as all your bs which i had to endure reading is false im guessing you dont.

Cruddy was never [V], he may have spent some time there or with certain of its members but he was never a founding figure in V and never will be, Good guy .. yes.. V, No.

Please feel free to refrain from allowing your idiocy to overcome you.

well.. you failed to actually say how i was wrong in any situation.. ultimately your entire post was just breeze blowing out of your mouth trying to make it look like you know whats what, obviously as i had hidden in active i was a more important player than yourself. you were debs sidekick.

now as i said in part of my post
no offense but yourself. your a devious shifty showjumper.
you deviously ditched wuke along with your tribe because they were warring dvd. and chose the active option out. cowardice i say.

you may not have had anything to do with the mockery of what active's leadership made of whats commonly known as "trust" or "decency" but you yourself are still just as low as them from what i've seen.

now, speaking of the decent players you think so highly of... they brought me here :p karl, vp, and deb brought me to w36. you think they'd ASK me if i was a shabby player?

i've done enough ass kicking in my time on tw and i feel i have nothing to prove to a player who has hasnt really even found his way out of his own K (which is all v? )

and im sorry but you arent on my calibre of players. no i didnt know you quit and i wouldnt be afraid of you if my 5 mill account was in the middle of [v]. have you ever reached top 20? let alone rank top 5.

you are also the one
allowing your idiocy to overcome you.

i never said cruddy founded [v] but he was in the tribe. without him semnormal wouldnt have betrayed celebreus, and active wouldnt have brought as many players as you'd like ( as [v] was thinking about warring cele's tribe who's name changed too much) i know that through xvi leadership as you was asking us to war them with you pfft. we declined. active along with the merger's who joined active from cele's tribe. then joined [v], they are what made the impact against xvi cause you had members severely surrounded. then, when cruddy quit the active player's started to leave one by one, and now your left with thier shell.

you seem to know nothing about this world. yet you call me the inferior player and an idiot? dream on

you seem to say you know only influential people? yet i am or was friends with most of them.

if your only here to keep up your devious shifty showjumping activity's, then get on the game and prove to me your better.

[v] havent really grown at all for months and months.. they've just merged and internall'd really. name a K [v] has taken by war? beside's its founding 4. then look at xvi's and dvd's founding 4, and tell me if [v] is up to thier standards.

they probubly have a few good players but nothing special. so dont get ahead of yourself.

oh and i am niallkce. that name might ring more of a bell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

had to post this here aswell..

wait wait.. i have something better... i need not say anything and nor do you haseo...

Hate to break it to you but XVI is a sinking ship, The whole of w36 knows it and your just lying to yourself to stop the inevitable, Your hopes and dreams of domination are merely that, dreams.

one error.. :icon_eek: replace x with [ and i with ] and you haveee! [v]!

only issue is [v]'s members have been keeping them self afloat by mtw (multiple tribe whoring) merging atleast once with every tribe they have a border with :eek: is xvi next? (remember that for future reference's )

DeletedUser

well.. you failed to actually say how i was wrong in any situation.. ultimately your entire post was just breeze blowing out of your mouth trying to make it look like you know whats what, obviously as i had hidden in active i was a more important player than yourself. you were debs sidekick her ***ch you could say.

now as i said in part of my post you deviously ditched wuke along with your tribe because they were warring dvd. and chose the active option out. cowardice i say.

you may not have had anything to do with the mockery of what active's leadership made of whats commonly known as "trust" or "decency" but you yourself are still just as low as them from what i've seen.

now, speaking of the decent players you think so highly of... they brought me here :p karl, vp, and deb brought me to w36. you think they'd ASK me if i was a shabby player?

i've done enough ass kicking in my time on tw and i feel i have nothing to prove to a player who has hasnt really even found his way out of his own K (which is all v? )

and im sorry but you arent on my calibre of players. no i didnt know you quit and i wouldnt be afraid of you if my 5 mill account was in the middle of [v]. have you ever reached top 20? let alone rank top 5.

you are also the one

i never said cruddy founded [v] but he was in the tribe. without him semnormal wouldnt have betrayed celebreus, and active wouldnt have brought as many players as you'd like ( as [v] was thinking about warring cele's tribe who's name changed too much) i know that through xvi leadership as you was asking us to war them with you pfft. we declined. active along with the merger's who joined active from cele's tribe. then joined [v], they are what made the impact against xvi cause you had members severely surrounded. then, when cruddy quit the active player's started to leave one by one, and now your left with thier shell.

you seem to know nothing about this world. yet you call me the inferior player and an idiot? dream on

you seem to say you know only influential people? yet i am or was friends with most of them.

if your only here to keep up your devious shifty showjumping activity's, then get on the game and prove to me your better.

[v] havent really grown at all for months and months.. they've just merged and internall'd really. name a K [v] has taken by war? beside's its founding 4. then look at xvi's and dvd's founding 4, and tell me if [v] is up to thier standards.

they probubly have a few good players but nothing special. so dont get ahead of yourself.

oh and i am niallkce. that name might ring more of a bell.

We ditched wuke because they were at war with Dvd? haha.. Dvader recruited Dice whom Wuke had been at war with before we merged and created PnP, We assisted in this war and were prepared to fight dvd as one tribe. The tribe broke up into two again because of internal issues, LAck of communication, Personal diffrences and other palava, Nothing to do with dvader. You guys even trying to take credit for that now too?

