A True Story about [V].

DeletedUser

Look at the once proud members of (V) now representing for Vader. Told Av a very long time ago not to trust you clouds. Jiimmii while you're at remove your tag

DeletedUser

if your gonna post like that and not say who you are then tbh im afraid your not worth a second thought dude.

if you were still playing a few months ago then you'd know the score and what happened in the world. i gave all for V while i was there and as long as i know that, then my friend your post is insignificant.

Hanz3l

representing 0.o we tagging and wrecking hell now? 0.o oh wait ive always been dvader :p

Seems like he is the tribe sig police tbh

Hanz3l

Lol your not Sephiroth remove that at once :p

PS: Cloud is a total douche :p the character and player :p

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
if your gonna post like that and not say who you are then tbh im afraid your not worth a second thought dude.

if you were still playing a few months ago then you'd know the score and what happened in the world. i gave all for V while i was there and as long as i know that, then my friend your post is insignificant.

i know the score and what happened on this world and its you left. end of story

guess i should point out who i am/was. i played semnormal for a few months till most of V pussied out

DeletedUser

in which case, if your so in the know then you'll know there was a few of us in the east that didnt hence the fact that we are still here playing regardless of where we are now and the rest, well the rest quit. kinda the opposite of us if you ask me stew.

why didnt you play on like we did instead of bailing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
in which case, if your so in the know then you'll know there was a few of us in the east that didnt hence the fact that we are still here playing regardless of where we are now and the rest, well the rest quit. kinda the opposite of us if you ask me stew.

why didnt you play on like we did instead of bailing?

who gives a shit if your still playing :lol: your in the enemies tribe any idiot can keep running from wars and make it to the end of the world :icon_neutral: want a cookie?

and yea the rest did quit but they at least went out with class

i left because i was never supposed to be playing that account an old friend of mine said his comp was broken and he needed me to play it for a month so he could get it fixed... i played it for 6 month and i gave the account to boris so she could find a player for it so i never "bailed"

DeletedUser

yeah whatever stew. if that keeps you sleeping at night then im not remotely interested about your views on running from wars

going out with dignity = fighting till your last

quitting because of incoming = no class

cookies on the other hand i might be persuaded to take note :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Only 1 thing matters in life and that is realizing how terrible Victor is at PnP... And mine still kicks his Mexican backside. :p

Oh hai guys!

DeletedUser

So long Hun. Glad to see you again.

Only 1 thing matters in life and that is realizing how terrible Victor is at PnP... And mine still kicks his Mexican backside. :p

I thought he is terrible in every aspect.

Hanz3l

Oh hai guys!

lol i havent done any pnp? glad u got my message though :p I miss u man :icon_cry: theres no rival no one to stand and face my wrath.. come back plox? :S

So long Hun. Glad to see you again.

I thought he is terrible in every aspect.

Lol Wuv u 2 I can feel the love... and is that really what u think? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hey April. How you doing? Long time no speak, should catch me on Skype from time to time. :)

Vic, I may come back... possibly. It would be to either start a war with XVI or to fight them if one is started. :>

Hanz3l

Hey April. How you doing? Long time no speak, should catch me on Skype from time to time. :)

Vic, I may come back... possibly. It would be to either start a war with XVI or to fight them if one is started. :>

heard u were gonna co someone... 0.o rumors rumors...

DeletedUser

I'd be concerned if I were XVI if I was too, but they haven't fulfilled there side of the bargain yet. >.>