Academy in every village?

Aegis Legion

Reaction score
Hello everyone noob here,

Now that I have nobled some villages, I wanna ask you if it is necessary or beneficial to build an academy in my defensive villas. I get why someone should build academies/nobles on offensive villas, but is there really a point in spending resources on an academy in a villa with a fully defensive army?

Please share your opinions below.

Best,
Aegis Legion

Solution
It is worth to build it on all villages by default, as it gives you the possibility of minting coins. If you don't, at a certain point you'll just have your warehouse full (unless you're constantly sending out resources to other villages, which I don't think is something you'd like to worry about doing either)
Whether you build nobles on those villages or not is up to you, but sometimes it can also be helpful - for example, if you were to have villages on a front between two tribes you'd want them to be well defended, so you might make some defensive villages there, and due to their proximity to the enemy you might also want to have some nobles available there in case some village gets cleared up. Note - HCAV is also a reliable...

duck that quacks

Reaction score
It is worth to build it on all villages by default, as it gives you the possibility of minting coins. If you don't, at a certain point you'll just have your warehouse full (unless you're constantly sending out resources to other villages, which I don't think is something you'd like to worry about doing either)
Whether you build nobles on those villages or not is up to you, but sometimes it can also be helpful - for example, if you were to have villages on a front between two tribes you'd want them to be well defended, so you might make some defensive villages there, and due to their proximity to the enemy you might also want to have some nobles available there in case some village gets cleared up. Note - HCAV is also a reliable attacking unit

Upvote 1
Solution

Aegis Legion

Reaction score
Whether you build nobles on those villages or not is up to you, but sometimes it can also be helpful - for example, if you were to have villages on a front between two tribes you'd want them to be well defended, so you might make some defensive villages there, and due to their proximity to the enemy you might also want to have some nobles available there in case some village gets cleared up. Note - HCAV is also a reliable attacking unit
Thanks, I didn't think of that possibility.

Upvote 0