A victory and new steps.

DeletedUser

You can run but you can't hide.

Happy will be letting you all know any former amigos players belong to them.

This is a warning to you all.

Let me reiterate on another point all Noobs on Ice villages will be nobled by happy.

Nobling even one of these villages will be taken as a declaration of war unless returned.

You guys have been warned. :)

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Watch out Amigos they are going to attack you and threaten to attack you again if you noble n00bs ex-villages. Why should Amigos care? I think the real answer is that Happy cannot accomplish both agendas in a timely fashion, needs to expend Nukes on n00b (oh look, I made a funny :lol:) and is posturing.

DeletedUser

let me reiterate on another point all noobs on ice villages will be nobled by happy.

Nobling even one of these villages will be taken as a declaration of war unless returned.

scary!!!!!!! Guys start nobling noobs! :)

I HAVE TIP FOR OTHERS :p. LET THEM NOBLE IT THEN YOU NOBLE IT BACK AHIHIHIHIHI

guess if its a joke or not YOUR CHOICE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

scary!!!!!!! Guys start nobling noobs! :)

I HAVE TIP FOR OTHERS :p. LET THEM NOBLE IT THEN YOU NOBLE IT BACK AHIHIHIHIHI

guess if its a joke or not YOUR CHOICE

Theres a few i cleared for noobs, why don't you start there.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I don't like this richard guy.

Good to hear.

I am not here to make friends but anyone in my tribe and on my diplomacy list.

Thank You and Goodbye.

@mirror this is easily achievable believe it or not.

Both are in different sides of our tribe.

North and south.

I want to let you guys know now before we have to get into diplomatic ramblings etc.

Anyway, what amigos ?? :lol: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser100590

Good to hear.

I am not here to make friends but anyone in my tribe and on my diplomacy list.

Thank You and Goodbye.

@mirror this is easily achievable believe it or not.

Both are in different sides of our tribe.

North and south.

I want to let you guys know now before we have to get into diplomatic ramblings etc.

Anyway, what amigos ?? :lol: :icon_redface:

I feel you have gone from innocent forum troll to forum troll with powers since declaring you are part of the leadership. What happened Richard, you used to be so innocent and naive in your posting. Now you're just aggressive </3

It'll get you nobled eventually :p

DeletedUser

Let me reiterate on another point all Noobs on Ice villages will be nobled by happy.

Why exactly should Happy have a right to those villages? Just because you had a person who couldn't play the game properly in your tribe it shouldnt mean that you are the ones to benefit from it. Should you really be advertising the fact that you had a cheat in your tribe anyway? It's not something to be proud of...I think a tribal punishment if somebody is caught cheating is a good idea. Give people less incentive to take up possible cheaters. All for one and one for all kinda thing.

Oh and richard it's a sad moment when the only way you can get what you want is through bullying and threatening other players. Save it for the playground yea?

DeletedUser

yup..used to like richards point of view ...Really they should say NOOBS villages should be left un-touched and anybody found nobling them will then get nobled..

they went publicly on record distancing themselves from his play but now they want to use his villages mmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser

only happy should benifit from a player getting banned for cheating pffft lol i wish i was near them just to make Richard make :p

DeletedUser

only happy should benifit from a player getting banned for cheating pffft lol i wish i was near them just to make Richard make :p

Please do not disrespect our NAP anymore than you already have by announcing it on the forums. :icon_rolleyes:

@humbletree.

Well , personally I did not want to be duke . Ever since I started this world I passed it onto someone else instead of going for it myself. This lead to the fall of all my tribes since dukes quit, got banned etc.

I am normally quite an amicable guy if you message me however, I am protecting the interests of my members and letting the world know in a nice way instead of just launching on them :).

@Marajax

I am sure i played against you/with you on w45 maybe?

Remember noobs stunted our growth with his farming methods (Morthy announced it so i can post it :S )

So it is only fair we profit from them.

@Thebestbev

I am sorry if it came across that way.

I am a big bully :icon_rolleyes:
There is a reason my tribe is called happy :)

We get the right to these villages because we got our growth stunted by him and he is in our clusters.

I personally was very disappointed when noobs cheated hence why I made happy to distance myself away from cheaters.
Although, I guess we will always be judged by actions of other players :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Please do not disrespect our NAP anymore than you already have by announcing it on the forums. :icon_rolleyes:

@Marajax

1.I am sure i played against you/with you on w45 maybe?

2.Remember noobs stunted our growth with his farming methods (Morthy announced it so i can post it :S )

So it is only fair we profit from them.

1.yup...i quit just before xmas when it was getting close to the end due to rl issues although my account carried on a while longer. That was a fun if slow world but like most merged to death. the forums there were more spicy

2. Personally i dont think anybody should prosper form cheats. He may have hindered your tribes farming but not growth. Under his leadership he pulled in a lot of good players and kept them all united. Not an easy thing to do with so many egos

DeletedUser

@Thebestbev

I am sorry if it came across that way.

I am a big bully :icon_rolleyes:
There is a reason my tribe is called happy :)

We get the right to these villages because we got our growth stunted by him and he is in our clusters.

