Abandoned Villages FAQ

Godlike-Godless

i doubt this question has been asked, or if it has, probably not too many times. if I send my troops to an abandoned village across from my "square" or watever you call it, will it go up, then across, or will it go straight to it.

so i want to know how many squares my troops will cross so i know how long it will take to get to the other village. can my troops move diagonally or only up and down. the abandoned village is diagonal to my "square" so would my troops only cross 1 square, or would they go up, then across?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vladivar

They take the shortest route - if you really need to work out travel time for yourself, use the formula (a*a)+(b*b)=(c*c) where a=number of squares across, b=number of squares up (or down!) and c=line of travel. But it's far easier to let the game tell you how long the travel time will be - select the troops, select the target and click attack - it will then tell you the travel time!

pimpometer

If you need to know how much time it would need to travel externally, you could always use the twstats.com distance calculator, but be sure you have the right world selected as the speeds of units differ form one to the other.

Godlike-Godless

ok so i sent my troops to an abandoned village to pillage it, and i thought it would tell me how many resources i got when they started coming back but it didnt. so then i figured it will tell me how many resource they got when they get back to the village, and it didnt. so i have got to say thats the stupidest thing ever. is this some kind of shitty ass retarded glitch. i WANT to find out how many resources i got. i think its stupid that it doesnt tell me. how can i find out how many resource i got without taking a wild guess?

qwe4rty

ok so i sent my troops to an abandoned village to pillage it, and i thought it would tell me how many resources i got when they started coming back but it didnt. so then i figured it will tell me how many resource they got when they get back to the village, and it didnt. so i have got to say thats the stupidest thing ever. is this some kind of shitty ass retarded glitch. i WANT to find out how many resources i got. i think its stupid that it doesnt tell me. how can i find out how many resource i got without taking a wild guess?
Click on the report, and at the bottom it will tell you.

If you also click on the attack as its returning home, it'll tell you how much you have plundered.

dr eindhatre

make sure u sent scouts. my guess is u didnt. that is the ONLY way to find out resource amounts.

timjons

Contributing Poster
wrong the haul is shown with or without scouts if you want to see what remains in the village then you need scouts.

The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-1.0%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:TIMJONS
Village:Naruto Rules (641|873) K86
Quantity:149 74 124 25 20 20 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender:unknown
Village:Barbarian village (640|870) K86
Quantity:000000000000
Losses:000000000000

Espionage

Resources scouted:
with scouts
Buildings:Village Headquarters (Level 4)
Barracks (Level 3)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 2)
Timber camp (Level 17)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 12)
Farm (Level 6)
Warehouse (Level 6)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 2)

Haul:
2.454 7362/8025 without scouts

TheDetroiter

I dont have a nobleman yet but can I take over a abandon village with a paladin.....or any village for that matter?

timjons

Contributing Poster
and for all your other noble men questions you can mail me or look down 3 posts and find the answers to noblemen questions.:)
good luck

Godlike-Godless

thanks for the help about how i find out how many resources i got. before any1 told me i had absolutely NO idea. thanks.

Godlike-Godless

i dont know were to find out this question but you guys are really helpful so ill just shoot. how do i pull out my support troops from my friends village?

Beresford

I have a question please about 'Barbarian' villages

I"m relatively new, and I nobled a couple of villages after my first one. Then I nobled one that was near (no villages in between one of mine and it, but there was a space on the map between the two with just grass there)

An ally tribe member attacked my village overnight and took it. In addition other members of the ally tribe also attacked me.

When I asked one of these tribe members to cancel the attack as we are allies, I got this response

From (ally tribe member name)

Thank you for your message,

These are difficult times that we live in the world is fraught with danger as it surrounds us.

You nobled a Barb village close to one of our tribe members that he was using as a farm. You did this without consulting (name of the ally tribe) first nor did you consult the player who's farm it was. Due to your noblement of this village and in light of it being a farm of one of our members, this is considered an act of aggression against our tribe. As such you have had the village removed from you.

I would like to point out at this point, that any act of retaliation including scouting, against this noblement will be met with extreme force.

The attacks will not be called off and I am sorry to say that you have placed yourself in this position and have only yourself to blame.

Regards

(ally tribe member name)

Ok that's the back ground. Now the question is, can anyone tell me please how could I have known that any of his tribe members was using that village, and specifically who 'the player who's farm it was' might have been in this situation? From looking at the map they do have vills all round me - but I don't see how they have more right to that particular vill than I do. Or am I just too noob and I'm missing something obvious here?

Thanks for your advice
Berry

timjons

Contributing Poster
BS nobling an abandond is not an act of war against any tribe they are just stupid!
and they are to blame for the attacks if anything there attacking you was the act of war.
and you can't know who is farming a village but if you cscout a village and get no resources scoted a lot you can assume it's being farmed but that is irrelevant.

servy

You simply have very bad allies. You should go to your tribal diplomats/leaders because they really shouldn't be your allies if they're treating you like that.

Beresford

Thanks for your assistance with this one. I figured there must have been something I've missed. I appreciate your help
Berry

timjons

Contributing Poster
yeah the missing link is here give it to them please.
www.tribalhugs.net
they need it and tell them i said they are the dumbest players i've ever heard of and i've heard of some pretty insane players.