~A~ war

DeletedUser

Well as many of you will know before during & after our war with NOB!! we were at war with ~A~

A tribe of refugees brought together as many tribes fell apart.

They were once good friends, but some abusive language & hate mail later we ended up at war.

& i wanted to know what was though on this matter

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO.

I have no idea who you/they are but.. if your war didn't get to the forums when it started.. it's not worth talking about now :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~A~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 41
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 325,459
Side 2: 249,441
Difference: 76,018

chart

1. Your loosing.

2. I'm bored already thinking of a second point

DeletedUser

yes they nobled about 14 of my villages when nob were warring with us & i had 2000incomings

velibor

The topic was supposed to sound more like this...but anyways...

We have previously gotten into numerous smaller confrontations and quarrels but never really pushed our military might at one another in full strength without interferences from different tribes...after our recent confrontation with nob!! we were left with some serious wounds... After a seemingly long and harsh war with nob!! im glad that we finally have an enemy our own size and strength in front of us staring us in the eyes...Upon observing your most recent advances on our territory and impressive defensive system you have implemented we have decided to give you the respect you deserve and Officially Declare War...I have a feeling that regardless of the low number of conquers due to a small front line this will be a war to remember...

I hope ya'll will enjoy this war at least as much as we will and im looking forward to crossing swords with you once again...

The Czar Of White Eagles and 2nd in Charge of Nova
Velibor

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

We have previously gotten into numerous smaller confrontations and quarrels but never really pushed our military might at one another in full strength without interferences from different tribes...after our recent confrontation with nob!! we were left with some serious wounds... After a seemingly long and harsh war with nob!! im glad that we finally have an enemy our own size and strength in front of us staring us in the eyes...Upon observing your most recent advances on our territory and impressive defensive system you have implemented we have decided to give you the respect you deserve and Officially Declare War...I have a feeling that regardless of the low number of conquers due to a small front line this will be a war to remember...

I hope ya'll will enjoy this war at least as much as we will and im looking forward to crossing swords with you once again...

Velibor

sorry to say buddy but i dont think anyone cares about this little war like vermin of the rim taking each other out until the big boys finially decide to end them :icon_wink:

velibor

sorry to say buddy but i dont think anyone cares about this little war like vermin of the rim taking each other out until the big boys finially decide to end them :icon_wink:

If you could please stay away from our topics and take your anger elsewhere id really appreciate it... ;)

DeletedUser

Velibor

Your military might? I swear I don't remember putting in Command and Conquer. A war with Nob!!? Really is fighting 3 or 4 of our smaller players a big war? If you wanted to call it a real war fight one of our big guns lol

velibor

Your military might? I swear I don't remember putting in Command and Conquer. A war with Nob!!? Really is fighting 3 or 4 of our smaller players a big war? If you wanted to call it a real war fight one of our big guns lol

Yes, these 4 players did participate...but them taking 1.2mill of our villages is a bit too much to say dont you think?

cico21 21 267.064 28
anabolic11 (David is Back) 22 209.234 26
KnightNoBody 23 167.489 18
Nom Nom Tree 24 1.724 1

you did indeed exterminate us and cause demise of 10 of our strongest players totally conquering them...however if you got nothing nice to say please stay off our topics that dont concern you and when you attempt to make yourself seem bigger, badder and even godlike then you at least need to try and keep it within the actual limitations of possibility and not push it to the impossible...remember...if people actually wanted to see how bad you beat us all they got to do is check your members on who conquered villages from TBE (Nova) and that will give them a detailed picture on quantity and "involvedness" of your tribe in the conflict

The purpose of this topic was supposed to be a discussion between mine and A members and not an examination of our previously lost war...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, these 4 players did participate...but them taking 1.2mill of our villages is a bit too much to say dont you think?

cico21 21 267.064 28
anabolic11 (David is Back) 22 209.234 26
KnightNoBody 23 167.489 18
Nom Nom Tree 24 1.724 1

Actually, just for the record, I participated much more than you know.... though the stats won't show it, I took about 30 villas off your tribe, but that's not important right now.

Anyway, I'm actually happy to see you having a war and posting some P'n'P about it... the public forums on this world tend to be pretty quiet and I'm happy to see things spiced up a bit.

My tribes-mates love trolling so you'll have to put up with them I'm afraid. Don't waste your time telling them not to put their N__!! in where it's not wanted, they won't listen anyway.

