about the Commonwealth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I have been swarmed with spawning newb villages around me in the pst few weeks even though my area was already pretty far along in my opinion, and most of the newbs join the CW. I have already cleared many of them and noticed a couple things.

My main wonder is are the any tribe that just hunt CW members? I would like to join, this stuff is getting annoying and when I meant hunt I mean successfully, Im in k28 and wanna mess some serious stuff up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the CW doesnt look like a serious thing at all, so you are likely to not find any serious stuff to mess up

DeletedUser

lol, of course we are noobs. People who have never played this game before were dragged in. We do have some experienced players, but those won't make up for the overal lack of skill, even less so in your area. We just try to do what we can. In the worst case, we get slaughtered and take the experience we got here to another world.

And don't be too hard on some of our names.

DeletedUser

Given that there's at least two threads who are talking about the commonwealth on the front page already (one of which is only 2-3 threads down and named "Da Commonwealth"), I think this may be a tad redundant for a thread. I'll therefore close it, and you can post your question (if it's not answered thoroughly enough yet) on the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.