Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 419,497
Side 2: 0
Difference: 419,497

chart

DeletedUser

It was always going to end when TB! started dominating us. It benefited them none.

They gave us our notice of 3 days like agreed upon, and then it began like expected. I'm sure most people would of expected this.

DeletedUser93681

Hardly seems fair after TB! declaring and pounding them for a while but good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Judges have had this coming for a while... They should of taken their opportunity when the group of nubs declared on AAA.

Instead they were played like fools... Ah well

DeletedUser

Everyone in the continent was fighting AAA, Judges are going to be destroyed ridiculously fast.

DeletedUser

It was always going to end when TB! started dominating us. It benefited them none.

They gave us our notice of 3 days like agreed upon, and then it began like expected. I'm sure most people would of expected this.

At least they held out their end of the deal and respected their nap unlike other tribes on this world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah. Don't recruit players we were nobling and refuse to dismiss them next time.

DeletedUser

Could be wrong but I think Eletriccool was referring to thats why they warred Judges.

DeletedUser

Could be wrong but I think Eletriccool was referring to thats why they warred Judges.

Yes, and I am saying that AAA does the exact same thing that they are warring Judges for. Now you don't need a reason to war a tribe other then you feel like it, but to war a tribe for something you also do is kind of silly. Makes the tribe look noobish.

DeletedUser107322

Yes, and I am saying that AAA does the exact same thing that they are warring Judges for. Now you don't need a reason to war a tribe other then you feel like it, but to war a tribe for something you also do is kind of silly. Makes the tribe look noobish.

electricool is not from AAA and AAA is not at war with JUDGES .

Raveman9

But AAA recruits war spoils in other tribes cores. So its ok for AAA to do it but not for others?

Please let me know who we recruited in someones core that was a war spoil from a war they was fighting? :icon_rolleyes:

We are not at war with judges. We simply dropped the NAP after Judges broke it many times and to give some members more places to grow. We dropped the NAP give them the 3 day period we agreed on then some members started to attack. So please inform me where we did anything wrong with judges and how we handled it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please let me know who we recruited in someones core that was a war spoil from a war they was fighting? :icon_rolleyes:

We are not at war with judges. We simply dropped the NAP after Judges broke it many times and to give some members more places to grow. We dropped the NAP give them the 3 day period we agreed on then some members started to attack. So please inform me where we did anything wrong with judges and how we handled it?

You mean the player you recruited in the Wobble core and then kicked a couple of days later because Wobble nobled him out? And I never said that you were at war with Judges. I was commenting on this thread and I suggested that it would be wrong of AAA to war a tribe for recruiting players in their core when they have done the same to other tribes(namely Wobble) in the past.

As I also said, AAA doesn't need a reason to kill Judges, I was just going off of what was provided in the thread and pointing out the irony of AAA warring Judges for the exact thing that they do to other tribes.

But since AAA is not at war with Judges and those villages conquered themselves, I guess its a moot point.

Raveman9

You mean the player you recruited in the Wobble core and then kicked a couple of days later because Wobble nobled him out? And I never said that you were at war with Judges. I was commenting on this thread and I suggested that it would be wrong of AAA to war a tribe for recruiting players in their core when they have done the same to other tribes(namely Wobble) in the past.

As I also said, AAA doesn't need a reason to kill Judges, I was just going off of what was provided in the thread and pointing out the irony of AAA warring Judges for the exact thing that they do to other tribes.

But since AAA is not at war with Judges and those villages conquered themselves, I guess its a moot point.

Yes we recruited Lord Ayok as a war spoil from our war with *322*. The player on the account was TW PLAYER im sure you know him from his posting on the externals. He told me he would stay and fight after a long talk with him so I invited him. The hole time half his villages was over with *322* and the rest was in Wobbles core. We had a standing NAP with Wobble that they broke by attacking him. Never did the NAP include anything about recruiting only not to recruit from the other tribe. Once again showing how good they are with there word when they give it. When Lord Ayok saw the incomings he posted for support some support was sent but not to the amount he though should of been sent. He then mailed me told me he was quitting this world going to world 67. So I then dismissed the account.

Yes, and I am saying that AAA does the exact same thing that they are warring Judges for.

Right there you say we are waring judges. I have all ready said we are not warring. We dropped the NAP cause they had broke many terms some terms more then once. Gave them the 3 day grace period we agreed to. Then some members started attacking. Just cause a tribe is attacking another tribe does not mean they are at war.

DeletedUser

I am not from AAA, I am from TB!.

And for the record, recruiting war spoils was not a reason for war but I was just replying to the subtle reference to the fact TB! disrespected the NAP when infact it was Judges who did so.

DeletedUser

Well as far as I know, they disrespect the NAP because they want to be the sole ruler of K66, while you guys were taking a small chip in the corner... Like I said, their continent dominance obsession will make them blind for anything and everything else that's going on.

DeletedUser

Yes we recruited Lord Ayok as a war spoil from our war with *322*. The player on the account was TW PLAYER im sure you know him from his posting on the externals. He told me he would stay and fight after a long talk with him so I invited him. The hole time half his villages was over with *322* and the rest was in Wobbles core. We had a standing NAP with Wobble that they broke by attacking him. Never did the NAP include anything about recruiting only not to recruit from the other tribe. Once again showing how good they are with there word when they give it. When Lord Ayok saw the incomings he posted for support some support was sent but not to the amount he though should of been sent. He then mailed me told me he was quitting this world going to world 67. So I then dismissed the account.

Right there you say we are waring judges. I have all ready said we are not warring. We dropped the NAP cause they had broke many terms some terms more then once. Gave them the 3 day grace period we agreed to. Then some members started attacking. Just cause a tribe is attacking another tribe does not mean they are at war.

So we are at fault because you recruited a player in our core?

Do you feel a little saw about this?

Would you like counseling?

Oh Well. Next time don't be so blatantly hostile in your recruitment, or at-least preempt our reaction.

DeletedUser

So we are at fault because you recruited a player in our core?

Do you feel a little saw about this?

Would you like counseling?

Oh Well. Next time don't be so blatantly hostile in your recruitment, or at-least preempt our reaction.

How does one feel saw?

DeletedUser108799

Just One thing to say here is that you are spoiling your own image here as you have recruited a whole tribe of noobs that ran away after boasting about how great warriors they were, which were fighting AAA and after losing and seeing that there is no chance they can live on this world they ran for the sake of survival, which they hap openly said that they were not here to win but to enjoy, so please don't for god sake comment about any other tribes recruitment.