=a=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razvantc

Why would a player with no interest in playing want to farm? I wanted to try kill his troops... and it was the first reported attack in this thread :icon_wink:

Who's to say that your interest in playing didn't start to decrease when you got cleared?
Correct me if I'm wrong but not many people continue playing once they get cleared unless they restart to the rim.

Therefor you may have been trying to farm him at the start but once you got cleared you decided you had no interest to continue on with this world which is where your 'I wasn't trying to farm him' argument comes in.

DeletedUser

Why would a player with no interest in playing want to farm? I wanted to try kill his troops... and it was the first reported attack in this thread :icon_wink:

So you failed.
I see a nice horsies army getting busted.

Active player or not, those lc were meant to do some damage, and they simply went splat.
When the time was right, NOT earlier.

Nice attempt, you're not troopless, time to move on, eh?

DeletedUser

Who's to say that your interest in playing didn't start to decrease when you got cleared?
Correct me if I'm wrong but not many people continue playing once they get cleared unless they restart to the rim.

Therefor you may have been trying to farm him at the start but once you got cleared you decided you had no interest to continue on with this world which is where your 'I wasn't trying to farm him' argument comes in.

Since since a week ago, on my profile has been "Not really playing.". As was pointed out by others earlier on in this thread. Can you please read a thread before posting.

So you failed.
I see a nice horsies army getting busted.

Active player or not, those lc were meant to do some damage, and they simply went splat.
When the time was right, NOT earlier.

Nice attempt, you're not troopless, time to move on, eh?

It wasn't an attempt, he's already been cleared :icon_confused:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Then that makes you cool?

You cleared a player, obviously A supported him... Why wouldnt they? they are not QUITTERS.

Anywyas, we get the point. You werent trying, you went away to the girls house and your account fell behind. Must you be super cool tough guy and try to rub it in others face? Its not hard to start up fast and have only one goal.. ruin other people's world.....

Wish you started next to me... ;)

DeletedUser

I am always amused when the fundamentals of a situation are so easily overlooked for the sake of cheap blows and public attention.

Take for example the reality that, while many may argue there is a right and wrong way to start up, a player's environment should impact the way one plays, as adaptation is an aspect of an efficient player. Or, perhaps, the reality that all tribes will have players varying in degrees of skill and limitations, but that each player may contribute to the quality of a tribe in their own way, oft not seen by external eyes and unjudgeable by statistics. Further, the reality that the only matters by which a person can be judged at this stage is their reactionary ability to start up effectively given their unique environment and circumstances, not who they are as players in toto, or their contributional element to the tribe itself.

Or don't take this into consideration; keep amusing me, and conveniently overlook all the fundamental realities of the game, but this fact should certainly be considered: =A= have managed to trump tribes far larger than themselves in a short period of time, and while they are not asking for or expecting praise for this achievement, they are deserving of a nod of respect given the size of the competition.

Why consider this fact? Because that would at least be on topic. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

broes

It's not hard, just find out a landing time that works for everybody and each player sends 50-100 defensive troops each making losses extremely minimal.

Lol, that's true. Haven't played for half a year. I sometimes forget how it's played :p

DeletedUser

Indeed 10th and top in the K when I stopped farming :icon_razz: I actually offered my account to =A=, on the hope someone else could take the name forward as I knew I wasn't going to, but girlfriend came over for weekend, leaving me not logging on and lagging behind :icon_surprised:

Wow you offered us your account yet attacked one of our members and you think we would take your account over keep dreaming.

DeletedUser

Going to post only once you want me to reply to anything just mail ok :icon_cool:

Concerning the Beyond Hatred matter.

Beyond Hatred Did Clear us of All Troops as his report shows.
Beyond Hatred Did take out half of our troops before that when a sitter could not send the dodge.
Beyond Hatred Did lose all his troops and place us into top ODD.
Beyond Hatred Did do a superb job at the start. :icon_eek:
Gollum Did lose all his troops. So wont need a farm over 17 if he ain't got them troops! instead more troops to production. before farm needs upgrade.
Gollum Did pull defense and a plan out his rear end. Ready to backtime! problem was no one was here to backtime (@The love machine FTW you know it all but ain't nothing to no one. :icon_razz:)

No Offence but you all are taking this way to serious. Have some fun it don't take much to catch up.

