A Walk down Memory Lane.

DeletedUser

it was a great time 2 years or 3 I think..
oh the good times th and axe :) go mboozie :)

DeletedUser

rage.gif

pic I EDITED when the tribe RAGE was around

seth89

I miss the early stage of the world when all the small tribes were about (cool)

xannash

I find it extremely difficult to believe that anybody still plays this world.... I'm just saying.

Boozie did his job as leader in the beginning and then he vanished...twice! literally just disappeared, I mean seriously, it doesn't long to log in and say I'm quitting! But meh I still hope he's doing well...I'd send him an email but he doesn't ever answer those anyway.

Peace out peeps. I have servers to build. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I find it extremely difficult to believe that anybody still plays this world.... I'm just saying.

Boozie did his job as leader in the beginning and then he vanished...twice! literally just disappeared, I mean seriously, it doesn't long to log in and say I'm quitting! But meh I still hope he's doing well...I'd send him an email but he doesn't ever answer those anyway.

Peace out peeps. I have servers to build. :icon_eek:
<333333333 Xannash :3 We miss youuuu!

Ofc we still play, tis not such a bad world.

DeletedUser

Regarding Boozie.
Im not trying to stir the pot or anything, this is just what he told me. After he came back and I kinda left, he tried to get things back on track between Axe and its old allies (Tsoh) and help them out. Others in leadership of Axe at the time disagreed with him and were taking Axe down a path he didnt agree with. He felt pretty frustrated by this, but instead of getting into arguments with old friends, I think he just decided to fade away.
This is as much as he told me, as I did talk to him a fair amount during that time, and I think it fits pretty well with what happened.

As for his leadership. He wasnt the perfect duke, but for the way the tribe was set up, he did his job and fitted the roles very well. At the end of the day he was solely responsible for splitting 2eZ from eZ family and overseeing the transformation into Axe and then the subsequent rise. You can argue all day long about the methods, but at the end of the day he took a family tribe that wasnt well liked, turned it into the most feared tribe, and then into the number 1 tribe.
Gotta give him respect for that.

Xannash. There is still fun to be had. And apart from not being able to get on too much right now, it is still quite enjoyable. Also, a part of me knows that we are so close to finishing, so might as well just stick it out now

P.s. hope everything is well with you. :)

jaffe25

Regarding Boozie.
Im not trying to stir the pot or anything, this is just what he told me. After he came back and I kinda left, he tried to get things back on track between Axe and its old allies (Tsoh) and help them out. Others in leadership of Axe at the time disagreed with him and were taking Axe down a path he didnt agree with. He felt pretty frustrated by this, but instead of getting into arguments with old friends, I think he just decided to fade away.
This is as much as he told me, as I did talk to him a fair amount during that time, and I think it fits pretty well with what happened.

As for his leadership. He wasnt the perfect duke, but for the way the tribe was set up, he did his job and fitted the roles very well. At the end of the day he was solely responsible for splitting 2eZ from eZ family and overseeing the transformation into Axe and then the subsequent rise. You can argue all day long about the methods, but at the end of the day he took a family tribe that wasnt well liked, turned it into the most feared tribe, and then into the number 1 tribe.
Gotta give him respect for that.

Xannash. There is still fun to be had. And apart from not being able to get on too much right now, it is still quite enjoyable. Also, a part of me knows that we are so close to finishing, so might as well just stick it out now

P.s. hope everything is well with you. :)

The bolded part of your comment is so far from right it is totally left. Please don't try to rewrite history when you weren't present for the event you are trying to attest to. 2ez was split from from EZ b/c Boozie and I merged our tribes(CK and 2ez) and that was part of the agreement. Split from EZ and attack SP. We were BOTH dukes and he never did anything solely. Ask someone who was there. Which I believe the only one left still playing is Ali(Sueco). We are the only 2 original AXE members left from the time of our merger and the initial creation of AXE.

Xannie hit it exactly right actually. He left twice. Not bc things weren't going the way he wanted but because he just got to busy and quit. Which is fine. It happens. He was good at his role but unfortunately you never knew when he was going to leave for months at a time.

