About W100

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11347146

Hello guys.
I'm an old player of tribalwars from Italy and I'm playing the game since the beta.

We are looking to come here and make up our tribe on W100 and I would like to know if someone knows something about the set up of the W100.

Me and all of my friends hope to play an "old school server" with no P2W market and other stuff.

Thank you and see you soon in game.

PS: probably date of start ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i heard there gonna be free PA and AM too ;) ..it´s not all about money for inno:rolleyes:

DeletedUser110685

If inno are willing to do it on the German, Polish and Dutch servers, why is there so much pessimism surrounding the idea of them doing it here?

I haven't played in over 4 years so needless to say have not been able to keep up with their attitude towards this topic.

Lord BillyNoMates

how about the fact innogames will probably earn more on w100 then they did from w90 all the way up to w99 combined

i highly doubt that innogames will throw away the chance to abuse that

jomissuri

how about the fact innogames will probably earn more on w100 then they did from w90 all the way up to w99 combined

i highly doubt that innogames will throw away the chance to abuse that
sound good :(

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11347146

lol you are hoping it isn't p2w and a bunch of chitty buffs?

gg

Why not bruh?

@Lord BillyNoMates well probably I expect that but I guess tons of people are praying to have a world like that.

@Aliyah you think it's possible something about that, to have a large world with something that remembers the "old good times" for once?

Natural Perfection.

This will only be done if there is enough ask for it out of the community

That means we have to keep talking about it on the forums, as well as talk with mods/community manager(s) about it so they can try to arrange it

Deleted User - 11347146

This will only be done if there is enough ask for it out of the community

That means we have to keep talking about it on the forums, as well as talk with mods/community manager(s) about it so they can try to arrange it

Here we are

Natural Perfection.

i already PMed community manager a few weeks ago but no response sadly :(

Deleted User - 11347146

Well prolly is full of pms and other stuff. Btw I tried to tag him here, let's see.

DeletedUser121613

Daamn Erke! Back at it again with those fake accounts...

He’s not even italian btw.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1 thing you should be able to understand. Innogames is a company, so all they are care about is money. You wanna make the biggest boom with W100 and same time you want to make them earn nothing compared to other servers. Look at German and Polish servers. They launch a slow world with premium and a fast world without it. You really want 2 servers to start at the same time and divide the playerbase for W100? The game is dying and they offset the money loss with making more things be "buyable".
You shouldn't ask for this "no p2w" thing. Because you are gonna get something thats gonna be even worse.
W97 just started and 2 more where you can just farm PP. Use Minty's guide and farm PP. 3 worlds 30-60k pp. If you going with dual or trial account it can be 90-180k pp or even more with more co-players (I saw someone tryin' to make an account with 6 co-players in it with 4 hours shifts).

I'm just saying that TW changed so you have to as well. If you asking for something else it might turn against you. Be careful what you wish for . ;)

Deleted User - 11347146

1 thing you should be able to understand. Innogames is a company, so all they are care about is money. You wanna make the biggest boom with W100 and same time you want to make them earn nothing compared to other servers. Look at German and Polish servers. They launch a slow world with premium and a fast world without it. You really want 2 servers to start at the same time and divide the playerbase for W100? The game is dying and they offset the money loss with making more things be "buyable".
You shouldn't ask for this "no p2w" thing. Because you are gonna get something thats gonna be even worse.
W97 just started and 2 more where you can just farm PP. Use Minty's guide and farm PP. 3 worlds 30-60k pp. If you going with dual or trial account it can be 90-180k pp or even more with more co-players (I saw someone tryin' to make an account with 6 co-players in it with 4 hours shifts).

I'm just saying that TW changed so you have to as well. If you asking for something else it might turn against you. Be careful what you wish for . ;)

Ikr the game is changed. I'm playing the game since the beta and I had a complete vision about the game, don't worry.
What I talked about up, is a HOPE, but probably I lost my time.

I don't need guide or some stuff, but I appreciate your council, thanks.

DeletedUser121613

Ikr the game is changed. I'm playing the game since the beta and I had a complete vision about the game, don't worry.
What I talked about up, is a HOPE, but probably I lost my time.

I don't need guide or some stuff, but I appreciate your council, thanks.
Maybe you need "a guide or some stuff" about truth, honor and respect...