abort!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95091
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

nahh i talked him into doing didnt think yall would get but hurt.
or is it just an excuse to escape these "pro" settings?
maybe they didnt want to be involved with the next episode of Pros vs joes?
oh well either wayy i stil got perve to pick on.
goodluck :p

so you want to claim to be the nubs ASS (assitant) congrats , as for the settings it was everything we wanted .
As for pros you saw our players in the premades. We arent hidding from anything especially not the players in this world!

Shit like what you guys did gets done to a nub tribe, not vets that put there time in , you should be embarrassed .

BTW spell check is a sweet thing check it!

DeletedUser

*spits on floor* W53 is for the girls. W54 is for the men. *Spits on floor*

DeletedUser

So Abort! quit! WHO CARES.... Didn't change my life, move on to the next thread..

DeletedUser

so you want to claim to be the nubs ASS (assitant) congrats , as for the settings it was everything we wanted .
As for pros you saw our players in the premades. We arent hidding from anything especially not the players in this world!

Shit like what you guys did gets done to a nub tribe, not vets that put there time in , you should be embarrassed .

You said:
BTW spell check is a sweet thing check it!

I'll assume yours is broken then? :lol:

DeletedUser

mines fine provided by Microsoft

Then why tell him to use a spell checker when you clearly didn't use one? On top of that, his spelling was fine except for adding an extra letter ("nahh" and "wayy") which is common practice to show emphasis.

If you meant he should check his grammar / punctuation...well, again, you really can't say anything.

DeletedUser94677

Lol, Abort! is **** I'm just saying... Abort! is nothing special, stop trying to act all superior to everyone in w53 and go away. Ok, your gone good for you not my problem. Abort! didn't drop out because such a silly reason as someone stealing their name they probably just decided to move on but enough is enough I don't care weither or not they are joining... Please get rid of this thread, good bye and good riddance.

DeletedUser

with Abort! gone or the real ones anyway you bought a lifeline nub

Actually it did change your life. You get to stay in W53. Congrats, you may now enjoy your nub world.

I think you guys are just butt hurt, Perve's tag got taken aswell, don't see us crying and running to W54, good bye and good luck (more like good riddens).

And no, it did not change my life, who are you to say your tribe would've even made anything of themselves, you can't, if you would've played the world and done so, you could say you did, but you didn't because of some stupid unfortunate event, so don't tell me I wouldn't get to stay on W53, because you have no proof.

Now, good day to you sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

I think you guys are just butt hurt, Perve's tag got taken aswell, don't see us crying and running to W54, good bye and good luck (more like good riddens).

And no, it did not change my lives, who are you to say your tribe would've even made anything of themselves, you can't, if you would've played the world and done so, you could say you did, but you didn't because of some stupid unfortunate event, so don't tell me I wouldn't get to stay on W53, because you have no proof.

Now, good day to you sir.

Mmm everyone likes to forget the other reasons like yourself. We are not that butt hurt about it, but some people cannot put in enough time at the moment and will have some more time for W54...

DeletedUser

So Stop posting about us! You keep reading and posting, so we obviously interest you all to some extent.

DeletedUser

Mmm everyone likes to forget the other reasons like yourself. We are not that butt hurt about it, but some people cannot put in enough time at the moment and will have some more time for W54...

I don't forget, I just choose not to pay attention.

So Stop posting about us! You keep reading and posting, so we obviously interest you all to some extent.

No, I just get tired of these threads, they happened on 52 also, they are pointless, my question is, why are you even on the W53 forums if your tribe decided to "move" on to W54?

That's what I thought.

DeletedUser

Lol, Abort! is **** I'm just saying... Abort! is nothing special, stop trying to act all superior to everyone in w53 and go away. Ok, your gone good for you not my problem. Abort! didn't drop out because such a silly reason as someone stealing their name they probably just decided to move on but enough is enough I don't care weither or not they are joining... Please get rid of this thread, good bye and good riddance.

Never said its your problem. And Perve isn't anything special either. Notice that no one from Abort! started this thread? If you're so worried about this, why are you posting here? The thread gets bumped up every now and then, not our fault we're so loved. ;)

DeletedUser94677

Has it ever came to mind that we may have gotten tired of all these convos in threads related to w53 talking about how Abort! isn't joining anymore :icon_rolleyes: Abort! keeps spamming all these threads with their crap as if we care... Bye bye now

DeletedUser

Has it ever came to mind that we may have gotten tired of all these convos in threads related to w53 talking about how Abort! isn't joining anymore :icon_rolleyes: Abort! keeps spamming all these threads with their crap as if we care... Bye bye now

LOL its the non-Abort!ers who keep spamming the thread. Please refrain from posting if your blind hatred is going to do the talking than reasoning.

DeletedUser

Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.