A W22 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have the time, but due to my own infract record... :D

Not as bad as mine :p

Submitted the application. Though for the story, I used something I wrote awhile ago that may or may not classify me as clinically insane...

Excellent. I can help you in your blog entries if need be. It would have to be a minor-medium role and articles would need to be sent to me between 14:00 Thursday and 10:00 Sunday Forum time. This is only the real time I have available. (Note even though 14:00 Thursday is mentioned, I would not get back to you for up to 24 hours, it being only Friday here at that time).

DeletedUser79609

So it's settled, that's if DA gets approved.

I've got some ideas too ;)

DeletedUser

Thought maybe bumping this up and moving it to the main section would get more of you inspired.

Requirements for the job:
-Need to play this world
-Need to have mad English skillz :icon_eek:
-Need to have little to none forum bans as well as in-game bans.

But the thing is guys, when reading this thread I got the assumption that you would all like the idea of working in a group. For this you should all apply, because then it won't matter who gets chosen - you only need one of you to post it up, but all of you can be involved in writing it.

I'll even bug the blog admin about this if more of you apply :p

darkaniken2

I applied, but your reqs disqualify me and my 28 or so infractions... ;(

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well I could easily qualify, but I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE RESPONSIBILITIES. Even though darkeh and lewlew could do all the actual work in theory, I would fear having it dumped in my lap in actuality (I've been playing long enough to know how this works). I'd also get stage fright. Lol, ironic really - give me a drum kit and no problem - but hold my words up to the audience and I cringe...

DeletedUser64592

Well I could easily qualify, but I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE RESPONSIBILITIES. Even though darkeh and lewlew could do all the actual work in theory, I would fear having it dumped in my lap in actuality (I've been playing long enough to know how this works). I'd also get stage fright. Lol, ironic really - give me a drum kit and no problem - but hold my words up to the audience and I cringe...

you don't have to write a book sized blog coda

you i think are probably the best even if you just posted once every couple weeks in it or something.

darkaniken2

Coda, if you want to get the position, I'll glady write the whole thing. They just refuse to hire me for anything...

*cries*

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well all right, I'll apply just for you darkeh. I'm not going to do any creative writing though, they will have to make do with some of my random blah-blah

DeletedUser

I could write blog posts if someone so wished me to. Its just with my record, I doubt I'd get any position in TW if I applied, even if I stayed completely clean until my next birthday.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've already applied...

lewlew, I'll publish any stories you want to do with your name on them. Especially O RLY? Reports...

AndyJc

I got turned down last time round for this because of recent infractions and I've only had like 5 ever

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've had about 2 I think, but they are in the past few months...they might not like some of the attitude I have given them recently, like over the casus belli business, or in response to my infractions

DeletedUser

You all should apply. You'll be asked to write a mock blog about this world (that is a brief summary), and whichever blog is the best, the writer will be chosen after seeing your past record and an interview in Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fixed. :lol:

On topic,
you all should apply. You'll be asked to write a mock blog about this world (that is a brief summary), and whichever blog is the best, the writer will be chosen after seeing your past record and an interview in Skype.

Som, two of my peeps already applied. You better pick one of them soon, or else.

Yes.
I'm threatening you.

Rawr.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Som, two of my peeps already applied. You better pick one of them soon, or else.

Yes.
I'm threatening you.

Rawr.:icon_evil:

You? And threatening me? *laughs* :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.