I personally was very disappointed when noobs cheated hence why I made happy to distance myself away from cheaters.
Although, I guess we will always be judged by actions of other players :icon_cry:

You guys have no right to claim Noob's villages as your own. Yes, you are far more likely to take them than most other tribes due to your position and obvious strengths. I just believe that bullying smaller players because it may inconvenience you to have to take the villages off another player just shows signs of weakness. If people want to take those villages they should not have threats of war from you. They may need to be wary that you will be trying to take them back at some point but going in over your head to scare off little players from more than 100 villages is just a bit cowardly.

Making a new tribe to distance yourself from a cheat is all very well and good and as posted on another thread i respect that, but it doesnt really matter if all the cheat's villages are only allowed to go back into your tribe. It just shows that you don't really care about the ethics of the game providing you benefit from it in the end.

DeletedUser

You're obviously awesome, you've got that perfect mix of arrogance and attention whoring that is a must in a great leader. Anybody else feel like stacking those barbs? Don't think that violates Richard's threat :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser69611

You guys have no right to claim Noob's villages as your own. Yes, you are far more likely to take them than most other tribes due to your position and obvious strengths. I just believe that bullying smaller players because it may inconvenience you to have to take the villages off another player just shows signs of weakness. If people want to take those villages they should not have threats of war from you. They may need to be wary that you will be trying to take them back at some point but going in over your head to scare off little players from more than 100 villages is just a bit cowardly.

Making a new tribe to distance yourself from a cheat is all very well and good and as posted on another thread i respect that, but it doesnt really matter if all the cheat's villages are only allowed to go back into your tribe. It just shows that you don't really care about the ethics of the game providing you benefit from it in the end.

First off we have all the right to claim those villages as he was our leader. You must be a small player huh? not used to this game yet? Would you rather us play tribalhugs mate? This is a war game, its not our fault you didn't grow fast enough to be a bully but instead you got bullied.

Your right, its just a time waster and big inconvenience trying to recap them off smaller players for 1, morale, and two. Waste of time. It does not show weakness in any way, and until you can be in the top 20 and not complain about being bullied then you have no right to say anyone is weak. I don't believe he is going over his head to let them know, he simly stated if anyone takes them we will noble you. like i said read my above statement, it waste our time..

Your statement about cheat villages going back in the tribe? All i have to say are you stupid? they are barbs now, there in the middle of our cluster and better use to use under our tribe and not in anyone elses.. Thats almost 200 villages sitting there and you rather us let players take them and then us recap them? You make no sense and please go somewhere else with your flaming..

Anyone else want to point out how its smart to wait for low morale players to noble them then we waste 3 nukes trying to clear something we could have taken with half a nuke?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

@Marajax

Our growth was hindered you know how many nobles and coins I would have from farming better. :icon_neutral:
He got good players together , that is true, but where? did that too.

None of the players that cheated went back into the tribe :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Are you dumb ?

@tai

Please stack them barbs. 100% morale no walls make for good ODA and nobling :) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@tai

Please stack them barbs. 100% morale no walls make for good ODA and nobling :) :icon_wink:

Unless NOI's anti-pointwhoring strategy was to not build walls, I'm pretty sure they'll be there :icon_biggrin:

The poor sap who hits a bonfire stack and a couple villages with 10 or so D villages in them when trying to noble NOI's barbs, just remember, Richard said I could :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First off we have all the right to claim those villages as he was our leader. You must be a small player huh? not used to this game yet? Would you rather us play tribalhugs mate? This is a war game, its not our fault you didn't grow fast enough to be a bully but instead you got bullied.

You have no right to claim them whatsoever. I'm not saying you can't take them but to make the claim that you own those villages is ridiculous. You say that this is not tribalhugs yet that is exactly what you are doing. Instead of actually fighting sombody you re bullying people so you dont have to. Hug much?

Your right, its just a time waster and big inconvenience trying to recap them off smaller players for 1, morale, and two. Waste of time. It does not show weakness in any way, and until you can be in the top 20 and not complain about being bullied then you have no right to say anyone is weak. I don't believe he is going over his head to let them know, he simly stated if anyone takes them we will noble you. like i said read my above statement, it waste our time..

Telling people you intend to take those villages and threatening war to anyone who touches them are two different issues which I don't think you can quite understand. Until you can read english and comprehend an arguement without resorting to grunts of "me bigger you so me right". Fine, it might not show weakness but it does show the lengths that you will go to be lazy. Threatening smaller players because you can't be bothered. Oh and I'm on the other side of the world to you, but I just think your principles are out of the window.

Your statement about cheat villages going back in the tribe? All i have to say are you stupid? they are barbs now, there in the middle of our cluster and better use to use under our tribe and not in anyone elses.. Thats almost 200 villages sitting there and you rather us let players take them and then us recap them? You make no sense and please go somewhere else with your flaming..

Again, I don't mind you taking the villages. As i said in a previous post and this one, taking them is fine. But essentially "calling" 200 villages for your tribe is pathetic.

Anyone else want to point out how its smart to wait for low morale players to noble them then we waste 3 nukes trying to clear something we could have taken with half a nuke?

What annoys me is you are blatently going to leave those villages there for months as you noble other players. The only thing stopping people nobling those villages are your threats of war on the forums and if you can't play the game without threats then however big you may be, you really arent very good at the game.

None of the players that cheated went back into the tribe :icon_rolleyes: :icon_redface:

Are you dumb ?

No the player didnt go back into the tribe....but the 200 villages that NOOB had, all of which are going into happy, really doesnt distance yourself and your tribe from the cheating in my opinion.