AAA fixes Weapons of Mass Dysfunction

DeletedUser

So we were all sitting around the table a couple weeks ago, when there was a knock at the door. It was Lord Orbalisk.

[spoil]
129203153227728432.jpg
[/spoil]

He was going door-to-door, collecting spearz for his tribe's nukes. Apparently all their misslez and bazookaz were busted, so they needed a quick fix. We all started laughing uncontrollably, sending him on his way pouting and heartbroken. As he stumbled off the porch, he yelled through his sobs, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you!". So we laughed some more and finished our orange juice.

Well, it wasn't much longer that we were outside having some ice cream cones under the tree, when lo and behold, none other then darthv1 came up to us, red faced and apparently upset about something.

[spoil]
129203166050630877.jpg
[/spoil]

As we sat silently, he yelled at us, spitting mad that we turned away is son. "You are going to regret this!" he told us, "You wont help us fix gunz, so we're gonna TAKE your villages!" Then he took all our ice creams and dumped them on our heads before we could react. Running away, he shouted "Come get me suckas!"

Well of course we were dumbfounded at the turn of events, so we couldn't even get up and run after him. Later on that week, we talked to our friends in FRST. Apparently they too turned away Lord O, and darth put a cherry bomb in their mailbox in retaliation! They were not going to take any crap from such No0bs, and hearing we were violated as well, decided we should both pay them a visit and fix their broken weapons together.

[spoil]
knotted_gun_un1.jpg
[/spoil]
WMD, and all your family, we Promise to come help you fix your broken gunz-- just please please do not unleash your spearz against us!

We are on our way! Have patience!

DeletedUser

nice dec! I actually found it quite entertaining, i'm curious to see how WMD responds to this..

cazzman420

Ahh the FRST/AAA alliance finally shows its face

Knew FRST needed some pawns before they would declare...

FRST seem to be heading straight down the road to the ol' BORED! path...

DeletedUser

ah of course. BORED!. Our alliance with 7 man LighT. comes out. ?

We actually declared before AAA decided to jump in by the way, and before we knew they would be against WMD not that you would believe it of course.

We arent allied by the way. But if AAA can themselves notice that WMD are mass recruiting noobs with tasty villages, i don't think FRST will stop them. Any war faring tribe is respected by FRST.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great dec But now I am going to have to update my map...

DeletedUser

ah more fun on the way..............
all good fun.
good declaration though,enjoyed it

DeletedUser

Wow you lot are so brave :icon_wink: with a tribe average of under 400k I don't know what you're even doing in the top 4 :icon_rolleyes:

cazzman420

ah of course. BORED!. Our alliance with 7 man LighT. comes out. ?

We actually declared before AAA decided to jump in by the way, and before we knew they would be against WMD not that you would believe it of course.

We arent allied by the way. But if AAA can themselves notice that WMD are mass recruiting noobs with tasty villages, i don't think FRST will stop them. Any war faring tribe is respected by FRST.

I was speaking the old ICARUS are what AAA is now. Scared/unwilling to fight #1 and pressured to join them (even though they are a family, which you do really so hate)

Your diplomacy with AAA has been set for some time now.

They aren't just 'jumping in'

Not gonna argue mate, know what we know.

Good luck AAA, even though I feel you are making a mistake with siding with the #1 tribe that won this world months ago and that hates families (when you realize you are just being used you will understand)

DeletedUser

ah more fun on the way..............
all good fun.
good declaration though,enjoyed it

surprisingly good post. Respect for DA HAT = +25% :icon_wink:

Wow you lot are so brave :icon_wink: with a tribe average of under 400k I don't know what you're even doing in the top 4 :icon_rolleyes:

Who are you? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

harb read the dec

Later on that week, we talked to our friends in FRST. Apparently they too turned away Lord O, and darth put a cherry bomb in their mailbox in retaliation! They were not going to take any crap from such No0bs, and hearing we were violated as well, decided we should both pay them a visit and fix their broken weapons together.

i knew frst would not fight alone for some supposed great tribe having to get another tribe so you can declare on a tribe shows your playing skills but im sure the AAA noobs will be no problem

why cant tribes just declare on there own this is happening in too many worlds now tribes having to get back up to fight a war nonsense

DeletedUser

cazzman i'm still confused as to your BORED! reference, sorry, i'm drunk

DeletedUser

Wau u are my heroes!

As long i have respect for FRST wars i have none for this declaration. Lame, vulture, opportunistic.
While WMD is losing support units and FRST nukes, u decide to "grab your part" from weaker enemy.

Respect for Heavy metal, at least they attack with balls.

If FRST beat WMD they gonna earn they villages. If your declaration comes little earlier, i am cool with but now...
Logic step, but lame.

DeletedUser

harb read the dec

i knew frst would not fight alone for some supposed great tribe having to get another tribe so you can declare on a tribe shows your playing skills but im sure the AAA noobs will be no problem

FRST never thought WMD would be a challenge, whether we were alone or not, and we we're right. I took 3 villages without losing a single nuke. We are happy to let AAA take some WMD villages, we aren't greedy. Defend yourselves better, either through offense or defense, and maybe we might have stopped AAA taking some so we could have a good fight.

DeletedUser

FRST never thought WMD would be a challenge, whether we were alone or not, and we we're right. I took 3 villages without losing a single nuke. We are happy to let AAA take some WMD villages, we aren't greedy. Defend yourselves better, either through offense or defense, and maybe we might have stopped AAA taking some so we could have a good fight.

what a stupid statement just try fighting a war by your selves for once

cazzman420

Come on now guys we knew this was gonna happen what did I say a month ago?

A 1vs1 would not happen with FRST, told you that. They been in bed with AAA some time now. They can deny of coarse but we know of it.

I almost want to ask AAA to not interfere with us, and the world. Let the big bad FRST take us noobs down. Really this is pretty weak of you AAA...

No matter tho, it is what I knew it was all along.

See you on the battle field mates!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,549
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,549

chart

clearly AAA have been absolutely critical to FRST's success, we couldnt war without them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good declaration btw, Keep it up AAA F. you need it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what a stupid statement just try fighting a war by your selves for once

That is quite an amusing statement coming from you... You were in KKnD who declared on us with the assumption that several other tribes would be joining in. Then there was Icarus and you had Bored intercede on your behalf to try to stop us fighting you, then you moved to Bored with your smaller players moving into their family tribe. You then left Bored to aviod the war you basically started for them.

Lastly you joined a family tribe with over 200 members and you say we can't fight alone :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so now we have..........HMETAL,FRST,AAA F................god we will all be rimmed in time for the world cup.