AbsentSoul.

• Thread starter DeletedUser115571
  • Start date

DeletedUser115571

It appears that despite being a 100 percent teamplayer, always scoring high in warstats, completing all ops on time, and never being greedy for internals (like never skipping an Op beause some internals turned up instead) or other activities that would benefit his own account more than the tribe the account AbsentSoul. was dismissed from his tribe @night. He didnt even blame his coplayers for any wrongdoing.

He can ofcourse not understand this, as could be seen on his pretty profile and since i am a sport I will here offer all my sympaty and offer you a nice and warm

Bear- ((((HUGG)))).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116428

Some may correct me, but in my opinion, there is nothing worse then a member who plays for his own confort.

All who benefit from Mint`s harsh judgement are rightfully punished.

huggc.jpg

DeletedUser103537

Why did we need to know about this. Seems a bit boring as most people already know some reasoning why he was booted.

DeletedUser115697

Hmm, yeah okay. I didn't even notice he got booted until now :D

DeletedUser108293

I first didnt want to comment to this topic but I will do a single comment.

Mint. I love how you feel like you needed to start a thread about my ex account, very adorable. <3

So to get some stuff correct here:

1. Put the blame for ABS bad performance on me. It was neither Art, Sean, Renz, Golden, or anybody elseof the past or present players on ABS who ruined it despite for me. I take the full responsibilty - till the day i quit it.

2. A lot of bad actions were done on the account, most by me. I told you my reasons for performing so bad on this world, like being busy in RL and with other worlds.

(Dont forget here though that we did very well until we joined Night, ever since then things on the account went downhill.)

3. I dont have anything to prove. I won 2 german worlds and world 60 on net server even twice. I know I did bad on this world and I never said anything else.

4. Talking about actions on AbsentSoul. account..
- A lot of misscommunication between Cos has happened. (One launching nukes to a tribeless guy while being told top launch at FART, etc, etc.) - those werent mine btw. It was only me who chose to jumo over to night when we left fart shortly before the war. Not to forget that you guys asked us to join you so at least at this time you wanted us. Sean (original solo player on abs and founder of it) quit when we joined Night because he was a buddy of Faaark.

- We supported EVERY single village on nights front that we could. Our defense was NEVER at home. Yeah we didnt attack as much as we should have done, but we helped the tribe out.

- About the mergers..: We askes some peeps, I am fully aware. We were looking for a good team on the account, this team on abs account was the biggest failure i have seen in a long time, only one good co was there when needed, and this was art who at the time you kicked the account was kind of the sole player on it after some curious actions of his last co renz (he just jumped to another world without saying a word.)

At the final point I just want to say it again:

We havent been doing too well on this world. And our nobleman limit is set to 135 atm so we could have done a lot..but just when art was about to finally get stuff rolling you booted the account without a single warning before. That was what made me post on this topic.

I met some great peeps in night and I am sad that it came to this. I wish my buddies there the best for the future and thanks to many of you for not actually attacking lol :D not that we ever really defended, I guess only Sean is defending it atm if even.

Anyways, goodbye W75, it was fun while it lasted, I have quit some weeks ago anyway, just tried to clear things up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103343

Lol you really pafetic....
All that play in night knows that you haven't Done shit for the tribe
it took you 2 days after jooning us before you asked for a merge....

And sure you helped a little With deff but That's not enouht

and mint Did warn you
he even wrote to you that he considered kicking your account beacuse you diden't help out at all
and the Same reason that ovrrdose was kicked

we don't want solo players

And Yeah your account went Good before you joined night but that was only beacuse you could merge all you want :)

DeletedUser103537

Seems like night like to post bad stuff about there tribe. Now got a theory here bare with me. This theory is pretty dumb. I think Mint is trying to make people dislike night so that he gets gangbanged and then he can quit tw. See I know it is the dumbest idea I came up with but was bored.

DeletedUser113867

I first didnt want to comment to this topic but I will do a single comment.

But you did comment? I didn't want to comment until i read this then i had to comment. Now i'm at the table, i'm sure others would like to sit at the table and eat aswell. Now they have to comment. WHEN WILL THIS END???

You said single comment? What is this? Not only are you a bad man, your a liar.

Takahashi, assemble the minions. ATTACK!!!

Badsmiley

Seems like night like to post bad stuff about there tribe. Now got a theory here bare with me. This theory is pretty dumb. I think Mint is trying to make people dislike night so that he gets gangbanged and then he can quit tw. See I know it is the dumbest idea I came up with but was bored.

I dont understand the purpose of this thread, but the reason they got kicked was because they did not help in any tribe-ops, and in @Night the tribe goes before everything else. Some people don't understand or respect that.

DeletedUser103343

I dont understand the purpose of this thread, but the reason they got kicked was because they did not help in any tribe-ops, and in @Night the tribe goes before everything else. Some people don't understand or respect that.

Word

DeletedUser103537

Wasn't this a attention grabbing here. Only reason I see the purpose of this thread.

DeletedUser47445

Attention whoring thread. All eyes on @Night everyone.

DeletedUser115571

The reason I made this thread was nothing but a little fun.

Absent made some butthurt comments on his profile and I wanted to make a prank on him back. The idea was to send a few hugs his way . nothing else. I fully respcect the comments above of the former absent player. Stuff dont always work out. Simple truths. Unfortunately the tread turned in to yet another badmouthing thread. This was not the intent and I ask for the thread to be closed.

DeletedUser113867

The reason I made this thread was nothing but a little fun.

Absent made some butthurt comments on his profile and I wanted to make a prank on him back. The idea was to send a few hugs his way . nothing else. I fully respcect the comments above of the former absent player. Stuff dont always work out. Simple truths. Unfortunately the tread turned in to yet another badmouthing thread. This was not the intent and I ask for the thread to be closed.

Its because your PNP is as cold as your ice cream. Leave it to the trolls and masters.