Abandoned Villages FAQ

Beresford

Thanks again. I think the problem has finally been identified - the tribal leaders have communicated, and our tribe considers the other allies, but the other tribe apparently has no record of the alliance and therefore considers ours to be enemies.

One of my attackers was prepared to explain the strategy used - and apparently the other tribe is not allowed to noble barbarian villages, only enemy villages. Since I nobled a barbarian village they considered that to be cutting into their farming revenues. It finally makes sense. I'm now waiting anxiously for the last four attacks to take place on my home village. Since there are four, it's clever strategy to produce angst in me - they could be four attacks of a single axe, as one of the other attackers did - or it could be four sets of nobles with a large enough band of backing to take over the whole village. I feel like that old episode of 'Stingray' - "anything could happen in the next half hour" LOL

Thank you again for your advice and guidance
Berry

Moneymakerz

Non-stop Poster
hmm, how bout dodging and sniping their attacks, just dodge the first two, make sure you come back for the third one, minimizes both your losses ... (just a suggestion, if you dont feel comfortable, just sit through all 4)

mzebley1980

Questions. I scouted a bonus village to farm. my report showed no troops, but my farming party met troops there. losses were small, and i dismissed it. sent a second party and met troops again. is someone supporting? if so why didn't my scout see the troops? and how did they know i was scouting? any theorys?

mzebley1980

i know i'm probably off topic but i was just hoping for some info

kayvent

Contributing Poster
It's not that they knew you scouted the villages (unless if they had troops in the villages when you scouted, but you know they didn't). It was just unlucky that you scouted before the troops popped up.

mzebley1980

why didn't they retaliate against me when i killed their support troops twice?

mzebley1980

its not that i was trying to take someones farm. i new and i didn't expect to find troops. and i was certain i wouldn't find any the second time.

kayvent

Contributing Poster
why didn't they retaliate against me when i killed their support troops twice?
When a person is supporting a village, they do not get told who attacked the village they have troops being supported in.

edit: you may have also attacked multiply people's support.

Last edited:

HassleHoof

well barbarian vills will stop growing after they reach 3k points

hardypotter

Yeah, it does on the newer worlds. As in, those updated to v. 4.4

Last edited by a moderator:

frank1505

get on full worlds

hi everyone
i want to know if there is a posiblity that i can get on world 12 (a full world) cause my best friend is on that world

hardypotter

If that friend is such a good friend of yours, get him/her to start with you on a new world where you can choose your village location, create account about the same time and you should be in close proximity with each other

taintedArr0w

i sent 2 of my spearmen today to a abandoned village.i put them on the attack option but until now they are not back yet.What exactly happened,someone plz help!

kayvent

Contributing Poster
They may have died or you may have hit the support button, or they could have just not returned yet. I think depending on the luck, it's quite likely they just died.