A TW legend Leaves TW For the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

seems that And ALL of Jons online freinds have been the target of his lack of humanity. His brother Josh also went along with this sick thing.

I am appaled at thier actions. TRUELY appaled. they have ruined christmas for myself and many others. I really dont know how they could be so unfeeling.

After 4 years of speaking to the guy i thought that i knew him. seems not. For King geldwolf its worse.. hes known the guy for nearly 9 years. :O and this is how hes treated.

I feel betrayed and violated competley. I am sorry if my well meaning earlier post caused anyone pain. :S Believe me Jon and josh have caused me plenty this last week or so. this is how i finally found out.. I set up a Au hotmail account and mailed his business email account.

sent him this.

To: jmsXXXXXX@live.com.au
Subject: Facebook ad
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 02:37:45 +0000

Saw your advert on Facebook.

Was wondering if you do a cheaper rate for block booking.

for example once a week for 3 months?

could you let me know.

Thankyou

Maz

I sent this cos 1) i did not want to believe he was dead.. and 2) to try and proove to KG that he was. i was explecting in the full ness of time to get a trply saying he had passed away.. or not get a reply at all.
This is what i got bk..

To: fitgirl@hotmail.com.au
Subject: RE: Facebook ad
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:11:42 +1100

Hi Maz,

Our one off price for a massage is $50 for an hour as of January but if you were to book weekly massages for 3 months in advance, we could take of 10% making it $45 an hour. I generally focus on sports massage but am trained in Swedish, relaxation, lymphatics and pregnancy massage as well. Our hours are 8am to 7pm, 7 days a week.

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Jon

I sat in silent for 30 mins staring at the above. in shock it was the last thing i expected. i eventually replied with this.

fit girl
To jmsXXXXX@live.com.au

Well of All the low down dirty tricks to play Jon. This take the Fing Piss. You do realize that you have RUINED chistmas for a LOT of people..

I cant believe that even you would be this low. You have had people in tears for DAYS..

For fucks sake honestly.. I dont know how you can live with yourself.

did you REALLY not think that people would be upset! and wait til i get hold of josh.

Your SICK all of you!

Deb

Now i have changed his email.. but it is available on the web if you look for it is all im saying. :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

altough i dont like river very much but iam sorry to hear that he passed away hope family he left behind can be tough and may God bless his family ...

DeletedUser

RIP Jon, My condolences to his family & friends....
I'm truly sadden by this...

artofspam

Rest in Peace Jon.

This is sad news, I wish the best for your Wife, Daughter and Baby to be, which would be a hard time for all.

I also extend my deepest condolences to all your family and friends.

I leave this phrase for your them:

Those we love don't go away,
they walk beside us every day.
Unseen, unheard, but always near;
still loved, still missed and very dear.

DeletedUser

My condolences to His family in this time of great sorrow and loss. I only had the pleasure of speaking with him on a few occasions but he made them memorable. Again our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. As a tribute I will be renaming my villages in W58 in his HONOR. This is truely a sad day for TW. R.I.P. Jon

XXXCoNvIcTXXX
a.k.a SenselessInsanity
Co/Duke of HONOR

DeletedUser

Our condolences goes to his family, As this news is truly sad. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family and friend in there time of sorrow and loss. What a sad time for all his friends and enemies on TW. R.I.P Jon

Ladyxxconvictxx
aka co of Honey Badgers Duke of Honor

DeletedUser103644

A very sad day, a man I've heard so much about yet never had the chance to learn to know.

Rest in peace Jon and my deepest condolences to his family and friends

I shall aswell rename my villages as a tribute to him.

SiTreX

DeletedUser

hoping that now you edited it that it was untrue?

me too but "IF" it is untrue then someone has some explaining to do because that is wrong and cruel. We all know this is a game, and things get done but saying someone died when they didnt is WRONG.

DeletedUser

I'm right, as usually :icon_rolleyes: Come here Deb, ill give you a hug.

DeletedUser

I really dont understand is River or Warstiner is die or not ? how come people live and death such be a playing ? be a grown up ... i take a pity of him altough i dont like him .. geez to many drama all u are being make .. this is a war game not telenovela or drama ...

DeletedUser

thankyou! im so ANGRY right now. for a week ive been getting update on his "condition".. and worrying.. praying.. then to be told that his wife had to decide wether to turn off the life support.. FFS.. im just SO angry! :s

DeletedUser102717

Such a shame to read such a sick thing, my feelings are with the ones who were betrayed by lies, when my friend on W57 ladyxxconvictxx mentioned this i wasnt sure what to think, then i read it and even i am sickened by this act.

I really dont understand is River or Warstiner is die or not ? how come people live and death such be a playing ? be a grown up ... i take a pity of him altough i dont like him .. geez to many drama all u are being make .. this is a war game not telenovela or drama ...

It may be a war game, however for every war in TribalWars you make friends/Twfamily to be betrayed and lied to such a sickly extent is unforgivable which is what they are saying.
Yes it may well be a extreme drama but it is a extreme lie which creates the drama.

Regards,
Wingedpig - W57.

DeletedUser

This is not surprising to me. It only takes a few minutes of speaking to river to figure out his personality. Nice work river you had a few people feel bad for you for a minute, now those who already didn't know you were a a$$ do now

DeletedUser102717

well they could always noble/rim him for his sick mind ;)

revenge goes far in this game use it wisely.

DeletedUser

This is not surprising to me. It only takes a few minutes of speaking to river to figure out his personality. Nice work river you had a few people feel bad for you for a minute, now those who already didn't know you were a a$$ do now

we as in me n con did .......

Status
Not open for further replies.