BTW Xannie, how the hell are you? Swear you should have been here at the end. World is down to probably 90+/- accounts with a pulse.

DeletedUser64451

Interestingly enough, it was also jaffe who coordinated AXE's part of the next merger, the one that made everybody else stop and pay attention. It was also jaffe (and ancientdanprophethoard) who coordinated most of the initial attacks and defenses when the north vs AXE war started. Most of the defining moments in AXE's history were not under Boozie's watch. He orchestrated the recruitment of some of the northwest riffraff (caglen, federico, wolveren, that lot) and the best from Wanted (which is actually what helped turn Evil against us), but other than some selective recruitment I can't think of much that he accomplished in the post- CK+2ez=AXE era.

Going back to /lurk now.

jaffe25

Interestingly enough, it was also jaffe who coordinated AXE's part of the next merger, the one that made everybody else stop and pay attention. It was also jaffe (and ancientdanprophethoard) who coordinated most of the initial attacks and defenses when the north vs AXE war started. Most of the defining moments in AXE's history were not under Boozie's watch. He orchestrated the recruitment of some of the northwest riffraff (caglen, federico, wolveren, that lot) and the best from Wanted (which is actually what helped turn Evil against us), but other than some selective recruitment I can't think of much that he accomplished in the post- CK+2ez=AXE era.

Going back to /lurk now.

Alright, it's official. The world is ending. Sid actually said something nice about me.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
The bolded part of your comment is so far from right it is totally left. Please don't try to rewrite history when you weren't present for the event you are trying to attest to. 2ez was split from from EZ b/c Boozie and I merged our tribes(CK and 2ez) and that was part of the agreement. Split from EZ and attack SP. We were BOTH dukes and he never did anything solely. Ask someone who was there. Which I believe the only one left still playing is Ali(Sueco). We are the only 2 original AXE members left from the time of our merger and the initial creation of AXE.

Xannie hit it exactly right actually. He left twice. Not bc things weren't going the way he wanted but because he just got to busy and quit. Which is fine. It happens. He was good at his role but unfortunately you never knew when he was going to leave for months at a time.

BTW Xannie, how the hell are you? Swear you should have been here at the end. World is down to probably 90+/- accounts with a pulse.
[/spoil]

Wrong No1.
hmmm, you seem to conveniently forget I was in Axe well before you were (on my original account).
dannz Joined 11th June 2008 - 04:34 282,180

jaffe25 Joined 04th August 2008 - 19:28 1,925,126

wow, thats actually about 8 whole weeks :icon_eek:

And actually, no thats not why he split 2ez. It was more so to do with the mess with EZ and the sudden depature of totti10 and Niiice. CK factored into it, but not really.
In case you missed the hint, I was very much there for the event you refer to.

Wrong No 2. Boozie did a lot without you. Funny looking back through the council archives and I struggle to find any productive threads started by you. It was like Batman and Robin. With you being Robin :lol:

Wrong No.3 the Oldest player is Coolbreeze, who has outlasted us all. Ali is not Ali, and Ali is not Sueco.

Wrong No .4 You have no idea why he left. The whole transfer of account (AncientHoard) things was purposely done behind your back just to get Tsoh back on side with Axe. We had quite a good chuckle about it actually. Those who were there (and actually there, not just making dates up like you do, such as WM could attest to this), knew the reasons why.

The legacy of your leadership lies in the doldrums and incompetence that you lead Axe to after the TATS war. Going from a top tribe, to the laughing stock of W15 that no one cared about until DAD were fortunate enough to bail you out. You completely misread the whole situation and failed to capitalise on it in every way possible.
The proof? The fact you got demoted and im now higher ranked that you in Axe :lol::lol::lol:

P.s, try keeping on track on not going off on a massive tangent when responding.

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

You two are still arguing like little school girls...I guess some things really never do change...

In all honesty though if it hadn't been for me (cough) then AXE would never have survived :icon_biggrin:

Not really :p

I do miss a lot of you guys. I'm glad that you all seem to be doing what you do best...argue pointlessly...

DeletedUser

Going back to /lurk now.

I think that is explainable by the fact that you did most of it