=a=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84917

Is it really that hard to read a bit further and understand why I said i'm one of those guys that has 300 lc?
Look carefully on the previous page, read the print screen, have the eureka moment where you understand the 300 lc is just a few days after the start, and pajuna didn't seem to get how someone could have that so fast.

Ps: farm 29 - 30 isn't going to happen for at least another week.

DeletedUser79042

CRITICAL ESPIONAGE INFORMATION FOR =A=

=A= are all noobs (except Cptamerica - sorry Cptsomeone - you can all nuke blast him whenever you feel like, he is all -O-) and about to disband any moment now, BEFORE this loverthingy with his ... 300 LC gets all of us! :lol:

Danger Danger Will Robinson!!! Incoming 200pts (+) Love Machine !

PS: go for Cptsth, he is a supernub!

DeletedUser84917

CRITICAL ESPIONAGE INFORMATION FOR =A=

=A= are all noobs (except Cptamerica - sorry Cptsomeone - you can all nuke blast him whenever you feel like, he is all -O-) and about to disband any moment now, BEFORE this loverthingy with his ... 300 LC gets all of us! :lol:

Danger Danger Will Robinson!!! Incoming 200pts (+) Love Machine !

PS: go for Cptsth, he is a supernub!

Good, you should restart before I get to you.

DeletedUser

would just like to say congrats to you for taking over a noob tribe....lol. with time comes respect but from reading here i notice alot of activity on your behalf. as time goes by the true tribes will shine, i hope when that happens you will still be shinning. when you look at the map you notice alot of people joining at a later stage that know how to play, with this worlds potential it is going to be a fun time.

PS SAD it will be oh so funny when one of them dismisses the tribe....mark my words it will happen.

Garrock

Is it really that hard to read a bit further and understand why I said i'm one of those guys that has 300 lc?
Look carefully on the previous page, read the print screen, have the eureka moment where you understand the 300 lc is just a few days after the start, and pajuna didn't seem to get how someone could have that so fast.

Ah... you caught me... it was late and I was trolling.... I skipped alot of the flaming. Sorry

Ps: farm 29 - 30 isn't going to happen for at least another week.

Likely I'll have 29 farm within 3 days, and I know of 2-3 people with an advantage over me... so I find this post to be incorrect.

DeletedUser84917

Likely I'll have 29 farm within 3 days, and I know of 2-3 people with an advantage over me... so I find this post to be incorrect.

I actually meant the full nuke without the waiting lists :)
With the lists I can see it happen sure, but without?

Hell of a good start in that case.

And I forgive you :icon_razz:

Garrock

I actually meant the full nuke without the waiting lists :)
With the lists I can see it happen sure, but without?

understood... that's likely true :icon_wink:

although at this stage, few hundred LC and axes in a nuke won't make a difference against many people... will seem like a full nuke to the poor nub who feels it's bite.

DeletedUser

OMGZZ!!!!!11!!1 Bunny is rank !.... Hurry, someone make a thread!!!

DeletedUser56488

:icon_biggrin:
YAY top 3 are all NON MASS RECRUITING TRIBES!!!

OMGZZ!!!!!11!!1 Bunny is rank !.... Hurry, someone make a thread!!!
And no becuz =A= were first to over take the mass recruiters.
No I am not being biased im not even in that tribes

DeletedUser79042

Last 3 posts are off-topic, (the ones before usey11's), I suggest mods remove them. If you guys want, you can create your own "love" thread...

On topic:

PS SAD it will be oh so funny when one of them dismisses the tribe....mark my words it will happen.
Not SAD at all ace!
I would just call it a ... drastic tribal forum cleanup. :lol: Nothing more. :icon_wink:

(we do need a good sweep there - I cannot even imagine how the forums with 1000 members look like)

Last edited:

DeletedUser51138

aww, i wanted to be part of the group that kills their village noblement stats =[,

Nice job =A=, keep up the good work =D.

Off-Topic, and also to the other tribes who AREN'T mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

To r2d3 - My post was meant to be sarcastic.

To BankaiPwn - They aren't number one anymore, stay up to date. ;)

nadaventurednadagained

oh so many aliases I recpgnise from w30... wonder if they are the real n00bs or impostors? ^^

Is Pahjuhno really Pajuno?
is r2d3x1 really r2d3?

the list goes on.. and only time will tell

Anyway it makes it interesting, THANKYOU =A= and welcome, and in the meantime I am going to go l:icon_eek:k what a 1500+ member tribe looks from the inside :lol:

...I think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, what if a world like this never reappears?!

DeletedUser51138

To r2d3 - My post was meant to be sarcastic.

To BankaiPwn - They aren't number one anymore, stay up to date. ;)

150 points =P ah well, plus it's still a thread to =A=, although we'll see. The top20 should be pretty interesting in the next little while.

DeletedUser

yeh i don't value ranks to much atm, it's good that we're rank 1 but as you said ~100 pts doesn't mean much. ranks don't mean much yet. and imo rank will never matter more then other things. you can be rank 10-20 and still be kicking ass :) rank, at least at this stage shows the skill of individuals in the tribe. later on it will show more the skill of the whole tribe as a team. but still not THAT relevant.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: Wow i post again.

Lets see. all this talk over 300lc and Apotheosis Rankings. And you all make such a fuss over it.
300 is not a big numbers and lets not forget the server wont be getting younger. so 300 is way outdated. at the time of that conversation i am pretty sure thats when the Beyond Hatred matter happens. you can look at it from as many ways as you wans he stated in the screen shot that he could clear us. so this was around the time he was farming us. he held almost 400. I'm not re-checking the report but it was a good number. 300 at that time was a nice number and impressive no matter any way you look at it its good for anyone and also shows that are farming and getting on with it. people thats close to me have nothing. for troops. ::icon_rolleyes:

Apotheosis Ranks are a good shoot but left face the facts its always the noobs and beginners that get the top 10 high or low member count. Some Players Just Like to Play start up on new worlds it dose not mean they will still be there 1-2 mouths down the line. Lets just give some time before checking who is the best.

And that it coming from a Apotheosis player. just say if i have something wrong. :icon_razz:
-Syruss-.

DeletedUser

Also old ennemies robot :) I totally agree with syruss being number 1 right now shows nothing and some player just like to show off their starting skillz :icon_twisted:. In 1-2 months, the real stuff is gonna start, so be ready (especially the love machine).

Status
Not open for further replies.