!?!: a true underdog story

DeletedUser

Nope, his new in-game and external name are Astronomy. He is also number one on w50.

So, you can challenge him in-game, but you'll be at quite a disadvantage, unless that will make it more enjoyable for you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know what his new alias is as well and it doesn't impress me in the least iota. One who has so many villages and just gives up does not have my respect. At the very least he could have tried to hold on as much as possible while his mates nobled him out. I would have at least thought he was honorable then or even if he set a sitter that be good too. But just letting the account go barb for anyone to eat was ridiculous. Plus... we could have still put up a nice fight for his tribe. He just irritates me.

DeletedUser

Well, if he irritates you that much, maybe you should play in w50 and pick a fight with him. :icon_smile:

It would be nice to see someone challenge his "royal highness".

kingjohan

Mlatty, keep W50 out of here. Ok?
We don't need to know anything about aetost in W50. If he plays there and is rank 1 then fine. But let W50 deal with it, not W35. We've gotten rid of him once, that's enough.

kingjohan

omg.. why doesn't he just stay gone... there are no more internals for him to eat.
HAHA! and you know that, don't you kingA? :lol: You little internal eater :icon_wink:
And I frankly don't know why anyone even cares enough to post about him. He is a quitter... plain and simple.
In the end everyone is a quitter. Nobody will play tw forever.
And if he actually thinks he is going to play under his name again good.
Do you honestly think he will try to play W35 again, with his original account? :icon_rolleyes:
I hope he manages to survive so I can kick the nubs but personally.
Why don¨t you go to W50 and own him then?! But we all know you're to weak for that kingA. Gosh, you're all talk.

Bold

DeletedUser

Yeah Johan... I am so bad at tw I am owning all of ex defensively. ROFL. I like free OD!

DeletedUser69611

You know how to stack. Bravo! Looks like you're not as bad as i thought :icon_rolleyes:

Hey king long time no see, I liked reading this and remeber the old times.. But my name wasnt metion in any of that :( I started alot of the wars :D Like between W-A-R and !?! haha and i fired up hotnubs and g.khan against !?!

But im back and playing world 53, Anybody want to co-play with me???

DeletedUser

Hey king long time no see, I liked reading this and remeber the old times.. But my name wasnt metion in any of that :( I started alot of the wars :D Like between W-A-R and !?! haha and i fired up hotnubs and g.khan against !?!

uhmm... you want to run that by me???

you had something to do with the war btw !?! and khan??? ok, if you think so.. lol

kingjohan

Ah, the good old times :) When you spied for me in !?! ;)

Got to tell you tho, you were my best spy :icon_wink:
uhmm... you want to run that by me???

you had something to do with the war btw !?! and khan??? ok, if you think so.. lol
He and like 10+ other members in !?! were spying for me and feeding me info daily which i think i spread to charger (those that involved khan ofc). Even tho i never liked charger.

So yeah, i guess he did have something to do with the G.khan and !?! war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Got to tell you tho, you were my best spy :icon_wink:

He and like 10+ other members in !?! were spying for me and feeding me info daily which i think i spread to charger (those that involved khan ofc). Even tho i never liked charger.

So yeah, i guess he did have something to do with the G.khan and !?! war :icon_biggrin:

lol..... you did not know charger that well then... 8)

spy info was not what caused the war... it was one on one convo's that happened btw charger and aetost... add in the details of the map as the world changed, and it was simply the reasons...

DeletedUser

Lol I remember the day I got kicked from !$! for "spying" charger mailed me saying that he wished I was a spy for him lol

He was quite a riot. I wish I could have known him better.

lee maybe you could arrange that :p