Above V.S. Below

DeletedUser

Eating an inactive and please consider Fid isn't paying you guys much attention at all. K67 are putting together a fight worth talking about, you guys are not. Got a lot of time for K67 and how well they're doing.

DeletedUser

Since some kiddo turned us in for abbreviation of our tribe we had to change it for Blo.Us to Below. Then a kiddo tribe came along and changed their lame name from Secret Off Topic (SOT) to Above you (Above) an even lamer name. We decided to change ours to something new. So enjoy...

By the way since when do inactive folks fight back? I wouldn't really call it fighting back since the person in question likes to send ramless nukes or with a meager 40 or so, but I'll give him an A for effort. Better tell him that MA are not meant for defense too. ;)

DeletedUser

lol,this is fun:icon_idea:

GL to K67;)

you'll need it

luck to ABOVE too:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66411

lol,this is fun:icon_idea:

GL to K67;)

you'll need it

luck to ABOVE too:icon_biggrin:

What happens when an 80 million point noob tribe fights a 13 mill point tribe

Side 1:
Tribes: Funny
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: K67
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 97
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Funny
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: K67
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 33
Difference: 25

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonshadows96

You do realize that a good 75% of those caps are off of inactives right?

Anyways, this is an Above vs. Below thread (or SnM as they're now called) so please don't post FID vs. K67, they're irrelevant to the thread

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't mind if people post k67 v.s. Funny stuff on here cuz its a 2-2 fight....SnM (Below) and K67 V.S. the Bunny-Fidlers and Inh (Above) although Inh did suprise me...i expected them to rename to BnD to go with SnM but guess not

Kidicarus1

too bad Below had to change, we had fun with that one. But with the recent merges and Below refusing to take a joke we set a permanent new name

swordalchemist

like wat....? and yes i am to lazy to go name hunting :lol: