!?!: a true underdog story

DeletedUser

i am bored so i will just tell everyone how it was like in !?! from my point of view. i dont care what everyone eles thinks about this.

Way back when i was in =kk= , !?! was only a small tribe that only owned half a k. they were fighting {V*} for as long as i remember. and in =kk= we were fighting [-_-]. i didn't realy worry about !?! cause they had there own war. then when i woke up we were mergeing into !?!. i still dont know why, but at the time i thought omg why we mergeing with these fools? now we were in 2 wars. {V*} and [-_-]. after a long time of war we finaly started to push [-_-] back. then they slowely started to go hotnub and maybe one or 2 went g.khan. then thats when hotnub became our problem. everyone was saying "we cant win this only gives hotnub room to expanded" but our core supported our front line villages with all our might. and we wernt loseing. as the war went on we gain confidents. more and more players started to go to the front lines with support going to each and every village. and about that time *D* was gaing power very fast to the south-east of us. after a long time as alies we merge. it was totally unexpected. but it gave us control of almost every south east village. our tribe belived we can win any war. we were expanding rapidily and then we encounterd W-A-R. they recruited our members that never like the merge from =kk= to !?!. about 5-7 people went to W-A-R, and most of them were my friends and players near me. so i talk to aetost and told him i will spy for a little while and see what there up too. since lots of my friends left to go to W-A-R they never thought i would spy. i was there for 2 days and i saw that they were gonna to go to war with !?!. so i quickly in form aetost and let him account sit me. once he saw that they were prepairing to war !?! aetost decided to attack them first. i jump back to !?! and the fight begain. we nobled 50 village in one day. W-a_r was shocked that !?! would attack them first. then some players that left !?! to go to w-a-r said they were told wronge and blah blah. but aetost had a heart let them back in with some power full w-a-r players.
now we owned k85. i think we had 7 or 8 k's at the time. then we became naps of fear to the west. now we were back to the north of us where {v*} and hotnub were. i think {V*} was having problems with hotnub as well us and hotnub were eating at {V*}. but before they were whiped out the went to hotnub. so now !?! and hotnub held a huge war that went over 3 k's and we were killing there inactives. then the big bad g.khan got involved. they had some big players in k75. so now were at war with the 2 top tribes g.khan and hotnub. everyone still said we had no chance but the only people who thought we can win were the players in side the !?!.F. then this is where shaelis becomes the great killer. flashcash was nobled our inactives and just destroying us. then pronlem solve. shaelis take 24 villages in one day. and all the rest over the corse of 5 days. has the days went on we were pushing back hotnub and g.khan! who would of thought? then we got in a tussle with ~GW~ cause they attacked our ally at the time ~time~ we fought them for only 5 days when they merged with us. that got us realy close to ~time~ so they decided to get stronger as well. omega merged with ~time~ to make TO. and then for some reason our good alies became enimies. now we had 3 war with 3 top 5 tribes. people thought aetost was crazy. like what the hell that he thinking??? the only thing aetost did was lead us. he was on 24/7 to make sure everything was going acording to plan. then .FEAR. to the west of us merges making us HUGE. but at the same time joke turned on g.khan and very sadly got there asses handed to them. g.khan show the world that they still are active and very power full. i dont know who dissbaned first TO of hotnub. but i know they both dissbaned and g.khan and us both got some of there players. i think g.khan was still in first but with us right behind them. then all of a sudden 6 people right next to me join g.khan. one of them was my friend mikesa2008. i couldent believed that happed i had thughts of quiting cause everyone that went to g.khan was right next to me. as the days went on the traitors started to dissaper. we were nobleing them. but what realy shocked us was that most of them did not got any support at all. thats when g.khans activity started to be a big concern agian. we took advanage and became the worlds power house. and the war has change. we wernt the underdogs any more. i started out one k away from the way now i am 6 k's away with support all out to tribemates. i just lost the will to keep playing. then i got bored. with all the new merges and strong players getting in it felt like we wernt the same tribe. the tight group of friends from =kk= are now being droped to !@! and !$!. the old players that fought hotnub and {-_-} and {V*} are now just supporting the new members, that we got from our enimies. so i quit.

DeletedUser

I liked reading this and hope someone else does this, too. However, as I read through it, it seemed like a lot of the things you said were out of order in the way they happened.

Still liked the read though. :)

Kaiser Minear

Good read, I was about 30k when this was happening and I didn't really pay attention to the outside world :/ I was more concerned with my K. This kind of goes along with the tribe ranks I saw

DeletedUser

I too enjoyed reading it. It is hard for me to remember all that happened and in what order. Great Job. :)

Timbob07

haha I remember those days! I was in TIME and TO. We faught you guys for like a month if that and the war was called off. Only to prolong the World War that was to come ;-)

DeletedUser

i agree,

i got bored by the long-windedness :/

Same, but i still read it and im glad you made it...

Several people may be able to relate to it - and memories are awshum :)

i remember when i was a noob...

Yesterway was fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92351

oh yes... my old tribemates in =kk=. that was some classic days.

DeletedUser

this world sucks now :(

I reckon Apoc and No! should each split into 3 tribes :D

I respect Kesha for what she did(remaking ~HAWK~) and others should follow in her footsteps :D

DeletedUser

i think that is better that new tribes appear cuz this world is getting bore

DeletedUser

I respect Kesha for what she did(remaking ~HAWK~) and others should follow in her footsteps :D

I thought it falcon that reformed...

DeletedUser

whah whah whah.... if you don't like it get the hell out of our forums and world, that is if you still play an account. :p