Hopefully you'll have learned a thing or two about coping with incoming from your 'war' with us.

velibor

Actually, just for the record, I participated much more than you know.... though the stats won't show it, I took about 30 villas off your tribe, but that's not important right now.

Anyway, I'm actually happy to see you having a war and posting some P'n'P about it... the public forums on this world tend to be pretty quiet and I'm happy to see things spiced up a bit.

My tribes-mates love trolling so you'll have to put up with them I'm afraid. Don't waste your time telling them not to put their N__!! in where it's not wanted, they won't listen anyway.

Hopefully you'll have learned a thing or two about coping with incoming from your 'war' with us.

Thanks for your understanding and we're well aware of your participation exept we tried to avoid attacking you because we knew you were well stocked and wasting 5 nukes on a single villa in the state we were in would have been ludacrious...im just pointing out that he's claiming 4 of the smallest players in his tribe were the only ones participating in this war when infact all of the 4 lowest players points combined dont even add up to the amount of villages we lost (((its actually less then half)))

I believe despite our loss to nob!! we have learned some new things and widened our view on the art of war...We made a crucial mistake by pumping all of our resources into building offensive troops and leaving the nobles count low because when shove came to push we managed to clear quiet a few of Laz Oglu's villages but didnt have the Nobles to take em...

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

Thanks for your understanding and we're well aware of your participation exept we tried to avoid attacking you because we knew you were well stocked and wasting 5 nukes on a single villa in the state we were in would have been ludacrious...im just pointing out that he's claiming 4 of the smallest players in his tribe were the only ones participating in this war when infact all of the 4 lowest players points combined dont even add up to the amount of villages we lost (((its actually less then half)))

I believe despite our loss to nob!! we have learned some new things and widened our view on the art of war...We made a crucial mistake by pumping all of our resources into building offensive troops and leaving the nobles count low because when shove came to push we managed to clear quiet a few of Laz Oglu's villages but didnt have the Nobles to take em...

you's have learned more? like what not to noble in NOB!! territories ? or you's would be nobled?

the stats in the war show you's are losing are you proud? :icon_eek:

jckristoff

Well as many of you will know before during & after our war with NOB!! we were at war with ~A~

A tribe of refugees brought together as many tribes fell apart.

Says the account that has gone through 17 tribe changes to the tribe that has had the same core members since June. Hey - we may not know what we are doing, but at least give us credit for being loyal noobs.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 31
Difference: 26

chart

Unfortunately I can't get the stats on what we've done to that pesky barbarian tribe. Those numbers are even more one sided (barely)

ROFLMAO.

I have no idea who you/they are but.. if your war didn't get to the forums when it started.. it's not worth talking about now :)

Agreed!

DeletedUser

~A~'s formal reply

After some thought, I suppose I must reply to this rather misleading Topic... The glorified war between Me and TBE/NOVA??

So where do I begin, except from the beginning?? ~A~ was not officially at war with NOVA, untill two of my members (in K73) defected to NOVA and Launched attacks to one of my barons. Then Birdie/Lumo sends me this petrifying ingame mail...

lumograph4 on 22.04. at 23:22
Hello again Han.

I know our two tribes haven't always got on in the past & both of our tribes have attacked each other much.

But I say we end this fighting.

Tribes such as [ally]???[/ally], [ally]~RAID~[/ally] & [ally]NOB!![/ally] are very large & all around us both & when these 3 feel like it they just pick off villages they want or require.

And it must end for us both.

If you don't already know, our war with [ally]Nob!![/ally] has ended & we are getting things back together again.

We do not want to keep having this petty fight with you guys over a few villages in K73.

These other 3 tribes are much bigger threats to us both than anything else & yet we have been weakening each other through constant attack of our villages.

Now if we are to both survive in this world & have any future, we should stop the problems between ourselves & work with each other to stop these 3 tribes just thinking of us as nothing & just something to be picked on when it suits them.

Working alone these tribes will never let us grow up enough to become a force in this world, or this part of it at least.

So I propose either we set up some relations with each other or you merge into us & we work together for a mutually beneficial future.

Surely you realise that we both are just hindering the growth of the other & letting these 3 tribes dictate how we grow, where & when they should act to stop our growth.

I understand that we have never seen eye to eye & in some respects I don't blame you.

