A wild moderator appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess I'm super effective or something? I don't know, I never actually played Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm the moderator for W66 now. I'd like to say I'm the coolest moderator, but I might be a little biased. My job is to enforce the rules, but also to try and prevent you from breaking them at all. So, to that end, if you have any questions about my moderation, the rules, or anything else feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

I do try to read all the posts in a forum, but I'm not perfect and I sometimes miss things. So if you believe someone is breaking the rules, please report it as that way it will certainly be dealt with.

What I'd mainly like to say is, just follow the rules. But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can PM me or add me on Skype (that link should work to add me, if not, my username is dawolf85 on Skype as well). I'm usually invisible on Skype so don't wait for me to show as online; that almost never happens.

-Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to note that cheating accusations or any sort of ban discussion is not allowed. We've had some of that recently, and I would like to ensure that it stops now.

I will allow you to mention a ban in passing (without mentioning details such as names, tribes, etc.), or discuss the impact of a ban on world events (i.e. a war). Any post that mentions cheating or bans, that does not fall under one of those two exceptions, will receive an infraction. Consider this your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.