~A~ war

DeletedUser78112

Well thank you noffish for those words & the name change was in the terms for the peace deal as you should know

in 17 days the waiting period is over & we will again be TBE as we should rightfully be.

We have nearly recovered now from our war with you & we will be at this world's top table soon enough, once ~A~ are dealt with

didn't know yous were allowed to go back to TBE :icon_eek:

become the catalyst66

LOL the bird empire has gone external?!? I guess being nob'd hasn't taught you guys anything has it?

Areyaen

meh... they seem to be having fun on the externals... maybe they did learn something?

now all they have to do is win a war? or a battle, lol, they may one day be ready?

aspiring to be worthy of a declaration, good luck

DeletedUser

Hmmm...

I see, the bit about "The DODO" was edited out of this forum... Hmmm... Birdie/Lumo/Velibor youre as quite here as you are in game... Ah well I suppose there wasnt much to expect from Yall after all...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NOVA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

whats the hold up?

DeletedUser

A wary eye on the situation between ??? and NOB!! is the current reason... though how long it will last who can say.

DeletedUser

A wary eye on the situation between ??? and NOB!! is the current reason... though how long it will last who can say.

Well now that could have 2 possible meanings lol. Are you saying you are waiting to see which bandwagon you should hop on? If you so hop on the winning tribes side! GO NOB!!

DeletedUser

*shrug* I'm not necessarily speaking about jumping on band wagons, I'm just saying that the situation is one of great effect for all people fighting in that K.

DeletedUser

I dont see the importance of our war to you guys, if we win you will have big tribe on your borders, if we lose ??? stays there and you still have big tribe on your border, if anyhting happnes you have big tribe on you border. you should worry about your tribe and not somebody elses, because thats whats important(or should be imprtant) to you, YOUR tribe.

DeletedUser

This will all take off very soon don't worry guys

You will see ~A~ fall very soon, just give it a little bit of time

DeletedUser

Truly we will have a big tribe either way, however, the question is if we will have enemies on both sides or not.

And Lumo/Birdie, let the talk be done on the battlefield, talking tough has yet to take a village without action to the extint of my knowledge.

Areyaen

talking tough has yet to take a village without action to the extint of my knowledge.

I resent that... I took 15 just by talking tough, I said move out or I'll move you out... he deleted...so your statement is false

DeletedUser

haha lol Are,

anyway if you remember back to when we had no nob war you were 3mill & we 4 mill as a tribe & we took about 40 vills off you in 2 months, me taking about 10 of these 40.

May want to think back to that mate before you question us much

DeletedUser

I also think that if you look back at time frame you will see that was when we were also fighting RAID and Vendetta up in k 63 and later ??? as well in k 73.

As for your comment Areyaen, you're right, I should have phrased it better... something along the lines of must people who are large and in a very powerful tribe can't pull it off, especially against a tribe of relatively similar size.

velibor

Side 1:
Tribes: NOVA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

whats the hold up?
We're taking care of the inactives cuz really that's pretty much the only way A were scoring real conquers on us lately...and A is preparing for a large offensive (of which we are aware of) but cuz they wasted all thier troops on Rhyno15 it'll take them time to rebuild their offense

Everything else that was said about waiting the outcome of the ??? war is pretty much BS...both sides refussing to accept that we're at a stalemate atm

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

so let me get this straight, yous made a decleration but aren't even bothered actually fighting seems a bad tribe to me

DeletedUser

It is the nature of DODO's to pretend at taking flight... Lumo and Veli, shut up or back up your words... I did say that we would take care of the renegade that started this so called war... and we have look at our stats from the past two weeks... from now on you will see real NOVA villages fall... it game time :)

AM.... I like your avatar!