~=A=~ VS weaker link

DeletedUser

He's still way above you in the OD rankings , so what does that make you ?

dont you have better things to do? :)
like take back the villages that those two PAXw guys nobled from you, but they are probably stacked cause you didn't noble them back on the first day :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

arch remove that:proud member of SCIOVA sign please.it irritates me...:icon_wink:(OFF TOPIC)

back on topic.OD means a lot.it shows are u a point whore like those guys ranked in top 5(derekan first).it also shows your love to your neighbor like arch said!:lol:

DeletedUser

arch remove that:proud member of SCIOVA sign please.it irritates me...:icon_wink:(OFF TOPIC)

back on topic.OD means a lot.it shows are u a point whore like those guys ranked in top 5(derekan first).it also shows your love to your neighbor like arch said!:lol:

Oke, you get 2scout reports back.
One village is 10k pts and has a maximised farm defending it. Good variations everything. 0,0% sim city.
The other village is 11k pts and has shit defences. 99,9% sim city.

Which village would you take in practise? I know for sure I'm not going to be a brainless idiot and waste a nuke on something that I can get for free.

DeletedUser

One village is 10k pts and has a maximised farm defending it. Good variations everything. 0,0% sim city.

Which village would you take in practise? I know for sure I'm not going to be a brainless idiot and waste a nuke on something that I can get for free.

well,i will go for the 11k one.i am sure that everyone in here would go for that one:icon_biggrin:.then,if i really need the other one,i would send 3-4 full offensive army at it(just to make sure u cleared all:icon_wink:).

[][][][][]

i would take them both and keep everyone happy :)

DeletedUser

well,i will go for the 11k one.i am sure that everyone in here would go for that one:icon_biggrin:.then,if i really need the other one,i would send 3-4 full offensive army at it(just to make sure u cleared all:icon_wink:).

Right. But point is: People will always take the most easy target and keep the hard ones for the end when they have more villages to take it down with. Now, if I got 30 villages in my immediate surrounding of which 5 are not sim city. I will take the 25 easy villages, getting me to the 200k points, and then taking out the last 5 villlages that will get me to the ~250k points.

Now, with those 250k points I will have an attack O.D. of like, 100k or so. Does that make me a bad player or my surrounding just easy to expand in?

[][][][][]

Right. But point is: People will always take the most easy target and keep the hard ones for the end when they have more villages to take it down with. Now, if I got 30 villages in my immediate surrounding of which 5 are not sim city. I will take the 25 easy villages, getting me to the 200k points, and then taking out the last 5 villlages that will get me to the ~250k points.

Now, with those 250k points I will have an attack O.D. of like, 100k or so. Does that make me a bad player or my surrounding just easy to expand in?

that is my problem, i am surrounded by ea and they don't build troops or support so i can take quite a few villages by using the same nuke :)

DeletedUser6458

I'm going to smash that 10k village. :ram::axemen::lightcavalry:
Then take both.

DeletedUser

Anything above 8500 points is sim city-like. Why waste farm slots? =/

DeletedUser

Bloody Hell, weaker, I may actually outlive you and I don't even check this game actively anymore.

DeletedUser15609

OD isn't really to do with this, it shows agression and your sucsess in war. People generally dont go attacking barbarian villages for OD, OD is war sucsess. For example, TOMY and Nyxx are this worlds most agressive and sucsessful attackers. OD is different for defnce, you have to be attacked to have a good OD here. Saying that im sure Koen is still the best defender.