=a=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bloodhood... You are gonna copy paste private skype chats here?

Very very dispicable, reguardless of what was said between us. And to think that the lesson im about to give Templarz in w30, i was gonna dedicate part of that lesson to your memory on w30.

As for your start...... Your not built for the long term, despite what you boast. And had you been my neighbor, then im quite sure my startup would have been different. You of all people should understand that all start-ups are situational.....

But i will note... Your story line is the same here as it was on w30.

Bust.

Love machine. You still suck dude. Notice im not telling anyone HOW to play? Im just telling YOU that you dont KNOW how to play...

If people lie, I will paste skype convos. Your still slightly contradicting yourself from the skype screenshot I posted :icon_wink:

And why do you always include so many spaces?

More

Lines

Doesn't

Mean

What

You

Say

Means

Any

More; than it would otherwise.

Also, I have never gone against you, you never against me. I will make sure to extend a challenge to you on the next world I play. One is in the works, I'm sure your arrogance won't let yourself be inferior by turning such a challenge down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If people lie, I will paste skype convos. Your still slightly contradicting yourself from the skype screenshot I posted :icon_wink:

what lie did i tell? If you are gonna call me a liar, at least tell me what lie it is...

I am and never have been afraid of you blood. Everyone just knows to ignore you long enough, and you shoot yourself in the foot...

And why do you always include so many spaces?

More

Lines

Doesn't

Mean

What

You

Say

Means

Any

More; than it would otherwise.

No, but by spacing the lines out, i make it easier for slower people to read... Plus i dont want you to miss anything i say behind a wall of text.

Also, I have never gone against you, you never against me. I will make sure to extend a challenge to you on the next world I play. One is in the works, I'm sure your arrogance won't let yourself be inferior by turning such a challenge down.

Of course you do. Always somewhere else, somewhen else.. I see that this world was a perfect opportunity to display your skills, and be within the area of where i originally started. Yet you came out with another excuse, just like w6.. just like w30.

Unlike you, i am a known Stalwart. When i sign on, the job gets done.... We never have to worry about me flaking out or making excuses...

Besides, whats the excuse gonna be next world? last time was school, this time is Girlfriend.. whats next time gonna be? For someone that runs his mouth an awful lot.. the only thing i have seen from you in two worlds is Golum's clearing....(and it wasnt even you that half wiped him!!! you were at your "girlfriend's")

There is no need for me to prove myself to someone that hasnt done much imo. So i was a little shocked at your lc.. had you been in my area, im quite sure i would have bumrushed LC as hard as you did... but i didnt have too. Im pushing top twenty with my Noob strat, and quite well positioned to make another Mark on Another world.

I guess you could say the word failure is not in my vocabulary... but apparently its commonly used when discussing you...

DeletedUser84917

Love machine. You still suck dude. Notice im not telling anyone HOW to play? Im just telling YOU that you dont KNOW how to play...

You haven't got a clue to what I'm capable.

Noticed that my rank improved by about 200 spots since your last post? :icon_wink:

Trust me, it's gonna keep going crescendo.

Really, one day in the coming weeks you'll say to yourself "damn, I hope nobody remembers I told that dude he couldn't play".

I'm one of those guys that has 300 and more lc while guys like you wonder how we did it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You haven't got a clue to what I'm capable of you idiot.

Noticed that my rank improved by about 200 spots since your last post? :icon_wink:

Trust me, it's gonna keep going crescendo.

Really, one day in the coming weeks you'll say to yourself "damn, I hope nobody remembers I told that dude he couldn't play".

I'm one of those guys that has 300 and more lc while guys like you wonder how the fuck we did it.

That is pretty funny internet tough guy.

From what i can see, your 300 lc is not impressive. At no point were you ahead of me, and at no point will you be ahead of me. If your interested in finding out who i am, then do a little research.. its quite obvious who and where i am once you look around some.

Please, do remember me. Im that guy YOUR gonna wish doesnt remember your name... and i got lots of people that can affirm that. I dont have to hide behind a clever alias... Also, are 200 spots that key to you? :O

DeletedUser

Please, do remember me. Im that guy YOUR gonna wish doesnt remember your name... and i got lots of people that can affirm that. I dont have to hide behind a clever alias... Also, are 200 spots that key to you? :O

yup and thats no lie Pajuno will keep on talking none stop no mater what and will never let a challenge go by him and i dont need to boost up any one. u will see for your self if u stay long

Razvantc

yup and thats no lie Pajuno will keep on talking none stop no mater what and will never let a challenge go by him and i dont need to boost up any one. u will see for your self if u stay long

Tis true. Kinda glad I'm on the same side as him on this word :p

DeletedUser

This is our official MR LOGO
mr_and_mrs_smith_ver1.jpg

Also lots of things will change in the next 2-3 days once we get nobles

If people start nobling in two or three days, they will be the dumbest players in this world.

Garrock

If people start nobling in two or three days, they will be the dumbest players in this world.

I know someone who will have 29-30 farm by then... what is wrong with nobling if you are pushing a max pop village?

@ Love machine, not to try flame... but you are joking about 300 LC right?

DeletedUser

I know someone who will have 29-30 farm by then... what is wrong with nobling if you are pushing a max pop village?

@ Love machine, not to try flame... but you are joking about 300 LC right?

No train, no nobling.

And what are they going to noble? Why invest so much in a train, and waste it on a village that will only slow your growth and efficiency down.

Garrock

I doubt anyone will have near full pop village and full train for another 5-6 days.. at earliest... but, I wouldn't be surprised if we see our first noble rushers in the next couple days. Sadly, none of them are near me /cry

DeletedUser

I doubt anyone will have near full pop village and full train for another 5-6 days.. at earliest... but, I wouldn't be surprised if we see our first noble rushers in the next couple days. Sadly, none of them are near me /cry

My point exactly, thank you. :)

Garrock

=A= looks good... although, if they got players boasting about 300 LC, and in the semi core, they may want to account sit there members and clean house!

DeletedUser

=A= looks good... although, if they got players boasting about 300 LC, and in the semi core, they may want to account sit there members and clean house!

Best thing I can say about them is they have Aus. Other than that, i'm quite ignorant.

DeletedUser65940

Good Job =A=.

I think the thing =A= demonstrated best was that not only are they doing well in the world in terms of points and ODA, but they also have this ability to pull a coordinated support out of thin air.

Not only did they kill a good players troops, they also sent a clear message that they know what they are doing, and will not stand for their players being farmed. They took a player who did remarkably well in terms of start up and slaughtered his attack with very few casualties to themselves.

Someone (Cant find the quote) flamed =A= a for having such low OD scores, my response is simply, it is far easier to get lots of OD with a thousand players. It is much harder to compete with that OD score with only ~50. I like how =A= has many top 20 ODA players.

DeletedUser

This Love machine isn't in =A=..;hopefully or i would have to rim a tribemate later
BTW he's a funny guy, i enjoy reading his magic abilities on the world forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.