abandoned villages...

shadzar

how can they be taken over?

couldnt find anything about it in the search...

Last edited by a moderator:

BadMonkeyKK

probably using nobelemen the same as any other village

shadzar

ok thanks.

just wish i really knew what noblemen did....

flamydale

A nobleman will reduce the loyality of your enemies' villages. If its loyality falls under 0 you conquer that village.The costs for each nobleman increase with every conquered village and every nobleman that is available or in production

Attack 30
Defense 100
Cav Defense 50

shadzar

so you can only send one nobleman to a village at a time to attack?

Lord Death

with the price of a nobleman in beta taking over small villages was ok cos u could get resources quick but if u take over a small/abandoned village in this game it would be pretty silly for the amount of resources u need to pay to get a nobleman.

shadzar

so the nobleman is "destroyed" when a village is taken over?

Guy in a box

When there were only like 100 spearmen in the whole game I sent 2 of them to an abandoned villiage and somehoe they got killed, I dont quite understand how that happened if there isnt anyone in the villiage.

sgthunter

we

lol maybe the villagers jumped them and beat them to death. :villagers:

shadzar

yeah. i sent 5 spearman to an abandoned village during the beta, and none returned. :icon_cry:

Lord Death

cos abandoned villages had a wall which has basic defence. If ur spearmans attack isnt higher then that basic def they all die :D

shadzar

Insamnius said:
stone-wall-golem thats what it is!!

Greets
Insamnius
and here i went and forgot to send my mage with a stone-to-clay spell. :icon_cry:

could have harvetsed him for resources.

Sreal

shadzar said:
so the nobleman is "destroyed" when a village is taken over?
I wanna know this too, any1 know the answer to this question?

thepordage

yes but think of it as he has to stay to control the village for you.

but when you take the village you dont keep the noble.

Sreal

oke thx :) (I thought it would be like that, but wanted to be sure :) )

DeletedUser155

Hmhm

It represents the fact that the Nobleman becomes Ruler of that specific village and has to stay there to keep things in order, so when you issue a command/upgrade in the village your actually just telling the Nobleman in there what to get the peasants to do, like a Puppetmaster!