DeletedUser

Then that makes you cool?

You cleared a player, obviously A supported him... Why wouldnt they? they are not QUITTERS.

Anywyas, we get the point. You werent trying, you went away to the girls house and your account fell behind. Must you be super cool tough guy and try to rub it in others face? Its not hard to start up fast and have only one goal.. ruin other people's world.....

Wish you started next to me... ;)

Words are a fine thing. Screenshots are finer:

lol1y.png

Wow you offered us your account yet attacked one of our members and you think we would take your account over keep dreaming.

And again:

lol3i.png

Ofcourse you wouldn't want it now. It's worthless, but ofcourse you wanted the account a week ago :icon_wink:

Going to post only once you want me to reply to anything just mail ok :icon_cool:

Concerning the Beyond Hatred matter.

Beyond Hatred Did Clear us of All Troops as his report shows.
Beyond Hatred Did take out half of our troops before that when a sitter could not send the dodge.
Beyond Hatred Did lose all his troops and place us into top ODD.
Beyond Hatred Did do a superb job at the start. :icon_eek:
Gollum Did lose all his troops. So wont need a farm over 17 if he ain't got them troops! instead more troops to production. before farm needs upgrade.
Gollum Did pull defense and a plan out his rear end. Ready to backtime! problem was no one was here to backtime (@The love machine FTW you know it all but ain't nothing to no one. :icon_razz:)

No Offence but you all are taking this way to serious. Have some fun it don't take much to catch up.

Good honest post. Respect to you sir.

DeletedUser

And again:

lol3i.png

Ofcourse you wouldn't want it now. It's worthless, but ofcourse you wanted the account a week ago :icon_wink:.

Where did i say i wanted your account you know i would not change my account.I just did not want you to quit as i wanted a challenge and as you said to me in skpe Rob: im ur competition :p i was looking forward to having you as my competition so did not want you to quit.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I only joined the world to mess around and help out Jakub. And fair play MRSoXS. I was considering making something, but an offer far too good to ever turn down came up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Indeed, I only joined the world to mess around and help out Jakub. And fair play MRSoXS. I was considering making something, but an offer far too good to ever turn down came up :icon_wink:

Sorry Rob, I deleted that post to stay on topic, but knowing it is you, I will give credit where its due: I have started up with Rob before (under an alias), and he is good.

@-Syruss-

Good post man. That should settle some of the issues here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And this was before i saw they had rank 1, i didn't notice they were rank 1 lastime i saw tribe top 20 they were 20.

Garrock

While I don't necessarily rate =A= as the "BEST" tribe of world 46... I would say that in my opinion, they are the best of the top 20 tribes. I mean no disrespect =A=, I think you've done an excellent job, and have earned your current position (as much as any tribe can earn it so early in a world). I also feel you are likely one of the best 5 or 10 tribes of this world. Good job so far, and any speculation regarding the best tribes & players is just conjecture at this point.

/respect

Foggy

DeletedUser

Dang...I was asked to join this tribe before the world started and I didn't bite :(

Good luck to all the W30 members in there :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Words are a fine thing. Screenshots are finer:

lol1y.png

And again:

lol3i.png

Ofcourse you wouldn't want it now. It's worthless, but ofcourse you wanted the account a week ago :icon_wink:

Good honest post. Respect to you sir.

Bloodhood... You are gonna copy paste private skype chats here?

Very very dispicable, reguardless of what was said between us.

As for your start...... Your not built for the long term, despite what you boast. And had you been my neighbor, then im quite sure my startup would have been different. You of all people should understand that all start-ups are situational.....

But i will note... Your story line is the same here as it was on w30.

Bust.

Love machine. You still suck dude. Notice im not telling anyone HOW to play? Im just telling YOU that you dont KNOW how to play...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.