Although at the time of us siding with [ally]???[/ally], we were too small to help you & had to worry about what [ally]???[/ally] might do to us if we refused & I had to consider what would be best for my members first, over yours.

I was reluctant to accept this, but as I am sure you can see we were up against the wall & had to either help them, or become targets.

We were only 800k at the time & they were 6million & we would have been lambs to the slaughter.

Now we have both grown in size & have experienced the way these 3 tribes work, we have a chance to become something in this world.

If we'd have died to them back then, you may have been taken out straight after.

At least now we are both of considerable size we can help each other.

We have both come too far to be stopped by 3 tribes wishing to bully us whenever they are bored.

So I hope you will take my proposition into consideration & I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

Lumo

Han-1 on 23.04. at 15:02
Dearest Lumo/Birdieboy

I would thank you for the mail had you not insulted my intelligence by even suggestiong that [ally]~A~[/ally] should merge into you.

The simple fact that Ryno and Cassy are now with you has clouded your judgement of the status quo in this K.
(Oh do tell Rhyno that I'm comming for him will you...)

I am well aware of the NOB!! issue and where Raid and ??? fit in the big picture.

All I can say to you and your new group is "you shouldnt have" but I guess your like do not learn at all.

Your attempt at diplomacy has failed. Please upgrade us to enermies as I wouldnt like any of you being supriced when we rim you!

Regards

[player]Han-1[/player]
Humble duke of [ally]~A~[/ally]
At the moment we have merely gone after the defector and havent turned on the heat on the rest of the tribe that has demonstrated in the past week the inability to mount a real defense...

Now that we have established the time line of the encounters, lets take a fresh look at the stats shall we, and say look at the past two or three weeks only....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 31
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,911
Side 2: 257,440
Difference: 231,529

chart

Dissappointing...:icon_sad:, so you see Birdie/Lumo (Or should I be replying to Velobor??)... this is the reason I did not dignify this excercise with with a press release, because face it... This is not war, its punishment.

Lumo/Birdie is almost out of K73 thanks to a conquest of only two of my adventurous players. As I promised boys, once I have dealt with the defectors I will come for you and I hope by then you will have learned some decent defensive tactics.

I wish to say to all "stay tuned" but alas this will be a one sided excercise...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wait so Nova has started PnP over a war they are losing? Boy how these forums have fallen.

Areyaen

too much NOB!! chatter here let the children play a bit.. they are losing again but they were taught their lesson for now... War Theory 102 will start next semester, if they don't learn to take their lumps and move on

velibor

Dissappointing...:icon_sad:, so you see Birdie/Lumo (Or should I be replying to Velobor??)... this is the reason I did not dignify this excercise with with a press release, because face it... This is not war, its punishment.

Lumo/Birdie is almost out of K73 thanks to a conquest of only two of my adventurous players. As I promised boys, once I have dealt with the defectors I will come for you and I hope by then you will have learned some decent defensive tactics.

I wish to say to all "stay tuned" but alas this will be a one sided excercise...:icon_rolleyes:

Since you're so sure you can pull off Lumo stunt again and this time attacking us in the daylight instead of attacking while under the cover of darkness i will personally make sure your long arm stretching from K63 to K83 is cut short and your forces are persued back to your core.

DeletedUser

most of those noblements you had ~A~ were when we were under heavy assault from nob & their large players as well as small.

We had a lot to sort out after war & yes you took way more of my villages from me than nob managed due to the sheer amount of attacks & nukes you got your two largest players to send at me.

I also had one random 500k V player attacking me a lot & lost a few to him

Check my ODD ingame & that shows the huge amount of troops my 31 villages at the time managed to kill, with mostly just my own troops

I never really requested support as i was too far from the rest of my tribe.

Now that we have got nob war finished & we are rebuilding everything,

We are ready & coming for you, & you will know when we arrive, cause you wont have much left

DeletedUser

I for one am glad to see that you haven't simply folded after taking a beating, like countless other tribes have done (although there was still a name change involved :icon_confused:).

Also, I find it quite refreshing to hear about the goings on of tribes outside of the usual top dogs. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Well thank you noffish for those words & the name change was in the terms for the peace deal as you should know

in 17 days the waiting period is over & we will again be TBE as we should rightfully be.

We have nearly recovered now from our war with you & we will be at this world's top table soon enough, once ~A~ are dealt with