A True Story about [V].

king dalt555

I was saying in general, there are always other details based on the case.

"RL issues are a lot more manageable when you're not under attack and losing villages. They compound most of the time, hence the quitting. No, issues within the game usually aren't the sole reason, but they are a contributing factor."

Just another way of saying what i was trying to convey. 95% of the time people don't do much for rl reasons. Work/gf/ they have something better to do. (i was gone for a week dirt biking, i was still on but did not do much on tw for a few days.)

DeletedUser

Basically they want to play but cant play much so when incoming start they quit because they haven't got the time to effectively deal with them.

DeletedUser86150

Basically they want to play but cant play much so when incoming start they quit because they haven't got the time to effectively deal with them.

They want play only when they attack, or just they want play simcity?

You as expert in the quit when incoming start can explain well that.

Just love the easy play?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I find it funny Dvader come rushing to XVI's aid after XVI are securely in the lead [caps-wise],

One would of thought that when XVI were getting hammered the time of aid would of come then,

But I suppose [V] were to active then.

DeletedUser

I find it funny Dvader come rushing to XVI's aid after XVI are securely in the lead [caps-wise],

One would of thought that when XVI were getting hammered the time of aid would of come then,

But I suppose [V] were to active then.

Or we were fighting another war :icon_rolleyes:

One of the weakest attempted criticisms I have ever encountered. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

Imnotu - could you start siding with DVader so maybe they lose a little credibility instead of putting up piffly arguments in favour of V? ;)

DeletedUser

Just love the easy play?

You always seem to flame Lanky...

Some people just can't handle masses of incomings and DO NOT have the time to deal with it. Some people I know, even in DVADER (not mentioning names), only just have enough time to run their accounts on 36 WITHOUT incomings.

Some people don't have as much time as you do.

DeletedUser

You always seem to flame Lanky...

Some people just can't handle masses of incomings and DO NOT have the time to deal with it. Some people I know, even in DVADER (not mentioning names), only just have enough time to run their accounts on 36 WITHOUT incomings.

Your totally right here, it is a lot easier to attack than defend. Takes hardly any time whatsoever to go and send out 100 or so nukes. When accounts get to the size they are now, if you want any sort of life outside tw you cant be sat there all day marking and sorting 1000's of incomings.

On a side note if someone would kindly send abotu 10k attacks at valk would be really appreciated

DeletedUser

Just love the easy play?

If your going to make personal insults at least try to make them good.

The players referred to do little, if any, attacking. This may not be due to a simcity style of play, but due to time restrictions (which was actually the point made in previous posts). As anyone will know attacking and defending are vastly different in the amount of time necessary, another thing is the fact as an attacker you choose the times where the action happens. As a defender you have to be online when they dictate, and often online a large amount which some people simply cannot do.

king dalt555

One of the weakest attempted criticisms I have ever encountered. Congratulations.

The war you were fighting was against wuke. They were what FRACTION of your size where they?

And on a second note, overall XVI are not securely in the caps lead, last time I looked they were not leading. Granted the stats have started to go their way over the last few months, but war is overall.

DeletedUser

The war you were fighting was against wuke. They were what FRACTION of your size where they?

And who's defensive troops were stacking WUKE? Not only did we have to break their D but your own as well in their villages. So combined size, it was relative.

And on a second note, overall XVI are not securely in the caps lead, last time I looked they were not leading. Granted the stats have started to go their way over the last few months, but war is overall.

To respond to this comment, I will use your own original comment and then edit that.

XVI were what FRACTION of your size where they?

[V] has at times been near double the size of XVI, largely spent the majority of it at being a third larger, yet you are only barely ahead in the stats. That isn't counting those of whom you kicked to protect your stats when they were getting destroyed such as Justicar.

As such, they have also had to fight your allies in Ni the entire time as well, and there was ACTIVE, and there was SPITE. Shall we continue?

DeletedUser

Correct. Wuke were significantly smaller than us. But there was also Taint, ~*S*~, Gv and other tribes that we were at war with at the time. Contrary to the belief of members of [V] we were occupied :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser86150

True, but You can't find them here, posting instead to run their accounts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you're saying Dvader didn't war [V] earlier because Dvader were already warring Wuke at the time.

How is that one of the weakest attempted criticisms ever lol. Isn't that what [V] are doing now? Taking on two tribes.

@sakura - Yet again, I think I've told you this before, i really couldn't give a damn about your little snide comments you have to chip in.

DeletedUser

DVADER had a choice. [V] didn't. Why is that so hard to understand?

[V] was outmaneuvered in the diplomacy game, lost their allies to DVADER, and are now fighting two tribes. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

Correct. Wuke were significantly smaller than us. But there was also Taint, ~*S*~, Gv and other tribes that we were at war with at the time. Contrary to the belief of members of [V] we were occupied :icon_biggrin:

I don't know about Taint but maybe ~*S*~ certainly and Gv really cannot be claimed as a significant drain on your resources. ~*S*~ was disbanded and many of the members left were inactive and no more than a simple clean up job of inactives that took few members (those that participated were far from WUKE).

Gv is a complete pile of crap because I know for a fact before anyone in that tribe came under real attack from anyone in Dvader we were a player down, Thirugnana was completely inactive before recieving any attacks from Dvader, rerman73t stopped playing more than 1 hour a day when his premium ran out and he decided it wasnt worth the money to renew it. That left two members. Myself and filthyfew. Filthy never spoke to anyone for weeks before the attacks on Thirugnana even began and did basically nothing to help. The only Dvader member to attack Gv constantly and with anything approaching determination was Scurf, and even then his only real attacks were at the inactives. When it came to attacking an active opponent he sent thousands of fakes and less than a hundred real attacks.

Unless Taint took over half of your tribe to keep down then WUKE were still a fraction of your size even when the variables are counted.

DeletedUser

~*S*~ was disbanded and many of the members left were inactive and no more than a simple clean up job of inactives that took few members (those that participated were far from WUKE).

Didn't disband, the tribe is still there ;)

But yeah, you can't really count Gv and ~*S*~ as a full on war, as it was only in the SW and quite a few players fighting there were ALREADY at the WUKE lines.

The SW was basically gonna be DVADER from the day TRI broke up, all we could do was slow down the inevitable, so using the SW 'wars' as an excuse is completely wrong, and as one of your members said (and I quote)
(valk) 'Do you really think we are taking ~*S*~ seriously /Sarcasm/ Yes we are my freind /End of sarcasm/'
(hanz3l) 'Its just a slow walk in the park.. one where we smell the flowers and walk the path slowly.. their fate is sealed no need 2 rush it...'

So ~*S*~ can not be counted as an excuse

(yeah I know its off topic, it was a carry-on from lanky's post)

DeletedUser

An excuse?

For what, you are about 5 months late on that.

Whether or not ~*S*~ was even actively fighting is totally irrelevant, ~*S*~ was a distraction, either way you look at it.

Furthermore as I already stated this happened 5 months ago.

I find it curious as too why [V] are claiming we should have declared when it was suitable for [V]. That entire arguement defies logic as why would a tribe play to the advantage of an enemy. Seems a little stupid too me, then again [V]s excuses generally are.

DeletedUser

I find it curious as too why [V] are claiming we should have declared when it was suitable for [V]. That entire arguement defies logic as why would a tribe play to the advantage of an enemy. Seems a little stupid too me, then again [V]s excuses generally are.

That is true, it is good to have some element of surprise in your tactics, and this can not be used as an excuse for [V]'s losses. Although, some excuses are slightly reasonable, including time and RL issues, which should be accepted.

Don't mind me, I'm personally on neither side.