Your opinion on my values of "Trust" and "Deceat" are clearly severely misguided, I have never held any loyalties to anyone other than V, Its clear to see from my twstats of tribe changes that everywhere i have been i have went with the majority of V and returned to V everytime. I have never taken part in any of the deceat which i later discovered had happened within V between our tribes ex-leaders. I had no idea about the arrangements made with XVI which were later doubled back upon. So keep calling me out on my values but the sooner you prove it the sooner i can stop reading the egodriven bull which you insist on thrusting upon my poor eyes.

That continent is all V because of me. I done most of the cleaning up in the early stages and then reaped the rewards later on when it became a safezone. Call it cowardice, The fact that it was pretty much all mine until i quit a month ago speaks for itsself.

Your callibre of players? One that clearly failed this world and later picked up a account which wasnt his own work and still has the nerve to rant about how great he is? I mean come on guy atleast try to stay in context.

Cruddy played a big part in the move to V but never really contributed enough for the shaping of V, V was a contending tribe long before the merge, Long before Active fell apart, And long before anyone really took any notice, Cruddy was no part in that and so his leaving caused no real disruption. If you really think all those active members quit because cruddy quit the world then you are severely mistaken.. yet again. Just ask your friends in xvi.

The name rings a bell but doesn't fill me with fear as your ego might lead you to believe, You claim to know me and claim to be on another calibre but the fact that im still here on my account and you aren't speaks enough volume. I dont have to lower myself to your level of idiocy.
You failed here and the fact that your still around in a #1 tribe which is in a very good position considering the "End-game War" has begun is just a representation of how bad this world has become. I respect many players in DvD and considering the level of intelligent skilled players in there i cant understand why the password of one of their accounts has got into your hands. Clearly the standards have dropped as they relax into buffet mode.

I look forward to your reply sir, Please keep it civil as the muck your throwing around will never stick on me.

RagePBJ

We ditched wuke because they were at war with Dvd? haha.. Dvader recruited Dice whom Wuke had been at war with before we merged and created PnP, We assisted in this war and were prepared to fight dvd as one tribe. The tribe broke up into two again because of internal issues, LAck of communication, Personal diffrences and other palava, Nothing to do with dvader. You guys even trying to take credit for that now too?

Your opinion on my values of "Trust" and "Deceat" are clearly severely misguided, I have never held any loyalties to anyone other than V, Its clear to see from my twstats of tribe changes that everywhere i have been i have went with the majority of V and returned to V everytime. I have never taken part in any of the deceat which i later discovered had happened within V between our tribes ex-leaders. I had no idea about the arrangements made with XVI which were later doubled back upon. So keep calling me out on my values but the sooner you prove it the sooner i can stop reading the egodriven bull which you insist on thrusting upon my poor eyes.

That continent is all V because of me. I done most of the cleaning up in the early stages and then reaped the rewards later on when it became a safezone. Call it cowardice, The fact that it was pretty much all mine until i quit a month ago speaks for itsself.

Your callibre of players? One that clearly failed this world and later picked up a account which wasnt his own work and still has the nerve to rant about how great he is? I mean come on guy atleast try to stay in context.

Cruddy played a big part in the move to V but never really contributed enough for the shaping of V, V was a contending tribe long before the merge, Long before Active fell apart, And long before anyone really took any notice, Cruddy was no part in that and so his leaving caused no real disruption. If you really think all those active members quit because cruddy quit the world then you are severely mistaken.. yet again. Just ask your friends in xvi.

The name rings a bell but doesn't fill me with fear as your ego might lead you to believe, You claim to know me and claim to be on another calibre but the fact that im still here on my account and you aren't speaks enough volume. I dont have to lower myself to your level of idiocy.
You failed here and the fact that your still around in a #1 tribe which is in a very good position considering the "End-game War" has begun is just a representation of how bad this world has become. I respect many players in DvD and considering the level of intelligent skilled players in there i cant understand why the password of one of their accounts has got into your hands. Clearly the standards have dropped as they relax into buffet mode.

I look forward to your reply sir, Please keep it civil as the muck your throwing around will never stick on me.
Not gonna get into your whole post here, but you are very mistaken in the bolded sections. Jake was the original owner of the niallkce account, and did a great job with it. He left for various reasons and the account was put into the hands of some extremely underperforming players who did not do much with it. He has recently come back to his account and is once again doing an outstanding job with the account. He is a very good player and we are thrilled to have him back.

DeletedUser

this post is the same as your previous one.. it broach's nothing i say, state's im a crap player and im an idiot.

now.. for me to be another calibre of player? world 29 i was rank 1 by 300k at 1.2 mill and had rank 1 oda at the same time :| i suppose that makes me noob, the account was northstorm, i still have access to the current w29 rank 1 account as i taught the yonithan how to play the game (he can vouch for this)

i havent acted like an egomaniac, infact i havent shown off until the paragraph above.

and now to broach your idiocy, as i stated in my previous post.. it was cruddy deb and vp who brought me to w36 ( voltan, drthreelegs and redauram) 3 of the supposedly best players of 29.

as i said in my previous post, have you got top 20 on any world? i've got top 20 on every world i've played :| your not on my calibre. on an intelligence level, or on a tribalwars scale.

valk

Since jake came back its 28 villages in 2 days taken from an enemy NI i think hes done a great job since he came back.