!?!: a true underdog story

kingjohan

I know they didnt have the greatest players at first but they rose to greatness.
Do you remember Exodusts, Dstars, Long Strong, and some others?

Most of them quit by now or were nobled out by internals.

No, they didn´t.

DstarS was the one i was talking about. now he is good.

What did exodust do? Noble a few barbs in NOOBS core and got them stacked by !?! fam. He didn´t do much more.
Long strong? never heard of the dude.

Nobled out by internals? and you call them GOOD?! Omg...

DeletedUser

You have to think back. September of 09. exodust was 500k back when the highest players were at 500k. He was... pretty great.

Forget longstrong.

In internals I meant. Trust me. They were. BomerNZ. what about him? remember him?

kingjohan

You have to think back. September of 09. exodust was 500k back when the highest players were at 500k. He was... pretty great.
In that case he slacked quite a bit during the war since exodusts wan´t even in the top 100 when he nobled the villas in noobs territory.
Forget longstrong.

In internals I meant. Trust me. They were. BomerNZ. what about him? remember him?
Sorry, never heard of him :icon_confused:
Bold.
when *D* merged that really boosted up !?! cause they had SO many players, noobs and everything. so when they went inactive we got the points. so the players in the back were also growing at a high rate.
True. I´m sure that the KK players were nobling villas as fast as the noobes were internaling tho. But you might be right.

if you look at them here http://www.twstats.com/en35/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=10935.
you see that a lot of they players were great add ons.
Yes, indeeed they were

lol strikeitoff was in D*D
Bold

DeletedUser

No, he wern´t (was waiting for you to mess up). Me and WLM speak quite alot sometimes. Acording to him he didn´t want to merge.

I never said he wanted to merge. I only agreed that he was consulted but he rejected the proposal.

kingjohan

I never said he wanted to merge. I only agreed that he was consulted but he rejected the proposal.

Looks like i messed up. Sowwy.

So that´s the loyalty the ex KK members had? How many dukes/barons did KK have?

DeletedUser

i think 2, jaydoty, and wholikeme.

but i think that wholikeme was being sat and jay made the decision.
and i think if =kk= did not merge we would be still around.

kingjohan

i think 2, jaydoty, and wholikeme.

but i think that wholikeme was being sat and jay made the decision.
and i think if =kk= did not merge we would be still around.

So how was wholikeme consulted (IF) he was being sat? :|

Skillwise? Yes, perhaps.
Loyaltywise? Meh, doubtful.

DeletedUser

i think he was gone then came back to see the tribe had merged. thats what i always thought.

DeletedUser78370

Jaydoty was against the merge, Remember when he returned to !?! after taking a break and to try and rebuild? , was never happy, never really agreed with what was going on inside the tribe, created a new tribe, then aetost gave the order to destroy him.

Wholikeme is in world 50, after i spoke with him about the demise of the old !?!, what KK had become, he asked if he could have sahelis account lol

DeletedUser

lol i wonder why he quit:/ he was in my mind the best player in w35.

DeletedUser78370

What was the date aetost set for return? i think it was august 15, but i could be wrong....

DeletedUser78370

Im sure aetost had mentioned a breif return at the end of summer, what happened to that?

DeletedUser

Lol.

He is also reeking havoc on w50. He and lee walton are running the new number one tribe, [END].

-mlatty

DeletedUser

omg.. why doesn't he just stay gone... there are no more internals for him to eat. And I frankly don't know why anyone even cares enough to post about him. He is a quitter... plain and simple. And if he actually thinks he is going to play under his name again good. I hope he manages to survive so I can kick the nubs but personally. But... he probably has a million accounts knowing him that he proxies. I never knew a player with so many accounts. Its absurd.