~A~ war

DeletedUser78112

lets hope to see it this world i full of god damn huggers

DeletedUser

Right well you may want to look up your own stats, we are taking vills off you as we speak.

Anyway you will be pleasantly surprised when your little pet Dave finds himself out on the rim with his best friends ~RAID~(sarcasm on Raid friendship)

Anyway since you are so eager to see your tribe bite the dust, we may just speed things up a little.

We completely understand your defensive tactics, & have seen them in action, but surely you realise, we are too hot for you to handle lol

Sorry had to be said,

Only one player in your tribe do i have respect for & that is terroriser, as he knows what offence is & how to time things, still I think he may suffer the same fate as you all do.

We will leave him till last out of respect.

Anyway happy hunting guys & girls on world 39

DeletedUser78112

Right well you may want to look up your own stats, we are taking vills off you as we speak.

Anyway you will be pleasantly surprised when your little pet Dave finds himself out on the rim with his best friends ~RAID~(sarcasm on Raid friendship)

Anyway since you are so eager to see your tribe bite the dust, we may just speed things up a little.

We completely understand your defensive tactics, & have seen them in action, but surely you realise, we are too hot for you to handle lol

Sorry had to be said,

Only one player in your tribe do i have respect for & that is terroriser, as he knows what offence is & how to time things, still I think he may suffer the same fate as you all do.

We will leave him till last out of respect.

Anyway happy hunting guys & girls on world 39

less talkie more killie LOL if that makes sense or if i spelt it right but meh seriously start to attack each other :icon_confused:

jckristoff

Terror's gonna be ticked that you didn't respect her gender. Good luck with that.