Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Idk I just PP farm

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don't even play TW I just troll forums like you do

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser123235

GOOD MORNING 107!!

World 107 appears to finally be getting of to a slow yet steady start. The PP'ers are doing their thing, the noobs are doing their thing, and everyone in between is...well you get the point. The premades on this world are far and few in between because, well, why in the world would anyone play this world? Speed 1? Lel. Churches? Oof. Watchtowers? Yikes. Strongholds? Wot? 30 Tribe member limit? Uh oh. Now combine all these settings and you have yourself a world created for the masochistic few who love slow game pace, mass hugging, and building churches like missionaries.

giphy.gif

Praise. The. Lort.

Not much sticks out from the ordinary here other than the fact most sane players are desperately going to avoid this world like the plague. Now, with the absence of the guidance of the tribalwars legends what will this world become? A world where the average player will pour erroneous amounts of PP in order to achieve a hopeful victory? Probably. There will be almost no skill or planning involved and it will be a mess. One thing that does stick out, however, is Coller. The man was like 1 million points from the start of the world. Sheesh.

I managed to find a video of Collers villagers in live feed

giphy.gif

Impressive. They build quick fed by endless resources and PP. It's almost like they forgot the C and PP is PCP. That's the only drug that can give this kind of productivity, let's be honest. Still, his dedication and funding is impressive. You go Coller.

giphy.gif

I want to see just how far this man will go to "nerf pp". Way to stick it to the man!

So there you have it, a boring world with a lack of sensible players and an abundance of gleamy eyed noobs. This begs the question...how hard will those noobs hug to snag a win? Thanks to a friend who is PP farming this world I got a sweet screenshot showing a glimpse of the mass hugging to take place.

2019-03-25_23.21.28.png

I've seen 1 tribe coalitions, I've seen 2, and I've even seen 3! But 6 before BP even ends is a first for me! (that rhymed and it was intentional)

giphy.gif

That's actually amazing lol. I never thought I'd see the day. So let's take a look at the world...

NORTHWEST

Not much to see here. Magic will likely dominate this area and I don't really see anyone to compete with them. A few big names in that tribe and they clearly look locked, loaded, and ready to spend.

NORTHEAST

Home of Coller and SH. Coller hasn't chosen a tribe, SH looks like a typical mass recruit tribe, I don't see this going anywhere. No idea what is going to happen here. A few decent players here and there but I don't know...it just looks like a jumbled mess.

SOUTHWEST

Here we have the nice 3-way family tribe of MF. I'm pretty sure they were all formed like on day 1 which is pretty great. Nothing like letting the world know you are so intimidated you immediately create 3 tribes and recruit to no end. It's like an episode of Oprah and she's handing out tribe invites. But to be fair Angers does seem like a formidable tribe. Will the Angers family hug it out with MF or will MF get steam rolled by Angers much like I expect they will. Time. Will. Tell.

giphy.gif

Last but not least, the SOUTHEAST
(I rhymed again, I need a new career)

EVO and Warpig. I don't really know many people from EVO but a few recognizable names in Warpig and I'm not sure who will take the biscuit. It seems like most of the premades and top players are on the western hemisphere of the world (probably because angers and magic are a 3 way family tribe that won 102 and looking for an easy win here). Hopefully once BP ends and this world picks up we have some extra spicy drama to dig into. Anyway, let me know your thoughts and predictions for this world. Look into your crystal balls and tell me what you see.

giphy.gif

I am the town crier, and these are my stories (cue law and order theme)

Drama? News? Want a shoutout or something? Drop me a message and look out for next weeks update of 107, the world that never should have existed.

DeletedUser122674

Anger is MEA, pulling in their old guard koreans from W92, new koreans and even some from w106.
They're gonna dominate this world, just give them time.

Atm worthy tribes of note: ANGER, MAGIC(OwO might be spies in here), OBP (OwO more spies inside?) and Warpig(they are in noobland atm with plentiful lands to expand down in K55)
There's a few small premade groups already rolling as well. Good luck spotting them early on.

DeletedUser123238

Ahahhah dude xD dont be mr pessimistic
I like the fact that people just farm PP cuz when the time comes and I take them villages ill have hefty ammount of possible resources there ;) and ill bring glory for my tribe as you peasants stand aside and cry watching me crush your farms into abyss

Mr Blood Frenzy

LMAO, so you think SH is mass recruit tribe??? Show how little you know. SH is based of friends of mine and Danny walkings from past worlds. No Mass recruiting going on here. But your welcome to think that.

DeletedUser123235

LMAO, so you think SH is mass recruit tribe??? Show how little you know. SH is based of friends of mine and Danny walkings from past worlds. No Mass recruiting going on here. But your welcome to think that.

I just assumed based on the players. SH is definitely no magic or angers :rolleyes:

DeletedUser123235

So you assume that magic/angers aren’t mass recruit/hug2winners? Can’t tell who is even making jokes anymore lmao

Just pushing your buttons don't be so sensitive it's a TW forum lol.

I love how defensive people are getting, maybe now that BP is down they'll start proving this world has some oomph to it!