• No

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Idk I just PP farm

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don't even play TW I just troll forums like you do

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser122473

I find it extremely unlikely that no-one's used the name 'magic' before.. In fact I'm damn near certain I've seen that name on at least 10 different worlds, but yeah ok you guys obviously came up with it :D

As to this worlds settings being trash, yeah pretty much. Should be good fun.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's a magical name tho? Yes? no? :D

Anyways... I am on this world... Sorry :)

DeletedUser4786

I find it extremely unlikely that no-one's used the name 'magic' before.. In fact I'm damn near certain I've seen that name on at least 10 different worlds, but yeah ok you guys obviously came up with it :D

As to this worlds settings being trash, yeah pretty much. Should be good fun.

I said the word magic once before, I obviously am the originator of this tribe and everything they have accomplished on each world they have been present on, although I am technically in no way tied to this organization in any of its forms, shapes, entities, groups, assemblies, or any other legal term to define that I am in no way a part of magic.... other than the fact that I am magically delicious and pull bunnies out of my top hat.

Deleted User - 10770065

We aren't claiming the originality of the name, but for a tribe called "Magic" to win HP then for you to make a tribe with the exact same name a few days later on W107 is just lame.

GALES BASHA

My brother this world will not be boring for one reason because I am now in it :cool:

DeletedUser112704

I haven't played a while, years? probably?

got back in when someone mailed me, they would delete my account if I wouldn't play again... and I had over 4k PP, soooo here I am :D

and tbh, haven't ever had so quiet playtime as this. I'm a single loner, just sitting in SE, PP farming and turtling and all I got, are just some scouts and two attacks, which never got any sort of continuation... I would be wiped clean off the map, if there were decent players nearby :p

EDIT: and don't get me started about dudes nobling barbs around me... how am I supposed to get rich if I have nowhere to farm -_-

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thats just TW nowadays
31dgxr.jpg

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I haven't played a while, years? probably?

got back in when someone mailed me, they would delete my account if I wouldn't play again... and I had over 4k PP, soooo here I am :D

and tbh, haven't ever had so quiet playtime as this. I'm a single loner, just sitting in SE, PP farming and turtling and all I got, are just some scouts and two attacks, which never got any sort of continuation... I would be wiped clean off the map, if there were decent players nearby :p

EDIT: and don't get me started about dudes nobling barbs around me... how am I supposed to get rich if I have nowhere to farm -_-

maybe they are trying to be nice so new players can learn the game :)

and if you have no barbs to farm just use more scav.

Republican

It's a slow setting world and World 108 was released a bit prematurely... only 16 Ks, in total with the outer ones (at least 4 of them) with hardly any villages in them. The rim will slow significantly due to the release of a new World.

On top of that because of the slow settings, more people are likely to quit and people are less likely to restart if they are rimmed. On top of that, church radii complicate nobling methods... This is a recipe for barb/bonus ennoblement. It really sucks, but this world is heading towards that quick.

The talent pool is drastically reduced, many people in W107 are playing 106 and 108, and I believe there will only be a few major conflicts before this world is handed to a tribe. Not much going to go on this world... My analysis anyway.

DeletedUser112704

maybe they are trying to be nice so new players can learn the game :)

and if you have no barbs to farm just use more scav.

ok, I'll just go back to my castle and watch foreign scouts bringing bad news to their masters... I don't even bother recruiting more than 100 hundred of them... what's the point, dude just scouted me with ~2ks of them from a village of ~2.5k points :D